| >NEW< | Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Oral, Anal

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Buck Wright Quivers on Edge!
75c34e9f99f490ac7e1cd5397a4532d5.jpg

Cast: Buck Wright
Genres: Gag ,Gay ,black hair ,big dick ,spider gag ,Feet ,Prostate Stimulation ,Leather ,Bondage ,Cage
Video language: English

Buck Wright is blindfolded, bondaged, and trapped in a hanging leather cage. His thick cock strains to bust loose from his leather jock strap as he tests his bonds. Soon Dominic Pacifico and Sebastian Keys arrive to torment their leather slave. They kiss and flick his sensitive nipples, and smack his cock and balls. Buck responds to every touch, moaning for more, hypersensitive with his eye sight hindered. Sebastian and Dominic place a vibrating head sleeve on his cock and watch as Buck shakes in his bondage and begs to cum. But every time Buck gets close, they pull away, laughing. Then they put a ball parachute around Buck's balls and hang a leather boot from it. The boot pulls on Buck's balls as Sebastian teases Buck's cock with a cock sleeve. The different sensations on his cock and balls drive Buck crazy and his hips piston in and out of the sleeve as he strives to cum. Next, Buck is on his back with his legs up and hands tied down. A spider gag stretches his perfect mouth open and two closepins pinch his nipples. Dominic runs his tongue along Buck's beautiful feet as Sebastian jerks Buck off and pushes a finger in and out of his tight ass. Once Buck's ass is prepped, Sebastian pushes a vibrating prostate plug in his ass. Buck moans as the plug stimulates his insides and Dominic fucks his mouth. Finally Buck blows his load all over his belly as he chokes on Dominic's monster cock. But Dominic and Sebastian aren't done yet! They continue jerking his sensitive post-orgasmic cock and tickle his feet and armpits as Buck laughs and squirms in his bonds.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

>>> Download <<< Buck Wright Quivers on Edge!

Connor Patricks - Ass Torment
0f14cd6983236a333cde98ded76c4a49.jpg

Cast: Connor Patricks
Genres: Belly Punching ,Extreme Torment ,the pit ,Male Handler ,Tattoo ,Anal ,Mouth Spreader ,fucksaw ,shaped ,CBT

Conor Patricks is no stranger to pushing his limits here with KinkMen, so naturally, his next obstacle is the 30 Minutes of Torment challenge. He begins in the chair as heavy fists pound against his chest, tenderizing them for the weighted clover clamps to painfully bite down. He screams in agony once the clamps are removed, but Connor only begs for more. In the pit, his head locked in a one-way mirrored box. The only thing that Connor can see is his own face screaming back at him as he's mercilessly flogged from all angles. Finally, the Ass-Station awaits Connor, his muscular ass bound and propped up in a pile-driver for the fucksaw to have full access. A zipper of clothespins decorate down Connor's thighs as the machine pounds away full-blast. Once the zipper is ripped from his flesh, Connor's final challenge is to blow his thick load as the cum drains from his aching balls.

Duration: 49:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

>>> Download <<< Connor Patricks - Ass Torment

Muscled stud with a big dick cattle prodded and gang fucked
da03cb42664c6eb497fa7ff3c6889688.jpg

Cast: Christian Wilde ,Jason Miller ,Connor Maguire ,Big Red
Genres: Anal ,Clothespins ,Piss Play ,Gangbang ,Domination ,foreskin ,Gay ,blond ,Cattle Prod ,Boot Worship

In a dingy bathroom, the BIP crew along with horny party goers drag in bound, muscled stud Jason Miller, tossing him across the room as he's passed from one guy to the next. Christian Wilde leads Jason around by his fat cock as everyone comes up to grope him. The guys line their asses up as Jason's brought to his knees and his face shoved into each cheek. Everyone gets so horny they tie Jason up and fuck him from behind as he's beaten with the crop. One of the party goers shoves a beer bottle up his ass and the guys make him squirt it all out for everyone to see. The crowd comes up and clips clothespins down Jason's sides for a zipper. The guys surprise Jason with the tormenting cattle prod as the zipper is released and Jason's screams fill the air. The guys take turns fucking Jason again in the bathtub before covering his face in cum and having him polish off each cock. The crowd finishes him off by holding him down and hosing him off with some piss before leaving him in the messy tub.

