Shemale The lovely Anastasia

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

85bd9fbc4c27f5d048e0b3470920432e.jpg

Genres: shemale, solo, masturbation, posing

Brand new to the adult Industry, I met with Anastasia on a cold day in January 2013, & quickly knew that I had a star on my hands. She's got one of those bodies that reminds me of a serious crossfit or gym girl. She loves everything to do with sex, but I think I warm her up here & she does a lot of kinky stuff on CANTG. Already comfortable around me, & with a growing desire to please, Anastasia can look sophisticated or young like a teen. Discovering the kinky side of Anastasia, I have her model in front of my open window with the adjacent condominium in plain view across the street. She loves the feeling of exhibitionism, & gets erect very quickly. Her beautiful uncut cock is a sight to behold, but I am a huge fan of her backpussy as well. I encouraged Anastasia to use some anal beads, in order to ensure her insides are well tickled after her visit. She spreads her ass nice & wide while sitting in my chair. After opening up, she proceeds to insert the anal beads one by one. Her sphincter pulsates with delight as the toy slides in & out of her buttonhole. Very cool update, for an even cooler chick. Anastasia is nominated for Best New Face & Best Solo Model at the 2013 Tranny Awards held by Grooby Productions in Los Angeles this coming February. I wish her the best of luck!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3810kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 346.7 MB