POV Femdom videos (daily update)

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tara Tainton - My Overdeveloped StepSons Enormous Needs Erupt in Public

Screens:

Oh, no, not HERE, honey!!! You can't. I can't. there are people around!! Oh gosh, oh gosh, how could this happen? I don't know what affects you so much; I don't know why your oversized manhood has grown erect right here in the lingerie store! And I thought you were completely bored as I dragged you from store to store. that thing really has a mind of its own, doesn't it!
You must have no control over it, and your unbearable condition, at all. You poor thing! Come here, come here quick while I'm still in this tight corset I was trying on. I'll have to take you in my mouth here to make sure you don't incidentally spurt on the merchandise! Don't stain this lingerie; I haven't bought it yet! Now, be gentle, sweetie, you know your enormous cock is just much too big for my little mouth. Don't get carried away! Now, zip your pants up before we get kicked out of the store.
I have just one more outfit to try on before we leave and now that your issue has been resolved. We'll hurry home then; it seems I just can't leave the house now that I have to alleviate your every hard on. I just wanted to get something special for your dad. He's felt neglected lately considering how I have to give all my attention to you lately on doctor's orders. Oh. oh. is it. happening AGAIN?!
Oh, I'm going to have to let you penetrate me; it's the only way we can satisfy your overactive drive. I know it's not your fault, honey. Quick! Into the dressing area! Oh, OUCH!!!!

[Female Domination, POV, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Cocktease, Dirty Talk, Taboo, Bodystockings]

File info:

Duration: 00:25:51
Resolution: 720x480
Format: mp4
File Size: 600 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/c77f56069cb23/T...d_StepSons_Enormous_Needs_Erupt_in_Public.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

Goddess Ella Kross - Jerk-Off to Me, You Desperate Loser

Screens:

You`re such a pathetic loser that all you do in life is sit around and jerk your small cock to my videos. You`re so fat and ugly that you`re never going to get a girl of your own, especially a girl as beautiful and successful as me. When was the last time you got laid, loser? Probably never because you`re so worthless, you filthy pervert. Jerk that little thing you call a dick as you watch me pull up my dress and show off my hot pussy. It`s all shaved, wet, and perfect but you`ll never get to experience its majesty because I`d never let a loser like you get anywhere near me. It gets me off knowing that you spend your hard-earned money on me yet I`d never give you the time of day. How does that make you feel? Hopefully it makes you feel embarrassed and ashamed because it definitely should. How could anybody ever love a disgusting pig like you? The answer is they couldn`t so just tug your tiny dick to my videos as usual, loser!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Humiliation, Degradation, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation]

File info:

Duration: 00:07:34
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 401 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/977a972e88603/Goddess_Ella_Kross_-_Jerk-Off_to_Me__You_Desperate_Loser.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

alex_ich

Alura Jenson POV Slave Orders 3

Screens:

You just accepted a new job as Alura Jenson's personal assistant, but you didn't realize she was going to treat you like dirt. She belittles and degrades you, and laughs as you obey her commands. She knows you need this job, so you will do as she tells you, WON'T YOU BITCH?

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Cum Countdown, Pussy Worship, Cunilingus, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating]

File info:

Duration: 00:16:07
File Size: 936 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/869e55c67e105/MeanWorld_-_SlaveOrders_-_Alura_Jenson_POV_Slave_Orders_3.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Violet Doll - Bare Tits

Screens:

Here I am! Completely topless for the world to see. Well. . . for those who pay. And you do want to see My tits, don't you? $100 is a small price to pay for perfection.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Findom, Financial Domination, Money Fetish, Ripoff]

File info:

Duration: 00:05:39
File Size: 520 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/3af4c00e65837/Violet_Doll_-_Bare_Tits.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Princess Fierce - Ruining Your Self Esteem JOI

Screens:

I am going to encourage you to jerk off to me while I verbally trash you and destroy your self esteem. Do you want to know why I am so mean to you? Do you think I verbally abuse you because I secretly like you? LOL! Nah, I just speak the truth. The truth is about to turn you on big. As I trash all your loser qualities you get hard. You can't stop pumping to my verbal beat down. This clip contains elements of masturbation humiliation, financial domination, small penis humiliation, jerk off instruction, SPH, ugly, loser abuse, verbal humiliation, verbal abuse, bratty princess, findom, mean girls.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Findom, Financial Domination, Masturbation Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Bratty Princess, Loser Abuse, Mean Girls, Ugly, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:49
File Size: 539 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/eda83cda58626/Princess_Fierce___Ruining_Your_Self_Esteem_JOI.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Mistress T - Cum Before Castration

Screens:

I no longer have any use for your balls.and neither would any woman. I'm going to snip your manhood, but before I do I'll permit you one last orgasm.I'll even guide you, motivate you and encourage you. Follow my instructions and jerk off one last time before 'snip-snip!'.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Latex, Rubber, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Fetish Clothing, PVC-Vinyl, Shiny, Rubber Gloves]

File info:

Duration: 00:07:19
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 130 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/529974d3bd53e/Mistress_T_-_Cum_Before_Castration.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Tara Tainton - StepMoms Obedient Panty Lover Pops a Big Load

Screens:

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Dirty Talk, Panties, Taboo, Role Play]

File info:

Duration: 00:16:08
Resolution: 720x480
File Size: 215 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/633fa6214b10d/Tara_Tainton_-_StepMoms_Obedient_Panty_Lover_Pops_a_Big_Load.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Princess Ashley - My Little Cum E4t3r

Screens:

Today you're going to be a good boy for Me. You're going to be My little cum e4ting bitch!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, POV, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Brat Girls, Legs]

File info:

Duration: 00:15:46
File Size: 916 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/b534b838f114c/Princess_Ashley_-_My_Little_Cum_E4t3r.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Tara Tainton - So You're LIKE TOOOOTALLLY Turned on by Dumb Girls?

Screens:

We've been married for years. and things have gone. STALE. BORING. BLAND. But I've just discovered what you're REALLY into. you're turned on by dumb girls. REALLY dumb girls: straight-up bimbos, valley girl accent and all. Well, if you want it. let's see if you can REALLY handle it. Oh, I'm gonna lay it on THICK. the voice, the idiocy, the self-fondling, the flirting, the huge ego, the air-headedness. Yes, I can dish it out - if that's what you really want. Question is. can you HANDLE it??

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Milf, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Transformation, Transformation Fetish, Transformation Fantasies, Rat Girls, Nipple Play, Tit Sucking, Nipple Fetish]

File info:

Duration: 00:37:41
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 2.38 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/7d370a722795a/Turned_on_by_Dumb_Girls.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Mandy Flores - Big Brother Jerk-Off - Taboo boot fetish masturbation encouragement

Screens:

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Taboo, Boot Fetish, Sisters]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:21
File Size: 169 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/576fa4c958800/M...oo_boot_fetish_masturbation_encouragement.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account