Duration: 45:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

>>> Download <<< Muscled stud with a big dick cattle prodded and gang fucked

My Most Intense Men On Edge Session - By Sebastian Keys
2330589274046073ad1e0fe20f6fc1e2.jpg

Cast: Sebastian Keys
Genres: Oral Sex ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Male Sub ,Prostate Stimulation ,Male Handler ,brunet ,switch ,Edging

Van started me off bound good and tight to the pillar as my edging session began. I could feel his tongue through my underwear, teasing my cockhead as I begged for him to pull it out and suck on it. A hood was then put over my face, the sensory deprivation heightened every little touch making my cock ache for attention. When he finally removed my underwear and began sucking on my cock, I could barely take it, the sensation was so strong all I wanted to do was blow my load. Van then tied my cock and balls up and attached it down to my toes, every time I flinched I could feel the tug of the rope on my aching balls. After sucking on my nipple while edging my cock, I was making so much noise that Van put a ball gag in my mouth to muffle my moans. At that point my cock was so sensitive it was almost painful how badly I wanted to cum, but Van persisted, stroking my cock before I finally shot my load clear across the room. As Van removed my hood, I was blinded by the light, still enthralled with the intense orgasm I just had, probably the most intense one of my life. But before I was untied my extremely sensitive cock endured post-orgasmic torment to which I've never felt before. Thank you Van for this wonderful experience.

Duration: 42:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

>>> Download <<< My Most Intense Men On Edge Session - By Sebastian Keys

Nightstick: Thick Uncut Rookie Cop Gets Fucked With His Own Stick
e8371360ff3e36327c053a9d143cc53d.jpg

Cast: August Alexander
Genres: Black ,big dick ,Male Sub ,Gay ,Uncircumcised ,Male Handler ,Gag ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Prostate Stimulation

Newcomer to Kink Men August Alexander, is a handsome rookie cop walking the beat. Dressed in uniform this stunning stud won't let any thugs get away shenanigans on his watch. He stumbles upon two mischievous hooligans ruffing up a local! Stop he yells at them and pulls out his service weapon. The two delinquents make a run for hit, and August is hot on their trail. The criminals run into an abandoned clock tower set and think they got away. They settle down for a little light snooze but they don't realize officer Alexander is sneaking up on them. Weapon drawn again he surprises the two men, and begins to handcuff one. The other begs to let them go, and this was August's big mistake. The two men jump the officer and take him down. And these aren't any two men, it's Kink's very own Sebastian Keys and Chance Summerlin! Oh golly these two are going to have their way today with August. Tying up in restrictive rope bondage, with a blindfold and then a mouth gag the men get to work. Stripping this thick stud naked reveals his Massive cock. This will occupy these thugs for a while. Slapping it and sucking it Chance goes for the deep throat on August. Sebastian brings out the clear stroker and gets August rock hard and ready to blow his load, but these men are just here to torment this pig. Over and over as August gets closer and closer to blowing his load the men deny him and edge him to the limit. After working his cock, it's time to work his tight asshole. What better to fuck him with than his own nightstick! Sebastian shoves the stick up this pigs ass and has him fuck his own stick. This gets Alexander groaning and moaning with pleasure begging to shoot. The bring out a vibrating dick on a stick too. Finally with a last sleeve that barely fits on the monster cock, August is taken over the edge and shoots a huge load. Sebastian milks every last drop out of it.

Duration: 39:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

>>> Download <<< Nightstick: Thick Uncut Rookie Cop Gets Fucked With His Own Stick

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

A Wicked Game Episode 4
d8a1e16c3a06a55598cb9b3c786b4f9f.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome.

James Hamilton is going to pay Ryan Rose and Duncan Black a little visit - and it's not going to end well.Once inside, the young lovers are bound and gagged for a good fucking. Hamilton first turns his attention to Ryan.He drools gobs of thick spit into Ryan's perfectly puckered hole and jams his finger in, taunting Duncan the entire time.Hamilton strips, revealing his chiseled frame and a huge, thick dick.

Duration: 28:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3314kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 728.5 MB

>>> Download <<< A Wicked Game Episode 4

Football Hooligan In Slavery Part I
af69942b927bcd47be9e280652d16e13.jpg

Studio: Ruscaptured

After giving confessions Stas was left in custody in the harshest conditions. He spent his usual day being absolutely naked and tortured by arms hanging and flogging. That way we prepared him to slavery. When the buyer came for him, Stas did not resist. He hoped that his new Master will be more merciful to him.

Duration: 17:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 662.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Football Hooligan In Slavery Part I

The Gym Stud
7624a56666b46a1cfc6cf33819ee7a3e.jpg

Cast: Christian Owen ,Wolf Hudson
Genres: Male Sub ,Domination ,big dick ,Punching ,Athletic ,Gay ,muscular ,master ,Blowjob ,Rope Bondage

Wolf Hudson cruises the gym. He sees muscle-boy Christian Owen on the bench press and tries to get his attention. Christian, like some muscle boys, has attitude along with looks. Wolf teaches Christian manners by making him do a bondage workout. Wolf also works out his aggression by using Christian as a punching bag. He then takes the exhausted Christian to the shower, and finishes him off with a hard bondage fuck.

