POV Femdom videos (daily update)

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Young Goddess Kim - The Glimmer Goddess

Screens:

It is time to surrender to Me. you want to. Give in to My glimmering legs as I dangle them in your face. Focus on My smooth seductive voice as I guide your senses and stimulate your arousal. My crystal legs are magic and you fall so deep under My spell. your eyes fixate and follow My sultry shiny curves, your cock twitches. Don't think..Just feel. Feel that cock, stroke it. It feels so good to stroke under My spell. My voice is like a vice grip on the edge of your release, I control your orgasm. you will cum on one. you will cum and explode in deep arousal and mindless ecstasy. Good boy, give it up for Me.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Legs Fetish, Femdom, Cum Countdown, Orgasm Control, Fishnets, Crossed Legs Fetish, Shiny Fetish]

File info:

Duration: 00:12:53
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
File Size: 791 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/d48862ddda20b/Young_Goddess_Kim_-_The_Glimmer_Goddess.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

Crystal Knight - Lick Your Cum Off My Feet JOI

Screens:

Want to jerk it to my feet? Want to stroke to my instructions as I sensually tease you? Well, that's exactly what I'm going to do. BUT there is one thing you must do in order to stroke for me today. You must eat your entire load off of my beautiful oily feet. You must lick it off every single toe, clean my soles thoroughly, and beg for a countdown that will lead up to your cum eating. My feet are your fetish, the cum eating instructions are just the icing on the cake.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Footdom, Foot Domination, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Sensual Domination, Sexy, Erotic, Goddess Worship, Cum Control, Cum Countdown, Feet Joi, Foot Slave Training, Cocktease, Tease Goddess, Sensual Goddess, Body Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:07:28
File Size: 370 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/8edfead938e7a/Crystal_Knight_-_Lick_Your_Cum_Off_My_Feet_JOI.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

alex_ich

Goddess Christina - Edging Session 4: My Little Jerker

Screens:

This is edging session 4 my little jerker. Time to bring yourself right to the brink over and over again. Feel it come up. Feel it grow harder. Weaker and weaker. Needing more & more! I remind you of all the parts of me you love so much. My ass, my tits, my legs, my waist. All of me! So hot and teasing right in front of u as you stroke. You love to hear me tell u to JERK HARDER! HARDER for me. You adore worshiping my hot tight body. You know it's way too hot 4 you! You need MORE of your Goddess Christina. More, more, more! You'll never get enough!!! Edge for me slave.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Redhead, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Games]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:37
File Size: 283 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/2dec70fe0f064/Goddess_Christina_-_Edging_Session_4__My_Little_Jerker.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Goddess Jessica - First Time Foot Worship

Screens:

We have been friends for a very long time. I bring out the best in u, I bring you out of your shell. I add color to your black and white life. I'm a butterfly and you're an introverted little weirdo but somehow we get along. I like to tease you and today is no different. I announce we should go to lunch, grab some happy hour drinks and then go to the nail salon together. This makes u attempt to defend the fragile, tiny bit of masculinity that you have. I scoff at this, "Why can't we get our nails done? Men get their nails done all the time, don't be stupid. You really want me to go alone? I will be so bored!" I accuse you of having a foot fetish. This horrifies you. I spend 10 minutes berating and interrogating you about it until I finally reveal that I found your foot fetish twitter account. You finally admit to it and then I offer to let u worship my feet. You are beyond excited. You NEVER could have shared this dirty secret with anyone else. It never occurred to you that you would actually be able to worship a woman's feet. You're delighted! I tell you that you can suck my toes and lick my feet when we get back from our activities. When we get back, however, I have a dirty plan in mind.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Brat Worship, Dirty Feet, Humiliation, Degradation, Brat Girls, Bratty, Bratty Princess, Embarrassment, Friend Zone, Friend Zoned]

File info:

Duration: 00:20:15
File Size: 776 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/aa4bfd03d5536/Goddess_Jessica_First_Time_Foot_Worship.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Mandy Marx - Allowed To Try And Fuck Me

Screens:

I've an intense fascination for the boys drawn to this, it is amazing. You must be honest. And u should obey, otherwise I am happy to leave u to your limitations.

