Real Life Small Penis Humiliation Experience?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

clit_dick

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi ... yes I have a tiny penis (hence the name given to me by my gf) and I have "suffered" humiliation about my size since my very first gf back in school.

My first sexual experience was (probably in common with a lot of guys) joining a girl as she baby sat for a neighbour. Kids in bed and asleep, we started kissing and fumbling, we end up on the floor grinding (still clothed at this point), she takes the initiative and un zips my jeans, pulls them to my knees and dips her hand inside my underpants ... at which point she sort of freezes, looks at me and says words to the effect of "omg what's that!" ... she moves quickly to pull my pants down to reveal my tiny penis in all its erect 3 inches glory and then she starts laughing .... I wasn't invited to join her again and word soon got out round school ...

Such an experience does nothing for a guys confidence as from then on not only was I humiliated and embarassed about my tiny penis but when with other girls I had difficulty getting an erection and so I started to make up for this by making sure the girl received plenty of pleasure and learning how to use my tongue to good effect ...

Fast forward to now, I accept that I am not able to give pleasure through intercourse and my current gf of many years accepts this and I pleasure her orally. When she needs to feel "filled" ... well that's another story.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account