Duration: 41:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 925.8 MB

>>> Download <<< The Gym Stud

Scott Riley Pays His Debts With His Ass
850782d9cefcab712d696e31f2d5e237.jpg

Cast: Myles Landon ,Scott Riley
Genres: BDSM ,Pain ,Anal ,Male Sub ,Flogging ,Rough Sex ,bottom ,body builder ,muscular ,Corporal Punishment

Scott Riley owes a ton of money to a shady debtor, and Myles Landon is sent to collect. But when he can't get the money from Scott, he decides to take it out on his ass instead. He ties him up in his own little black site, bound and immobile, and torments his nipples with clover clamps, and stretches his balls while smacking his dick. He plays mind games with him by also sucking his hard cock, then continues to dish out the pain. He then puts Scott in a full suspension, and face fucks him while flogging his ass. He flips him over in the suspension and electrocutes him, shocking his legs and sensitive nipples again and again. He then drives his thick dick into his ass and fucks him, slamming Scott's ass while his blindfolded and immobile, so all he can sense is Myles' big hard cock plowing his hole. Ultimately Myles makes Scott cum, then shoots his own load into his mouth. Scott may thing he's paid his debt, but he's only become part of Myles' collection.

Duration: 50:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

>>> Download <<< Scott Riley Pays His Debts With His Ass

Pain slut Dakota Wolfe takes the 30MT Challenge
aaef339b1dce826c9be8bbded3e79ac3.jpg

Cast: Dakota Wolfe
Genres: Flogging ,Leather ,the wall ,Electrical Play ,brunet ,Rope Bondage ,Gimp ,Pain ,Leather Belt ,the chair

The Pit - Hot pain slut, Dakota Wolfe stands in the pit as he's bound with leather belts before Van gets his cock hard. Heavy clamps are tightly screwed onto Dakota's nipples as they're tormented with the sting of the cat-o-nine tails whipping against his tender skin. Dakota pushes through the pain of his nipples before enduring an extreme flogging. - The Chair - Our pain slut moves onto the next challenge as he's bound tightly in the chair, with medical clamps pinching all over his torso and tied off to the wall. Dakota endures some CBT as electricity torments his aching balls. Each clamp is removed from his tender skin, Dakota screaming at the top of his lungs each time the clamped skin gets whipped with the crop. - The Gimp Station - Finally, Dakota moves onto his third and final challenge. He's bent over, with his hands strung up behind him as his ass endures a heavy caning. The gimp shoves his hard cock down the boy's throat before jamming it up his ass for a rough fuck. As reward for successfully completing his three challenges, Dakota finally blows his hot load all over the floor.

Duration: 50:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4817kbps

>>> Download <<< Pain slut Dakota Wolfe takes the 30MT Challenge

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

matfer2

Slave Daydreaming
6aaf23a21d1e0ed2acde47e8857eafde.jpg

Cast: Brandon Monroe ,Rusty Stevens
Genres: Bondage ,brunet ,Rope Bondage ,Facefucking ,Domination ,Mouth Spreader ,Muscle ,shaved ,Mask ,Nipple Torment ,Submission

In the dark and dank dungeon, slave brandon has been tied up for some time. There's not much for him to do but daydream. Master Rusty Stevens enters and wonders why brandon has a smile on his face. Afraid of the extreme consequences, brandon refuses to answer. Rusty gets angry and flogs the daylight out of his boy. He then puts the stubborn slave in the electric chair and shoves a dildo up the boy's ass. Perhaps this is all intentional on brandon's part because he's begging for more. Rusty just about had enough and fucks him in full metal bondage.

Duration: 57:01

File size: 1.2 GB

>>> Download <<< Slave Daydreaming

Psycho Ward
b0c89e13d93e40308f264879746d0e67.jpg

Cast: Phenix Saint ,Jason Miller
Genres: Anal ,Straitjacket ,Bondage ,Submission ,Tens Unit ,Punching ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Flogging ,Leather Cuffs ,Chastity Play

Phenix Saint is in the psycho ward and he's restless. Struggling in his straitjacket and screaming for help, the night orderly Jason Miller comes to the rescue. Phenix has jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire. Turned on by stud's body, Jason has his way with him. The twisted orderly ties up Phenix in the hospital bed and zaps him with electricity. Phenix screams in agony and uses all of his strength to break free. Pissed, Phenix restrains Jason and punishes him even harder. After flogging and caning Jason's ass, Phenix plows his hard cock into it and cums all over his face.

