mysticallymeera

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So, I've been interested in bdsm for quite a long time, but have never found the right partner nor do I have many real life experiences with such things. I read a lot of bdsm smut tbh and have always been curious about it. I definitely know I am a switch due to the fact that sometimes I'd like to be more dominant and other times I'd like to be more submissive. But, like I've said I have yet to experience a partner that would be open to doing these things with me. Also, I feel like it's a bit hard being a switch because I feel I'll probably also want a partner who is also a switch, so I can satiate my needs for both my sadist and masochist sides. In turn as a female who prefers more male partners, though I dont mind female/etc., I feel it'd be hard to find the perfect partner who on one end would take a pounding from me and then in turn pound me as well. Unless, I had two partners to satisfy me, but that's another thing entirely. I feel like I just need a bdsm buddy/partner to help me delve into such things. I just don't know how to seek this out, so I've finally turned to posting on a forum in hopes of getting possible advice or maybe someone who is interested in being a partner, but who knows?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Mistress_Tina823

Notice: Undefined variable: arr1 in /home/webestoo

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello how are you I hope you are well? I am Miss Tina, an experienced dominatrix...I am looking for a new obedient man for a long term relationship. I want a minion who can serve me and be available to me at all times. I like to play with my slave for a very long time so that he becomes my total slave and obeys me perfectly...

Here are my practices: bondage, breast work, hanging and whipping, dildos, cane, whip, slapping, etc. Staged or not the punishment. Role-playing and service games, maid, ordinary maid, posh maid, whore maid. Humiliation, insults, spitting, slavery, wearing the Plug...I leave you my contacts so that you can contact me.

Here is my gmail address,.dominiquetesta30@ gma il.com

My telegram: +33756904445

My Skype:live:.cid. 9e89582a9ce1e2ea

I look forward to your message

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account