POV Femdom videos (daily update)

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Kerri King - St. Patrick's Day Striptease & Jerk Off Instruction

Screens:

Happy St. Patrick's Day..to you! I coerce a mutual strip tease between us, making you jerk yourself through the entirety of the clip, bringing you to the brink over and over, offering you blissful release for a tribute. With me flaunting myself by dropping my panties, then becoming topless, you know you stand no chance in holding your load, which is exactly where I want you. Blow for me, and let's make this holiday memorable..

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, POV, Strip Tease, Findom, Financial Domination, Cocktease, Coerced Orgasms, Cum Countdown, Dirty Talk, Topless]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:42
Resolution: 1280x720
Format: mp4
File Size: 333 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/3785836160a27/K...tease__Jerk_Off_Instruction_by_Kerri_King.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

Kerri King - Ultimate Sheer Outfit Cock Tease

Screens:

I decide on this pretty sunny day to give you a little tease in my sheer outfit.as the perfect cock tease, I proudly flaunt my assets in your face and don't allow my thong and top to come off completely. You want to beg so badly for me to get naked but you don't dare to fuck up your little peep show by making me angry. As I dirty talk and tease, you have an ache you want to relieve.but that won't be until later. Enjoy your pants stretching without release.for now..

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Tease And Denial, Cocktease, POV, Goddess Worship, Dirty Talk, Nudity, Naked, Flashing]

File info:

Duration: 00:08:08
File Size: 261 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/21c7e60e8e63d/Kerri_King_s_Ultimate_Sheer_Outfit_Cock_Tease.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alex_ich

Violet Doll - Big Tits Dominate

Screens:

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Financial Domination, Tit Worship, Findom, POV, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Big Boobs, Sub Training, Submissive Training, Big Tits, Female Supremacy, Goddess Worship, Handbra Tease, Lip Fetish, Oil Fetish, Shiny Fetish, Slave Training]

File info:

Duration: 00:17:50
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 527 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/967c47bd8bc8e/Big_Tits_Dominate.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Empress Mika - Green for St. Patrick's Day!

Screens:

Happy St. Patrick's Day, loser! Are you wearing green? I am! I bet you want a sexy, green tease from Me while you jerk your dick worshiping My perfect body for the Holiday. After all, you give Me so much. am I finally going to reward you on this Holiday? Green is also the color of money. what could I possibly have in mind? Either way. just look at Me in this sexy, green outfit.. you cannot say no to Me. You will obey.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Findom, Financial Domination, Asian, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Humiliation, Degradation, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Cocktease, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship, Verbal Humiliation, Sub Task, Instructional, Slave Task]

File info:

Duration: 00:12:46
File Size: 976 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/7ce6d6f66c92d/Empress_Mika_Green_for_St_Patricks_Day.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Kerri King - Combines JOI & Chastity for You, Subby

Screens:

Today is another venture into ultimate ownership & torture.and lucky for u, a generous payoff from your Goddess..me. I instruct you to beat your dick, in detail, along with explaining how I own that dick and when and how you'll cum, jerk, get off, and the repercussions of doing so early, or without my permission. Naturally you will pay tribute if you disobey. From now on, you will ask for permission to jerk, and if you're so lucky as to get to, you will pay the price. I own that dick, and I instruct you on how it will be abruptly thrown into chastity. I am everything to you, & all that you will ever need. Don't forget it, or I'll serve you reminders you won't neglect to remember. I allow you to cum this time, and trust me, it will be the last time in a long time!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, POV, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Chastity, Fetish, Dirty Talk, Camgirl, Model, Blonde, Dirty Talk, Cocktease, Orgasm Control, Sub, Goddess Worship, Instructional]

File info:

Duration: 00:15:38
File Size: 351 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/b6071f471a18d/Combines_JOI___Chastity_for_You__Subby.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Worship Violet Doll - Sensual Body Worship

Screens:

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Blonde, Blond Hair, Mesmerize, Tit Worship, Hypno, Trance, Hypnotic, Boobs Worship, Breast Worship, Cunilingus, Anilingus, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Sensual Domination, Big Tits, Big Breast, Huge Boobs, Lace, Stocking Fetish, Goddess Worship, Meditational Domination, Meditation, Blonde Goddess, POV Worship, Sheer Lingerie, Addiction, Tease and Denial, Mind Control, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Nip Slip, Seductress]

File info:

Duration: 00:18:58
File Size: 1.37 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/78309d795ba0d/Violet_Doll_-_Sensual_Body_Worship.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Multiple Milkings

Screens:

Bodily Autonomy. It is a term used to describe the social expectation that your body is your own. That you get to have say about what happens to your body or what you do with it. Unfortunately for you, you do not benefit from this ideal. You are a slave. Your body belongs to me. Your orgasms belong to me. You don't get 2 slack off and do just the things you would have been doing anyways. No. You're going to demonstrate this for me now. You are going to milk those balls dry. You're going to cum over and over again for me. I don't care if it is painful. I don't care if your orgasms are pleasurable. You will do it because I commanded it.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Forced Orgasm, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Tease And Denial, Cocktease]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:32
File Size: 696 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/bc45a2a963e11/Multiple_Milkings.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Mistress Nikita - Smoking Boots

Screens:

You are lucky I am even allowing you to look at these super gorgeous black leather Casadei knee high zip and lace boots with oh so high metal stiletto heels. Your tongue isn't going anywhere near them, but you can be a good boot boi, kneel on the floor and watch me smoke a cigarette while my long red nails caress the soft Italian leather. And don't you dare touch that little thing between your legs. Just let my boots take control of u, take over your entire existence. You did do anything for just a sniff of that leather. What about the inside after my damp pantyhose feet come out? I said no touching, bitch!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Boots, Smoke, Smoking, Stiletto Heels]

File info:

Duration: 00:06:24
File Size: 145 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/023eff5180410/smokingboots.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Goddess Venus - Girlfriend Waits for Boyfriend to Come Home

Screens:

I followed my boyfriend to Vegas for his business trip, and now I am waiting at the hotel in lingerie for him to get home. He's been at work all day, and I've been cooped up in the hotel horny and ready for him to get home. You can never have me. You can never have a girl like me. When was the last time a woman waited for you in lingerie? I honestly feel bad for you. So I am going to allow you to sit in the corner and wait for him to get home. You can watch as he comes in and slides his cock into my mouth. fem d0mPov.net You can watch him undress me and ram his dick into me. I love the way he takes me like a real man.unlike you. You get to sit in the corner and watch while a real man takes control. You want to clean me up when he's finished? I will have to ask him when he finally gets home. You better pray he says yes.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Tease And Denial, POV, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cuck, Brunettes, Lingerie, Stockings, Cocktease]

File info:

Duration: 00:08:56
File Size: 162 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/064d2c2e26246/GoddessVenus_Girlfriend_Waits_for_Boyfriend_to_Come_Home.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account