Sex Freaks | BDSM | Domination | Fisting | Pissing

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hot and Bothered - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

I loved the way I was punished tonight. I loved the position and I loved everything about it. Of course, it helps when the main focus was punishing my pussy with a crotch rope. I was naked in stockings and heels and so ready for a roping. Martin started me off by gagging my mouth, cinching my elbows together and wrapping a tight crotch rope around my pussy. A little bit of rope around my throat and some more around my chest. then when he tied my crotch rope to the post in front of me, I knew I was in for a rough ride. A rough ride that I was going to Love. Then when Martin attached my elbows to the post behind me and it quickly became a struggle to manage. I was being pulled backward from my arms and pulled forward at my pussy. I wanted to scoot forward but desperately wanted to move backward but no matter which way I went, I was only punishing myself so staying in place was my only option!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4197kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 490.4 MB

Download Hot and Bothered - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Rebill

Unrealistic Expectations - HD 720p

Majority of the time we're in the Playroom, it's all about what Martin wants. But sometimes I can get selfish and sometimes I have expectations. like the bondage I get in the bedroom where it's all about me. Lots of pleasure and lots of attention. Even though Martin did mention how he was going to wreck me for being a little cock tease at the restaurant, I guess I disregarded that and hoped for something else because after we got home and Martin took me into the Playroom, I quickly learned that I was very wrong! Forget the welded elbows and the big ball strapped into my mouth, or the rope around my throat and being pushed to stand in my heels. The fact that I was in the Playroom says it all and pleasure was surely something I wasn't getting! At least not here! But that's OK because whether I hate it or love it, knowing Martin loves it is enough to make me behave. Besides, the night always ends perfectly anyway. just not in the Playroom tonight.

Duration: 28:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1603kbps

File size: 356.4 MB

Download Unrealistic Expectations - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Asiana Hoisted - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Any time my hands are tied above my head and hoisted to the ceiling, I know at one point, I'll end up on my tiptoes. While I'm tied in place, Martin puts a punishing crotch rope on me and warms me up with our new rattan cane before taking my foot and tying it to the ceiling. Left to balance myself on one foot.

Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4285kbps

File size: 396.8 MB

Download Asiana Hoisted - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

The Black Glove - Maria - HD 720p

The dark erotic world Maria inhabits is sexual abandonment present in every gesture, every slap, & caress in this theatre of passion. The hypnotically intense Mistress Morgana, and the exotic, ambiguous creature, TV Sabrina light the flame and open the door to both pleasure & pain, bondage & menace, fetishism & foot worship; culminating in the hot wax torture of the slave's most private parts… as she writhes in .

Duration: 26:58
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 314.1 MB

Download The Black Glove - Maria - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Silken Sleeves - Midori and Mayan - HD 720p

Director Maria Beatty takes fetish film to the next level with this film featuring the talents of Midori and Mayan. Midori brings her expertise of dominance and submission to the screen. Mayan is left exposed and immobilized and with no choice but to submit to her own desires through hot candle wax cocooning, and many other erotic techniques. This breakthrough film will leave any bondage enthusiast thoroughly captivated.

Duration: 40:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1467kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 472.1 MB

Download Silken Sleeves - Midori and Mayan - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

The Elegant Spanking - Maria - HD 720p

The Elegant Spanking is the story of a lesbian S&M relationship between a mistress and her maid. This film has it all: role-play, mutual female masturbation, spanking, spike heel and foot worship, and more. Beatty will keep you watching as she fuses film noir and lesbian S&M.

Duration: 30:19
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 353.0 MB

Download The Elegant Spanking - Maria - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Ruined Wedding Day - Milf Gigi and Star Nine - HD 720p

Beautiful bride Star Nine admires herself in the mirror. She's in her wedding gown anxiously awaiting the ceremony. I come over to accompany her and I question her on the pre nup that as the trustee of her woman's will I instructed her to get before she tied the knot. Naive Star is blinded by love and she dismissed all of my instructions. No way is her husband to be going to benefit from the ten million in Star's trust fund. I've come prepared to stop Star from making it to the alter and I zap her with my taser until she's limp and woozey. I strip her gown of her body leaving her naked and I quickly string her up. I bind her wrists together behind her back and do the same to her ankles then I wake her up. I tell the pretty bride that she won't be needing her gown and I leave her naked and struggling on the floor for a bit then return with a ballgag to silence her protests. Poor Star won't be getting married today. I tell Star that I am after her best interests and will be protecting her from squandering her inheritance. I will control all the money in the trust unless there's nothing at all left for helpless Star. I hogtie the leggy beauty and leave her sobbing into her gag over her ruined wedding.

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps

File size: 319.4 MB

Download Ruined Wedding Day - Milf Gigi and Star Nine - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account