Gay BDSM Self Bondage Electromagnets - Vol. 3 - Scene 5 - HD 720p

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

054248214590d6549db21fb17bab26eb.jpg

As I have said before, I love talking about serious bondage and playing with serious Bondage. I just turned 65 last year, and I am so excited that my life is now pretty much about bondage of one kind or another, full time, 24x7. I have fantasized, played, invented, built, investigated, and researched bondage gear my entire life, and met many bondage people around the world, with many more to meet. I guess you could say bondage has been my entire life. I have had regular jobs including motion picture projectionist, broadcast television post-production maintenance engineer, and my last job was streaming videos on corporate networks. I was laid off around 2001 and decided to try my hand at building and running a bondage website. I should have done this many years earlier, but the Internet wasn't around. In any case, I sure enjoy my life now, running bondage websites, traveling the world shooting bondage videos, and inventing and building bondage gear. A special thanks to everyone who has been a member of this website. Your membership supports my ability to document cool bondage gear and people, and share the videos with everyone around the world. I hope you enjoy this website as much as do running it. One of my main inspirations has been knowing my friend Bind and seeing the energy and drive he put into his historic jail in Hampton Iowa. Bind is the real deal, pursuing his passion for bondage with vigor and inspiring me in the process. I wish I owned a jail and attached house where I could continue to run my websites, build bondage gear, and tie myself up every night. However, I'm in San Francisco, so I depend on hanging out with my friends who own jails and dungeons. My hat off to Bind, and between the two of us we seem to have a good time together and feel the sky's the limit with regard to bondage play. In this video you will see us discussing and experimenting with my self-bondage electromagnets. A special thanks to SFDom for doing most of the shooting. It's just some guys playing with bondage the same way kids play with their toys. So much fun! The shackles used in this video are from our friend Rick at DungeonDelights. Self-bondage is extremely dangerous. It's best to leave self-bondage as a fantasy. The dangers of self-bondage can't be anticipated, and you only discover the dangers once you're secured and helpless. This video is for entertainment purposes only. Do not use this video as an example or guide. Play safe.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB