The random chat/off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceilidh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Seb, Yes I had a miscarriage. I thought I had stopped bleeding because I did for about 3 days. Then I started again with what I assumed was a period, however at one point I was bleeding way too much for about 3 days - at dawn my 'faucet' would be turned on to gush and at sunset it would be turned down to trickle; I was bleeding through a tampon in one hour. And then I once again stopped for about 4 days and then I started again when my roomate started her cycle. And now I'm starting to see the signs of the 'faucet' bleeding begin again.

I don't know about there still being any tissue causing the bleeding. The fetus died at 8 wks. I found out and had a d&c performed at 12 wks later because my body never expelled the fetus. I would assume that the doc who performed my d&c got all of the tissue out.....

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I just discovered hotmail is the worst when it comes to e-mails. The absolute worst!

Yes, I couldn't agree more... ;]

somebody random sent me a PM once but I couldnt respond because his/her mailbox was full!

it was like "....?"

Yeah... merely being able to store 50 messages is rather low... another forum I used to post on, quite some time ago, allowed 750.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.