SMOKING FETISH - Girls & Cigarettes :)

postello77

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ariana Fox slips through an open door, into our studio and onto the DL set (in this; her self-professed “Smoking Fetish†debut). She soon confronts the mighty J Vincent (ummm that’s me guys). She had just been fired by my wife for revealing (accidently all be it) who the flame was behind her new found smoking habit and Ariana was up for settling the score. We both scored! The Smoking Fetish World scored for Heaven’s sake! Watch Ariana show you what a naughty smoking babe is all about, in: â€From Fired to a Flameâ€.

Resolution: 720 x 404
Time: 38 min
Size: 451 MB

DOWNLOAD Smoking Fetish Videos
http://k2s.cc/file/524a7196b5491/

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

postello77

33909220208176121607.jpg

file size: 432mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 24:14

http://k2s.cc/file/524a742c9830f/

Fileboom Premium Account

postello77

Pippi came to us from CT believe it or not though she’s obviously not from here. She knew models from LA we’d work with so I think she at least lived there at one time. Now she was straight out of a Sex Pistol’s type scene 29 years too late but nobody told her. She is the truest Betty Paige fan (at least she seems to be). Smokes like a there’s nothing to it. She and her video speak for themselves.

File Size : 375 Mb
Resolution : 660 x 440
Duration : 00:31:14

http://k2s.cc/file/524a7100de992/

Fileboom Premium Account

postello77

The long awaited return of Nautica could only have been cooler if she brought a hot little friend. Well... she did. Paulina James is a wickedly hot little lady who is a nice IRL addition to the site here at DL and yet Nautica was not to be out-done. Smoking never seemed more sexy. J-Cripes, we got you the goods with this latest release.

File Size : 348 Mb
Resolution : 660 x 440
Duration : 00:29:01

Smok.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

postello77

Kristina Rose is back motherf*#kers! We really love this girl and we surely didn’t get our fill of her in just one helping. With an acting ability like few we’ve dealt with, a smoking style and ability that seriously rocks and with a seductive look we know you won’t be able to deny Kristina Rose’s offer: She’ll keep blowin’ the smoke and you keep blowin’ your loads (I know ladies love her too but you get the idea). She’s come back so you can cum again and probably more than once for her in this, her latest, scene!

File Size : 301 Mb
Resolution : 720 x 404
Duration : 00:25:02

Smok.rar

Fileboom Premium Account