Duration: 1:06:46

>>> Download <<< Psycho Ward

Red Star
54ae19c19a95b4938fcb4666cb200fae.jpg

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Will Clark, Lance Gear, Peter Raeg, Eric Michaels, Rusty Samuels, Tony Scalia, Michael Soldier
Genres: BDSM, Bears, Big Dicks, Bondage, Spanking, Pain, Dildo, Piercing, Nipple clamps, Orgy, Oral, Anal, Cum

Red Star is a well-performed, seven-man orgy that tempts viewers with a full plate of S&M fetishes. Like most Raging Stallion edgy-fare, the kink here can con only satisfy die hard fetish fans, but also entertain the curious novice. Leather harnesses, PA tugging, grunting and groaning, and other devices are swirled into a seventy minute DVD that also includes some very hot oral and anal action. The seven performers vary in body type, from the bearish red-head Will Clark to the quietly handsome Peter Raeg. There is the bald-headed, aggressive Lance Gear to the submissive pig-bottomboy Erik Michaels. Filmed in what might be an orgy room at a private sex party, Red Star begins on a steady frequency, and builds up to a screeching S&M climate.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:23
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1888kbps
Audio: 250kbps

>>> Download <<< Red Star

Bound Area - Blindfolded and roped boy lured into gay BDSM play
51a44e15da87ddf994111727a959b5e2.jpg

Blindfolded and roped boy lured into gay BDSM play before they shower them in spunk and leave them there to be used again!

Duration: 20:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3922kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 605.9 MB

>>> Download <<< Bound Area - Blindfolded and roped boy lured into gay BDSM play

William Crown Gets His Big Hard Dick Choked And Edged
6d92c1cd8e931e60284cb3cd3b820445.jpg

Cast: William Crown
Genres: Edging ,Male Handler ,Male Sub ,BDSM ,Gay ,Rope Bondage ,Feet ,Hairy ,Oral Sex ,the chair

This is William Crown's first shoot with KinkMen, but that doesn't mean Sebastian's going to go easy on him. William is first completely bound to a chair, with his ankles tied to the legs, and his arms bound to the back. He's completely immobilized as Chance Summerlin works his big dick, slurping on it, sucking it deep, working it with his hands, bringing him to the edge repeatedly. He slides his fingers into his ass while working his big cock, milking his prostate. Sebastian hauls the chair into the air with rope so William is completely suspended in his seat. Chance can get his mouth on that cock even deeper, and Sebastian slides a fucksaw into his hairy hole. He pumps his ass with the machine while Chance edges his cock. Then they pull out the cock stroker and work the full length of William's big fuckin' dick. Ultimately Chance uses his hand to jerk William off and squeezes out a huge load from his big dick.

Duration: 50:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

>>> Download <<< William Crown Gets His Big Hard Dick Choked And Edged

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Derek Pain vs Christian Wilde
44c338c3efc07a9ec8e5dfdbb395074a.jpg

Cast: Christian Wilde ,Derek Pain
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Clover Clamps ,blond ,unshaved ,Rough Sex ,Bondage ,Pain ,master ,Gay ,Humiliation

Derek Pain desires torment; he lives for it. Christian Wilde is a master at supplying those who are willing with insane amounts of pain. Mr. Wilde wraps Derek Pain and suspends him in the air. The bondage makes Derek's cock rock hard while Mr. Wilde's beatings bring him into true euphoria. Mr. Wilde makes Derek suck his cock, before covering his chest and dick with clover clamps. Mr. Wilde suspends, and flogs Derek ruthlessly in order to see how much punishment Derek Pain can really withstand. Derek takes the flogging, and the clamps, but Mr. Wilde's massive cock proves to be too much for him. Mr. Wilde stretches Derek's tight hole while Derek begs for the flogger instead. Mr. Wilde does not take orders from his fuck slave, and instead covers Derek in hot cum.

Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

>>> Download <<< Derek Pain vs Christian Wilde

Brutally fucked, drenched in piss & covered in cum
d7c95afb9a82a00a1701c70179c760c7.jpg

Cast: Christian Wilde ,Cameron Kincade ,Alexander Gustavo
Genres: Athletic ,brunet ,Public ,unshaved ,Blowjob ,Clothespins ,Ass Hook ,foreskin ,Gay ,Male Sub

The BIP gang has infiltrated BondCon 2014 and now they've taken straight stud Cameron Kincade off to a filthy bathroom. The guys line up their asses as Cameron crawls to each one on his hands and knees, with a tight ass hook pulling on his hole. The horny crowd pisses all over Cameron's face as cock after cock gets rammed up Cameron's ass. The straight stud is then suspended on the urinals, with a zipper of clothespins pinching down his chest. They milk all the cum out of Cameron's cock right as the zipper is ripped from his flesh. Suspended in the middle of the room, the guys fuck Cameron's ass even more while shoving a dirty plunger onto the boy's face. He's then brought down to the ground so the gang can dump their loads on his face before they finish him off with extreme tickle torment.

Duration: 38:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

>>> Download <<< Brutally fucked, drenched in piss & covered in cum

Steve Pierce and Billy Wild
f2020178d4a314ba8b987bdf60476c13.jpg

Cast: Billy Wild ,Steve Pierce
Genres: Machine Dildo ,Oral Sex ,Pierced Nipples ,Muscle ,Gay ,Blowjob ,pierced penis ,big dick ,Anal ,Athletic

We had Steve Pierce come back to show Billy Wild some 'power bottom' moves. Here are two men that love to get their asses plowed. Every time we shoved something up Billy's or Steve's ass they would start shooting a load.

Duration: 35:46
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 416.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Steve Pierce and Billy Wild

Tonygenius69 & Jay Tee locked up bent
95182136b7372a68f6aac2365088d324.jpg

消火活動や人命救助で働いてくれてるイケメンが、初出演してくれました!!
制服姿も見せてくれました、かっこいいです!そんなイケメンが、生ちんこ挿入され、エロい声出して感じちゃってます!!
セルフ顔射もしちゃいます!

Duration: 29:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

>>> Download <<< Tonygenius69 & Jay Tee locked up bent

Stephen Powers
7d50b8086dd24d173cb07ad86f594f85.jpg

Cast: Stephen Powers
Genres: Boot ,Gay ,Jockstrap ,Athletic ,Anal ,Machine Dildo ,other hair color ,Cage

The Machines have caged a new specimen to probe! Watch as Stephen Powers gets his gorgeous ass relentlessly fucked in the name of research.

Duration: 20:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 233.9 MB

>>> Download <<< Stephen Powers

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Punishment Fuck Collection
459bb7bc7daeeffac2049c72c8a56088.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Ricky Sinz, Element Eclipse, Adam Herst, Jimmy Fanz, Leo Forte, Race Cooper, Rogue Status, Tristan Phoenix
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Muscle, Punishment, Fetish, Jockstraps, Spitting, Tickling, Rough Sex, Tattoos, Rimming, Master-Slave

You are tied up and can't escape punishment unless you speak your Safeword. The pain and humiliation make the endorphins and adrenaline build up inside you. Will your dick be harder? Bigger? Your orgasm more intense? You entrust your safety to another man. Hot. Menacing. Half naked. But how far will he go, how much pain he will inflict, if you do not speak? Director Tony Buff is a master at combining kinky sex, discipline and pain. In Safeword, he offers a stunning gallery of doms charged with discovering the Safeword of their subs, through a series of torturous fetish exercises. Leo Forte is almost too sexy to resist, in his military fatigues. He Rogue Status into speaking his Safeword in two different scenes, using water as his secret weapon. Who could be more menacing than Ricky Sinz, a towering mass of muscle and ink with a foul mouth and a temper to match? Element Eclipse barely escapes Ricky with his gonads intact. Tristan Phoenix discovers the key to unlock furry stud Jimmy Fanz's Safeword and his hole is tickle torture. Salt meets pepper when Adam Herst tries to resist Race Cooper's riding crop while tied to a St. Andrew's cross. Race's sleek muscles, all smooth dark chocolate, prove Adam's undoing. Whatever the Safeword, you will be edging with every torturous erotic act until they finally gasp it and you shoot you load.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:27:25
Video: 712x392, XviD, 1576kbps
Audio: 125kbps

>>> Download <<< Punishment Fuck Collection

Bad-ass Inmate
1690968db0e8cb9ea7479621b27c0c3b.jpg

Cast: Christian Wilde ,Troy Daniels
Genres: versatile ,Male Sub ,Anal ,BDSM ,Gay ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Blowjob ,big dick ,Athletic

Christian Wilde is a new guard assigned to watch over Troy Daniels, an inmate whose file lists him as a bad-ass. The warden has chained Troy up in his cell and fitted him with a chastity device. It's late and the jail is empty so Christian decides to turn the bad-ass into a sex slave. Christian uses the crop on the prisoner and makes him choke on his cock. He slides his dick up Troy's ass and fucks him mercilessly on the desk. With Troy on the CBT box Christian hangs weights from his balls and gives him a hard flogging. With an ass hook filling his ass Troy's mouth his held open by the spider gag and filled with Christian's cock. Suspended by the jail house bars Troy is fucked hard by Christian and covered in his cum.

Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

>>> Download <<< Bad-ass Inmate

Hayden Richards vs The Chair & The Chair Won
36a6adf7551def772bd3dfef8b146164.jpg

Cast: Hayden Richards
Genres: Bondage ,jock ,Brutal Punishment ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Crop ,CBT ,the chair ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage

House dom Hayden Richards has dommed plenty of times on BG and BIP, now he comes to 30 Minutes of Torment, ready for the challenge in store. He's stripped down to his jock as his hand and legs are bound in the chair. Hayden feels the sting of the crop against his skin before Van gives him a few punches to the chest. Van gets the stud's cock nice and hard before surprising him with clothespins. One by one, Hayden feels the pinch of every clothespin as they're attached to his balls and tied down with twine. With a row of clothespins on his balls, Van pushes Hayden even more, beating him with the crop as his sensitive balls stretch from the clothespins.

Duration: 21:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4490kbps

File size: 735.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Hayden Richards vs The Chair & The Chair Won

Hot southern boy relentlessly fucked and beaten
0310d282cb23d0ca4561d00f4f56e9af.jpg

Cast: Jordan Foster
Genres: Gag ,Brutal Punishment ,Corporal Punishment ,the gimp room ,the chair ,Clothespins ,bottom ,Crop ,Male Handler ,the pit

The Pit - Jordan Foster stands with his hands bound behind his back as Van cuts away the boy's jock. Once his cock is rock hard, Jordan endures a beating and a heavy flogging before he's taken to the chair. The Chair - With a ball gag in his mouth, heavy weights are added to Jordan's balls as clothespins are attached all across his torso. One by one Van crops the clothespins off and torments the boy's nipples as he screams in pain. The Gimp Room - Jordan is bound with his feet in the air for a caning. His torment continues as he's suspended in the air until the Gimp is ready with his hard cock. Jordan's relentlessly fucked in mid-air as Van torments him with the zapper. Finally, a rope is tied around his neck as Jordan rides the Gimp's hard cock, enduring one last flogging as he's challenged to blow his load.

Duration: 56:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4690kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

>>> Download <<< Hot southern boy relentlessly fucked and beaten

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

The Pipe Room
e887c6548bda16f083ba2a8f8566f622.jpg

Cast: Brenn Wyson ,James Gates ,DJ
Genres: Anal ,Athletic ,Rimming ,Stud ,Rope Bondage ,brunet ,master ,Rough Sex ,Blowjob ,Hairy

Fresh meat James Gates is tied up in the pipe room along with DJ. In full leather, Brenn Wyson enters and he's ready to play. He rips off the boys' clothes and smacks their hard cocks. He puts them in leather hoods and straps them to the metal pipes. James watches in horror as DJ gets the heavy corporal. Brenn uses and abuses James and milks his fat cock. He then suspends DJ and gives him a bondage fuck of his life. Brenn fucks the cum out of DJ and blows his wad all over him. It was a great day.

Duration: 1:00:36

>>> Download <<< The Pipe Room

Flogs for Fuck Scene 2
1c4c25d3cceae43f78e9dc40a754892d.jpg

Cast: Drake Jaden ,Tyler Saint ,Nick Moretti
Genres: Domination ,Anal ,Blowjob ,master ,Hairy ,Rimming ,First DP ,Gay ,Bondage ,Rough Sex

The House has a schedule for play sessions but sometimes there's a glitch in the system. House dom Tyler Saint plays with his sub for the day Drake Jaden, when another house dom Nick Moretti walks in and insists that it's his turn. Like two lions fighting over a piece of meat, they finally decide to do the Flogs for Fuck. The winner gets to fuck the sub first. Drake can't decide whether he's in heaven or in hell to have two doms at once. He endures heavy corporal and electricity. All of his orifices are plugged in one way or another. The two doms decide to play nice to each other and decide to share. They both double fuck the screaming sub in bondage. It's the first DP on BG.

Duration: 50:25

File size: 1.1 GB

>>> Download <<< Flogs for Fuck Scene 2

Master Nick Moretti and slave chad rock
71efca766173fe3a0778e4af53a5d5a1.jpg

Cast: Nick Moretti ,Chad Rock
Genres: Slave ,shaved ,Rimming ,other hair color ,Rope Bondage ,Anal ,muscular ,Domination ,Cage ,Gay

Master Nick Moretti is so busy with his day-to-day routine that he forgets about his slave boy, chad rock. After finally feeding his starving slave, Nick drags him out of his cage to "air him out." Nick, pleased by chad's eagerness to his attentions, gives the slave a hard flogging to get some circulation moving, then makes chad beg to suck his cock. After choking on Nick's hard manhood, chad earns some heavy welts from the bamboo whip. Nick strings chad up the rafters, then fucks him like a rag doll and blows his hot wad all over him.

Duration: 45:46

File size: 1.0 GB

>>> Download <<< Master Nick Moretti and slave chad rock

Bondage Gym
cf1235d17fd845c2cbff982accb0e1db.jpg

Cast: Colby Keller ,Dakota Rivers
Genres: Rough Sex ,Anal ,Stud ,brunet ,Male Sub ,Domination ,Bondage ,Rimming ,big dick ,Tattoo

Dakota Rivers is working out at his local gym late one night. He's mostly hanging out and looking for trouble. You know the type. Colby Keller is an out of town visitor. Before heading off to a party, Colby is trying to get a good workout. Let's just say that Colby gets held up momentarily. He manages to teach Dakota a lesson. Dakota endures a heavy flogging, an exhausting bondage workout and a bondage fuck of his life.

Duration: 38:22

File size: 858.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Bondage Gym

Connor Patricks - Ass Torment
aad9c9d84e126e5bf478ea7ccbefac0e.jpg

Cast: Connor Patricks
Genres: Bondage ,Nipple Torment ,brunet ,the chair ,Extreme Torment ,Male Handler ,Clover Clamps ,Belly Punching ,CBT ,Anal

Conor Patricks is no stranger to pushing his limits here with KinkMen, so naturally, his next obstacle is the 30 Minutes of Torment challenge. He begins in the chair as heavy fists pound against his chest, tenderizing them for the weighted clover clamps to painfully bite down. He screams in agony once the clamps are removed, but Connor only begs for more. In the pit, his head locked in a one-way mirrored box. The only thing that Connor can see is his own face screaming back at him as he's mercilessly flogged from all angles. Finally, the Ass-Station awaits Connor, his muscular ass bound and propped up in a pile-driver for the fucksaw to have full access. A zipper of clothespins decorate down Connor's thighs as the machine pounds away full-blast. Once the zipper is ripped from his flesh, Connor's final challenge is to blow his thick load as the cum drains from his aching balls.

Duration: 49:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

>>> Download <<< Connor Patricks - Ass Torment

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

The Collector: Draven Jerks Off Under Watchful Eyes of Sperm Pervert
20568326408ca531551b4464d9ff901c.jpg

Cast: Draven Navarro
Genres: Blindfold ,Handler ,Clothespins ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Leather ,Pain ,buttplug ,body builder ,Muscle

Beefy boy Draven Navarro is blindfolded and caged. He cries out for help but no one can hear him. No one but his perverted masked captor aka The Sperm Collector. He pleads for his freedom as his captor pulls of his blindfold and pulls down his leather thong. Looks like Draven isn't going anywhere soon. The Collector tells Draven he'll let him go as long as he follows instructions. Draven complies with the orders, shakily wrapping a hand around his cock. He gets zapped, shoves a plug in his ass and wraps a cock ring around his cock and balls. He puts clothespins on his balls and nipples. Despite the pain and humiliation, Draven is starting to get horny. He's soon begging to cum. Will the Collector let him go after all? Or is he doomed to be a caged plaything for the Collector to study forever?

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps

>>> Download <<< The Collector: Draven Jerks Off Under Watchful Eyes of Sperm Pervert

Helpless and caged like an animal
cc471fd32faad30cdafffb5605aa0f1a.jpg

Cast: Adam Herst ,Colt Rivers
Genres: shaped ,BDSM ,Gay ,Corporal Punishment ,brunet ,Stud ,unshaved ,Anal ,master ,Flogging

Colt Rivers is helplessly bound in a confined cage, his mouth duct taped shut as twisted pervert, Adam Herst approaches. He pulls out Colt's cock and sucks it till it's nice and hard before shoving his hard cock in the boy's mouth. In his cage, Colt's flipped over face down, ass up for Mr Herst to have his way with him. After a rough ass fucking, the helpless stud is strung up while struggling on electrified balance blocks. Colt endures a relentless flogging while his feet are tormented by the electricity. Adam has his boy bound in metal bondage for a final fuck before covering the helpless boy in cum.

