9_140.jpg

Download:

Oron :

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

teamclip

Banned

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Alma, Daisy, Gia, Colette and Jewel - Medical School Students After Exam Party Ep.1

Run Time 41
Size 1,09 Gb
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Where do we look for new girls? We go to the college (always a new one) and meet girls who have just passed their exams and are so excited that they can agree to

absolutely everything. So I’m following a bunch of girls from medical school. They have a bottle of champagne and a wild desire to have some fun and forget about the

exams. They drink the sparkling liquid from plastic cups right in the street and when we move to the apartment they are easily tricked into strip performances. This is when

my friends show up and everyone is half naked now. I find a sexy blonde in the kitchen, she’s washing some dishes and looks like she wants to fuck. I touch and massage

her small tits and she kneels down to do a blowjob on my cock. Setting the cam on the chair I fuck her from behind. Back in the room I find all chicks topless and drunk. We

dance rubbing our dicks against their naked butts and start some really hot action. Lots of dick sucking and both pussy and ass ramming for five sluts in one room. Our girls

from medical school seem to know about anatomy and have excellent fucking skills.Our party is in full swing. When I enter the bedroom I see my-fuckgirl and her quasi

girlfriend hotly kissing. Mmm, it’s hot and I love watching them but, hey girls, let me join you. These are really generous girls and they swallow my cock and spread legs for

it. There is more fucking fun in another room. Blonde and brunette suck my buddies’ dicks and then this slutty goldilocks gets double penetrated. You’ll see some really

mouth watering close-ups and I hope you like them cause we loved the party!

9_142.jpg

Download:

Oron :

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

teamclip

Banned

Anett, Nastia, Shantel, Lusya, Alexa and Rona - Student Vip Sex Party Ep.4

Run Time 20
Size 395 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Winter examinations is the most stressful time for zealous students and when it comes to the last test, it gets clearly understood that everybody is sick and tired of those

stupid studies and boring teachers whose only one care is not to give the boys and girls even a minute for entertainment and fun! Still… all the credits are done and all the

papers are written, so why not gather together in a warm company and have some hot student party with something really kinky in the end?! So did the company of careless

students! To tell the truth, it all began as the celebration of the end of examination period but the enormous amount of delicious champagne and cigarettes had shot bolt and

here you are - step by step, usual stories about school and classes turned into the perverted sex stories and drunk partying chicks started sexily moving their bodies and

even letting the guys peep under those tiny tops and even in the wonderful already wet panties! Yes, right you are! This student sex is fucking crazy! They wear no clothes!

Their dicks are hard and their pussies are dripping wet. They pair off in couples, threesomes and even groups! It is the wildest sex party orgy with the incredible non-stop

sucking and the deepest pussy and ass penetrations! Those who want to count how many times these dudes explode will be very quickly bedeviled in that huge and lavish

mess of the loads of white sticky semen. You will doubtlessly love this splendid drunk sex!

9_144.jpg

Download:

Oron :

Fileboom Premium Account

teamclip

Banned

Mia, Oksana and Phoenix - Russian Students Having Party Ep.4

Run Time 33
Size 647 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Though these students are not kids anymore they still adore fun and entertainments and they will definitely find a good reason for a good party whether they just study or

pass the exams! A couple bottles of cognac, some food - and these sassy guys forget about all troubles, lack of money and even tomorrow’s workshop! Nothing can be

compared with the warm and friendly company where everybody can talk about everything he wants, where everybody feels absolutely at ease! Are you interested to know

how it all happens? Welcome to this hot college party! Three guys and three chicks - don’t you think this is a good amount of students to have something more than a

common themed party? Just look at those pretty college coeds - their eyes are bleary from several stiffeners and they look really ready to show their nudity and make a

scene of the sex teachers giving one of the hottest lessons to their insolent partners! Soho! A hot sex story is gonna take place here! These students are great in sex! And

they are recording these hot sex clips for everybody on the web. Beautiful college coeds are just greedy and avid for the rock hard members that grow even bigger and fatter

when partying drunk chicks get absolutely naked and invitingly open their legs with oozing holes between them! Every vacant place is occupied by the pairing off couples

that change the positions and also the partners. This hot student sex is doubtlessly worth your attention!

9_146.jpg

Download:

Oron :

Fileboom Premium Account

teamclip

Banned

Sandra - Virgin Pussy, Virgin Ass

Run Time 36
Size 615 MB
Resolution 832 x 468 px

Two boys were drinking beer and watching football. After the game finished they were bored and beer made them relaxed. They both wanted some female attention to their

bodies. They had a very good girl friend and she agreed to join them. But she didn't know their filthy plans. So when guys started touching her she opposed and said that

she wants to keep her virginity for special moment. They assured that it's the best moment and she agreed to play with their horny meat poles. Deflowering was the best

thing she has ever felt

9_150.jpg

Download:

Oron :

Fileboom Premium Account