the most beautiful Asian Guys

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My Chemical Boy Romance - Shun Nagatomo - Gay Asian Sex, Hardcore Sex
1eb07da330e0376b5c3a08ed85cdb9e8.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Muscle, Jocks, Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Fingering, Threesome, Toys, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese

Momentary instantaneous instantaneous man who tries to tightly bond tied up towards delusions without permission. You wanted to be left blinking You there you! It is a must-see.

Format: avi
Duration: 57:47
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1463kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 690.5 MB
Download My Chemical Boy Romance - Shun Nagatomo - Gay Asian Sex, Hardcore Sex

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Asia Boy - More Asian Jizz
900dbe28ef5cf967b20ac307c3b36eba.jpg

Italics the cat is no exception to this rule. He likes to wake his owner up at 4am every day. But as you can see from the video below (which has already been viewed over 1 million times on YouTube), his owner, Atlanta-based writer Nicholas Tecosky, recently decided to play Italics at his very own game by waking him up at 4pm. The result? One very smug human, and one very confused cat�

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 239.5 MB
Download Asia Boy - More Asian Jizz

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

AE 026 - Phon & Dildo 2/2 - FHD
27cd6cf7e7f50d8d1310a7fbfc90cef3.png

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Asian Ephebes
Cast: Phon
Genres: FHD, Home Video, Asian No Mask, Solo, Thai Boy, Dildo
Video language: English

Early March, I decided to acquire a Toy for Phon�s use! I can buy a pink dildo on the walkside�s market! Only place to find it as no shop allowed to sell it in the country! For long already, Phon was willing to make a try! At night, Phon joined my room in hotel! It was very late already, but he asked me to test the dildo. I just had time to get my camera and we started the session! As usual, Phon following his own feelings only got reay! Phon amazed me once more when I was shooting this video. He has a great understanding of my expectations and he always anticipates, very helpful to me! I can concentrate on shooting more by the way. I really appreciate Phon�s cooperation and natural sense for the show! Great, really great! I guess you can feel it and like Phon�s acting, so naturally!
Finally, the original shooting lasted over 1 hour! Always uneasy to cut but it was necessary, and splitted in 2 parts.

Duration: 18:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 968.0 MB
Download AE 026 - Phon & Dildo 2/2 - FHD

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Asia Boy - Naughty Bedroom Fun
68efd753eed3eccfa8b449648934432e.jpg

When Guy is away on business, his employers always pay for him to stay in nice hotels. He has been to a few local bars, and has met a twink with a very slender body and taken him back to his room. The lads are led on the bed watching tv, they both know what they really want. Guy's cock is hard and swollen, before Daniel even takes his undies off. He wants the youth he has met to suck his cock, and Daniel is happy to do so, as he loves the taste of hard Asian meat. Guy is so horny, he rims the cute countryboy's tight ass, before he slides his shaft inside the hole of his fuck playmate.

Duration: 8:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3394kbps

File size: 207.5 MB
Download Asia Boy - Naughty Bedroom Fun

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Get Film Bakudan Part 5 (544p)
ff1904d8e2c0e6a6beff5f00f361401e.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

Marion Anel was relaxing on the bed when Mirek Madl returned. Mirek crawls up on top of Marion and begins passionately kissing Marion�s face and then he kisses his way down Marion�s chest and stomach. Marion�s shirt is the first to go and as Mirek slides his hands into Marion�s pants you can see the imprint of Marion�s excited member. As Mirek slides the pants down, Marion�s already erect cock pops out the top and Mirek swallows the entire length and begins sucking away. After a few moments, Marion wants some of Mirek�s cock and off come Mirek�s clothes and he straddles Marion�s face and these two studs start sixty-nineing each other�s rock hard cocks. For those of us that like a little feet action, Marion gets a little foot job from Mirek; before Mirek hands Marion the bottle of lube. Marion squirts some lube in his hand and applies it to his own asshole. Mirek slides in behind Marion and with a few short thrusts he buries his cock deep inside Marion. These two studs fuck like bunnies in three different positions; but, with Mirek pounding at his ass, Marion is about to burst. He takes his cock in hand and after jerking it a few times he squirts a thick load of cum all over his stomach which then rolls off on the bed. Mirek pulls out of Marion�s ass and blows his jizz all over Marion�s cock and balls. With a final kiss our two studs run off to the shower to clean up.

Duration: 1:41:19
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 920.6 MB
Download Get Film Bakudan Part 5 (544p)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Asia Boy - Oliver and Keith
a05ab1d79a88db4932ee1643c61b36bf.jpg

Asian twink Keith is naked in the shower and just getting started with a sexy solo jerk off, when Oliver decides to join in. Both of these cute Asian boys are a bit kinky, so Keith welcomes getting pissed on by his naked friend. After a golden shower and some hot cock sucking, a quick fuck is followed by a romp on the bed. They lick nipples, suck toes, and rim ass, before Oliver shows Keith some of his favorite bareback fuck positions. Oliver pulls out and shoots his load, and Keith is right behind him. Oliver gives his friend a final kiss, while Keith is still hard as a rock.

Duration: 28:43
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 987kbps

File size: 235.0 MB
Download Asia Boy - Oliver and Keith

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Spouting Monk Gang- by Big Dicks
b6195b8028b54656fc1fa716fed6d3d1.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: KO Company, Eros
Cast: ?????? ???????
Genres: Orgy, Gangbang, Big Dicks, , Oral, Anal, Fisting, Cum, Moaning

????????????!!!??21cm?????????!!!??????????????????????G???!!??????????????!!????????????????????�?????????�?????�?????�?????????!!??????????????????????????????!!??????????????????????????????!!??????????!!(?)???????????!!???????????????????????????!!?????????????????????!!!???????????????�??

Duration: 1:56:37
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 748kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 749.5 MB
Download Spouting Monk Gang- by Big Dicks

Fileboom Premium Account