The random chat/off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I had a dream this morning that I was in the church I was raised in, reading the catechism and thinking about my father. Then I got woken up by a phone call from my brother telling me that my dad had had some sort of heart attack and was in the ICU. He's 84 and in declining health, so I'm sort of praying that God will take him quickly.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Frostig: the things you could say? Like its not a good car? It has 190k miles on it, has never left me on the side of the road, 0-60mph in around 6sec and will hit 125mph. I'm on a budget that can't afford a toyota supra or a popular import with a motor swap. My budget allows for used performance parts and the car I have. I've spent maybe $500 on my mods and beaten integras and preludes with motor swaps that aren't near as reliable as my car. I used to want a honda with a swap, but now I would rather have a neon. Its not the most popular modding car in the world, but I'm extremely happy with it and would buy another in a heartbeat. Not trying to start a fight, just saying I've heard all the same haters talk all the same stuff.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.