This is how I prefer to keyhold. Positive energy and simple commands. Rewards for good behavior, and now you may come here. And touch and enjoy & listen. Try to put it in. Or not, if it's too much of a mindfuck. Let as be chastity friends.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Latex, Rubber, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Cocktease, Pantyhose Domination, Brat Girls]

File info:

Duration: 00:06:17
File Size: 153 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/3c1911447940f/Mandy_Marx_-_Allowed_To_Try_And_Fuck_Me.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Tara Tainton - Cock Hero Challenge: Show Me Your Holiday Cheer

Screens:

Oh, you're going to LOVE this holiday season! It's time to beat that cock to the rhythm of the music once more. This is gonna be tricky. I'm teasing you relentlessly, showing off my body, stripping for you, and even dancing to the music. and your strokes! You're going to listen for every change of pace and background beat, slow down or speed up your jerking to the tune you here, and I'll keep you on your toes all along the way. Watch out. You may never be able to hear holiday music the same way again! You may be inclined towards spontaneous erections from this moment on.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Cocktease, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Challenges, Garter & Stockings, Strip Tease, Costumes]

File info:

Duration: 00:24:43
Resolution: 720x480
File Size: 280 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/da0db94069481/Cock_Hero_Challenge__Show_Me_Your_Holiday_Cheer.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Violet Doll - Cum in 2 Minute

Screens:

You wanna cum for Me? I'll give you 2 minutes to get the job done.
Show Me how bad you want it. Show Me how obedient your dick can be.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Cocktease, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:02:30
File Size: 28.8 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/8045a04529661/Violet_Doll_-_Cum_in_2_Minute.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Princess Fierce - Put It In Your Hand & Hump It Loser

Screens:

You are a sexless loser freak. You pay for my verbal humiliation to get your dick hard. Let's see.you're ugly, you're a freak, you get 0 action with women, and you chronically masturbation. Yes, you are a sexless loser hand humper. Now put it in your hand and hump it loser! Hump that hand until you are about to cry and jizz at the same time! You ready? This clip contains elements of masturbation humiliation, verbal humiliation, humiliation, loser abuse, findom, orgasm control, small penis humiliation, beta humiliation, bikini, goddess worship, cruel, verbal abuse.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, CBT, Ball Abuse, CBT Instruction, POV, Findom, Financial Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Masturbation Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Beta Humiliation, Bikini, Cruel, Goddess Worship, Loser Abuse, Orgasm Control, Verbal Abuse]

File info:

Duration: 00:07:38
File Size: 758 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/a51a4ec6b59b3/Princess_Fierce_Put_It_In_Your_Hand__Hump_It_Loser.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Young Goddess Kim - Birthday boy

Screens:

I have a special treat for the slave on it is birthday. I bless the worthless slave under My desk with My presence and allow it 2 kiss My sexy supreme red stilettos. I present it with a little cream cake, placing it on the floor at My feet. It has been a very long time since the slave object has had a taste of cake, & it is a little too eager. I push the pathetic face back with My sole, My gift has not even begun yet. slave has the high honour of amusing Me by eating and licking the creamy mess off My soles and sucking My sharp heels. I enjoy squashing his treat into the floor & having it lick it up like a. I bring the slave underneath Me using its leash, a convenient position to rub the mess into its face and use its tongue as a rag to clean My filthy shoes it has ruined. I almost forgot the candles.. slave is squirming underneath Me and thanking Me for the dripping hot pain as I laugh at it is panic. What a hot mess! Lucky birthday boy will lick the floor spotless while I go out and celebrate on its behalf.

[Female Domination, Femdom, Young Mistress, Food Crushing, Humiliation, Degradation, Shoe Worship, Female Supremacy, Messy Heels, High Heel Domination, Wax Play, CFNM, Goddess Worship, Nipple Torment, Footstool]

File info:

Duration: 00:15:54
File Size: 1.18 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/76258041b402d/Young_Goddess_Kim_Birthday_boy.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Princess Fierce - Beat It, Eat It CEI

Screens:

You are feeling extra horny today. Once I start encouraging you to stroke it you cannot stop. My tits and bikini body are driving you wild. It's obvious you wanna cum. I'm feeling extra generous today, so once you're through beating it, i'll make you eat it all up!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:08:47
File Size: 868 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/2231d0ffb6320/Princess_Fierce_Beat_It_Eat_It_CEI.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account