Rare Foot Fetish videos!

vital501

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lo strano sogno di Ammalia - The strange dream of Ammalia

Nina comes back home and she finds Ammalia already in bed, oundly. The girl takes the opportunity to dedicate herself to her feet. Nina loves to adore Ammalia's feet, she licks them well by sucking each toe, wrapping them between her soft lips. She's careful not to wake up Ammalia, but that doesn't mean she doesn't go lightly, her tongue wets them thoroughly, thrusting between her toes and running along the soft soles. When Nina gets into bed next to Ammalia, she gets up and confesses that she has just had a strange dream: someone was tickling her feet. Nina hugs her and invites her to go back to what a strange dream.

Category Foot Worship
Related Categories Foot Fetish, Italian Language, Lesbian, Sole Licking, Tattoos & Piercings
Keywords Denise Odorico,Denise Asprina C,Nina,Ammalia,Gisyproduction,Custom,Worship,Licking,Soles,Piedi,Adora,Lecca,Lesbian

File Name : Lo Strano Sogno Di Ammalia The Strange Dream Of Ammalia
Runtime : 00:10:46
File Size : 459 MB
File type : mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/71c9ca32e364d/Lo_Strano_Sogno_Di_Ammalia_The_Strange_Dream_Of_Ammalia.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

vital501

Le confidenze di Eleonore - Eleonore's confidence # 5

It involves two friendly ladies that met in a disco and come back later to the home of one of them. They are sitting together, we see they removing their sandals and touching each other with their feet. It would be nice if we also see they kissing each other (but this part is not very important and it is only a little bit since the important part comes next). We understand that they tell each other that they have a strong foot fetish and they that fantasize being tickled by the other and worshipping the others feet. The lady doing the tickling alternates between tickling and worshipping the others feet

Category Foot Worship
Related Categories Foot Fetish, Foot Tickling, Italian Language, Sole Licking, Toenail Polish
Keywords Liz Rainbow,Eleonore,Custom,Gisyproduction,Soles,Piedi,Fetish,Milf,Lecca,Toes,Polish,Green,Lesbian,Worship

File Name : Le Confidenze Di Eleonore Eleonore s Confidence 5
Runtime : 00:20:52
File Size : 828 MB
File type : wmv

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/6b97007afc49e/Le_Confidenze_Di_Eleonore_Eleonore_s_Confidence_5.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Daphne the queen of sensual feet #3

A very long foot worship session for Daphne: Eleonore will sensually and energetically lick Daphne's huge soles, in different positions using her soft tongue to lick in between each toes and allover her soles sucking them for good. You can feel how much Eleonore is willing to please her goddess and Daphne will enjoy any touch of her tongue allover her big soles.

Category Foot Worship
Related Categories Big Feet, Goddess Worship, Lesbian, Sole Licking, Toe Sucking
Keywords Eleonore,Daphne,Custom,Gisyproduction,Soles,Feet,Big Feet,Piedi,Lecca,Adorazione,Worship,Fetish,Sucking,Goddess,Toes

File Name : Daphne The Queen Of Sensual Feet 3
Runtime : 00:34:58
File Size : 1.26 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/9c78b8330bfea/Daphne_The_Queen_Of_Sensual_Feet_3.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Lick the dirt off my soles !! My foot is dirty! (PART 1)

After walking in the park barefoot, Sophia decides to experience foot worship by letting her new slave kiss, lick the dirty of her soles and suck her toes. It's her first time having someone licking her feet, so she laughs and enjoys humiliating and dominating with her beautiful feet. (Part 1)

Category Foot Worship
Related Categories Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Gagging, Foot Humiliation, Soles
Keywords Foot Fetish,Soles,Foot Worship,Foot Gagging,Foot Domination,Foot Humiliation,Barefoot,Female Supremacy,Femdom,Young Beautiful Girl,Podolatria,Fetiche Por Pés,Fetiche,Bbg,Jeniffer Delbon

File Name : Lick The Dirt Off My Soles My Foot Is Dirty Part 1
Runtime : 00:04:49
File Size : 1.51 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/1947943b8eeba/Lick_The_Dirt_Off_My_Soles_My_Foot_Is_Dirty_Part_1_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Lady Latisha - Cbt Trample Board - Kl Ankle Boots - Close-Up - Uhd

With my Black Leather Karl L. Stiletto booties, I trampled so hard on the cock of my boot slave today that the imprint of my stiletto heel will be visible on his penis glans for days to come. I had to laugh so much, because I like that! But look for yourself as I ruthlessly trample his cock and his balls with my full weight. As a reward, my doormat is of course allowed to cum under the sole of my shoe.

Category Shoejob
Related Categories Ball Stomping, Ballbusting, Bootjob, Cbt, Trampling
Keywords High Heels Goddess,Lady Latisha,Stiletto Queen,High Heels Domination,Stilettos Fetish,Cock Box,Cock Crushing,Cock Trample,Cock Stomping,Heel Insertion,Heeljob,Femdom,Female Domination,Humiliation,Shoe & Boot Worship

File Name : Lady Latisha Cbt Trample Board Kl Ankle Boots Close Up Uhd
Runtime : 00:08:07
File Size : 1.03 GB
Resolution : 3840x2160

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/7d761d460ce03/Lady_Latisha_Cbt_Trample_Board_Kl_Ankle_Boots_Close_Up_Uhd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Sneaky Foot Worship 3 Kody Macy Kim

Kim has side piece Kody over for a little fun in bed. Being the foot slut that she is, Kody waste no time in going after Kim's pretty bare feet. As Kody begins to really get into worshiping Kim's feet, Kim's girlfriend Macy returns home. Startled, Kody quickly hides on the floor next to the bed, and Kim's foot dangling off the edge of the bed. Macy gets in bed and wants to make a bee line straight towards Kim's feet too, all while Kody is having her way with Kim's foot. Kim tries to keep her composure and instead offers to give Macy a foot rub. While Kim rubs Macy's feet, Kody continues to suck\spit\kiss and lick on Kim's dangling foot. Kim is getting turned on by Kody worshiping her foot so she decides to worship Macy's feet. Soon Kody wants to join Kim in worshiping Macy's feet, against Kim's wishes. How will this all end???

Category Foot Worship
Related Categories Barefoot, Foot Fetish, Sole Licking, Toe Sucking
KeywordsKody Evans,Kimi Chi,Macy Nikole,Foot Fetish,Feet,Barefeet,Toe Sucking,Sole Licking,Foot Worship

File Name : Sneaky Foot Worship 3 Kody Macy Kim
Runtime : 00:08:17
File Size : 310 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/5f1933fe1a9a1/Sneaky_Foot_Worship_3_Kody_Macy_Kim.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Feetwonderspublic Waiting For Me Dirty Soles

I see you are waiting for me.. I have just finished shopping, barefoot... Obviously my soles are very dirty. I take this opportunity to tease you. Floor POV.

Category Dirty Feet
Related Categories Barefoot, Foot Fetish, Outdoors, Soles, Wrinkled Soles
Keywords Feetwonders,Outdoors Tease,Scrunched Soles,Public,Foot Fetish,Blue Toes,Dirty Soles,Feet,Toe Ring,POV,British,Toes Wiggling,Dress

File Name : Feetwonderspublic Waiting For Me Dirty Soles
Runtime : 00:03:32
File Size : 508 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/13bda5b9e4a17/Feetwonderspublic_Waiting_For_Me_Dirty_Soles.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account