So Sweet Toes and Feets - Couple and Solo Sessions

CrazySamantha

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

22168 Emanuel Tilly

One's name tells a lot about the person! Here is Emanuel, and her name means "God is with us". If you just look at her precious feet, you'll understand...! Her feet are a gift from god, every single wrinkle on her sole is blessed! In this gallery you can enjoy her toes, her feet and her rounded ankle. She will walk around in her sexy red sandals showing you the way! Come and follow her, be in the presence of a godly creature, Emanuel!

Duration: 00:31:50
File size: 366 MB
Video: WMV3, 960x540

22168.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

CrazySamantha

22171 Madison Parker

Teacher wants me to wait for him after class when all my schoolmates are gone and the classroom is empty. He says I need to take some correpetition lessons, but I'm not sure that's his only reason. And I was right, it turned out he's more interested in my knee-high white socks than my education! He couldn't have enough of them, he loved the smell, the touch of my stockinged feet!

Duration: 00:37:26
File size: 430 MB

22171.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22176 Cindy Hope

What can I say... Hope looks painfully beautiful in her classic little black dress - and matching solid black high heeled pointed toe pumps. You'd marry her in an instant for sure, but hey, let's not hurry but take a look at her, inch by inch carefully. Oh look at that lean neck, that mesmerizing face, those sparkling eyes... those firm breasts... those long legs... and those cute toes!

Duration: 00:28:37
File size: 329 MB

22176.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22178 Kathia Nobili

Santa Claus and his fairy helper work hard before Christmas Eve. Fairy checks the wishlist and wraps the presents. But who's been that naughty person who asked for giant plastic rods? Oh, Fairy herself? In this case, Santa is ready to give her what she wanted... Maybe even gift wrap is not needed, since she's eager to try out her new gadgets

Duration: 00:27:23
File size: 315 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22179 Zafira

In some countries Santa Claus brings sweets and other small presents to children who hang their stockings on the mantlepiece. Zafira too loves this tradition. But you know little girl, if you want to hang your stockings, you have to remove them first, leaving your tender feet bare naked in the December chill... But I'm sure everyone is willing to warm them up!

Duration: 00:22:15
File size: 256 MB
Video: WMV, 960x540

22179.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22154 Betty Saint

You thought a perfect ten babe like Betty, who's into nude modeling but has never appeared with a guy... so you thought she's lost forever and you can see her with a dick only in your dreams. Well... not exactly! She's not doing boys... but she let this lucky dude caress and cream her sexy soles and playful toes...! Something you don't want to miss!

Duration: 00:32:22
File size: 372 MB

22154.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22162 Izabella De Cruz

We love Izabella for her bootyful ass, true. But she's more than a nice derriere! She has a nice personality, very fun-loving and open minded. She loves sex and loves to show off her body in front of the camera. And if this includes her sexy teen soles, she's more than welcome on our site, footsiebabes.com! So don't hesitate to check her upcoming debut scene!

Duration: 00:27:01
File size: 310 MB

22162.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22164 Blue Angel

When Blue Angel flew down to Earth she lost her wings and started using her feet to get from one place to the other. She was walking on those precious feet when she found a huge cock. She was thinking "Will that big dick fit into my tight pussy? It will have to!" These thoughts made her horny and her pussy became very wet! Blue Angel, who always goes where her legs take her to and listens to what her cunt tells her (which said "I wanna get fucked!") gut fucked real hard! The guy treated her toes well, and thanked them that they led her to him, so he licked them and sucked on them! They really loved it! Not to mention Blue Angel, who felt to be in heaven again!

Duration: 00:33:07
File size: 393 MB

22164.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22156 Sinead

After an hour of footbath Sinead's toes softened up and were smelly as a flower. She treated them with all kind of nice creams and powders and left them rest for another hour. Then she thought she would taste them if they were fresh enough. She found them perfect, but if she's starting out a process, she can hardly ever stop right the way. She played with her feet, tried them out in some positions if they were comfy to walk on or sit on, or just to leave them hang on :) Yes, they were perfect which made her getting into trying them out more and more. A great foot gallery it is, recommended for foot freaks!

Duration: 00:25:59
File size: 298 MB

22156.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22160 Simony Diamond

Simony's in the mood for some dubadub, if you get the point... and she shows her growing sexual appetite by rubbing her bare soles to her lover's cock, against his jeans while he's on the phone. In a minute he'll end the call, just to devote some time to these sexy legs that awakened his interest... and Simony too would get what she needs, for sure!

Duration: 00:25:59
File size: 298 MB
Video: WMV, 960x540

22160.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account