Duration: 46:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps

>>> Download <<< Helpless and caged like an animal

Domination and submission fuck with gangbang
8d58c9766f6f2a35e32cabdbb0c9c84b.jpg

Cast: Joe Clark, Hayden Richards, Genesis Luna, Aaron White, J.R. Bronson, Jarred King, Paul Pratt, Will Parks, Zachary Perry
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Muscle, Spanking, Tattoos, Rimming, Threesomes, Master-Slave

Abduction is a dark film from AVN Hall of Fame director Chris Steele starring Zachary Perry along with Hayden Richards, Genesis Luna and Joe Clark. Abduction takes the All-American boys you love from Jet Set Men and places them into a fantasy world where domination and submission are the norm. Chris Steele ignites something dark and extraordinary with this fresh cast of new meat ready to have their limits tested and their minds educated on the pains of abduction and submission. Watch as we introduce several innocent, hot, young, ripped studs to the dark side of bondage for the very first time. Submit to Master Hayden Richards and he will drive your darkest fantasies into his dungeon of pleasures where some are made to submit while others serve to provide.

Duration: 1:56:28
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1461kbps

>>> Download <<< Domination and submission fuck with gangbang

The Bondage Toy
cbe26ffb584a648962a6d1c16b41da20.jpg

Cast: James Hamilton ,Luke Riley
Genres: Humiliation ,master ,Bondage ,Blowjob ,big dick ,Gay ,Rough Sex ,blond ,shaped ,Rope Bondage

After a hard day's work, James Hamilton comes home and plays with his bondage boy to relieve his stress.Our boy toy Luke Riley loves to get tied up - and he loves the flogger even more. James drags Luke into the living room and treats him like an animal, complete with a butt-plug tail. While tightly bound, Luke is made to suck James's cock and lick his feet. James then pulls the bound Luke into the bedroom for some ass-caning, and fucks him until he cums all over.

Duration: 43:09

File size: 965.6 MB

>>> Download <<< The Bondage Toy

Evil Envy part 3
f3aa7ac7f9627b1f5ce51cad4f6ed80c.jpg

Studio: Gangster Fuck
Cast: Dennis
Genres: Fetish, Oral

Dennis lays in his own piss. His body is red from the painful hot wax. Thor drags the boy into another room. Now everything happens very fast. A short moment of pain and his tormentor is deep inside him. He mercilessly fucks Dennis in several uncomfortable positions. After he shouts his massive load into the guy´s face he finally leaves him in this pitiful position.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 857.8 MB

>>> Download <<< Evil Envy part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Christian Wilde beats the obedience back into a mouthy slave
b2b9b7146ea6d4be40a348f10508d7f3.jpg

Cast: Christian Wilde ,Brock Rustin
Genres: Leather ,Submission ,Crop ,Paddle ,big dick ,Tattoo ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Anal ,BDSM

After mouthing off to the house doms, Brock Rustin stews in a filthy cell- gagged, bound and resentful. Christian Wilde arrives, set on reeducating the ungrateful slave. The slave still thirsts for cock, so Christian has the slave gag on his massive dick while he slaps sense back into him with a heavy leather paddle. Attitude improving, Christian suspends the slave's arms above his head and violently tenderizes the slave's meaty ass with a cane and flogger. Whatever will remained in the slave shatters under the pain. The slave dutifully submits to his dom again. In celebration of the rediscovered gratitude, Christian fucks the bound slave and covers his back in hot candle wax before cropping it clean. The slave graciously takes a wad of Christian's load all over his face. Now back in the good graces of the house, Christian permits the slave to cum- right onto Christian's foot, which he promptly cleans with his tongue.

Duration: 51:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

>>> Download <<< Christian Wilde beats the obedience back into a mouthy slave

Davey Destroyed by Anubis
08fffcd00ddaa73ff354bc63e164e091.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Pup Anubis, Pup Davey
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, BDSM, Blowjob, Cumshot, Deep Throat, Domination, Fetish, Masks, Muscles, Rimming, Smooth, Twinks, Uncut

Encounter at the Hotel: Davey gets his holes destroyed by Anubis. Enjoying Face Fuck and Gagging deep Fisting, and hard rough fucking. Finally totally exhausted and an ass full of cum.

Duration: 39:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 124kbps

>>> Download <<< Davey Destroyed by Anubis

Hot janitor endures relentless edging at an airport restroom
b282e721e59f42760884db1143e2be4d.jpg

Cast: Axel Flint
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Bondage ,Male Handler ,BDSM ,Couple ,shaped ,Flogging ,Athletic ,Male Sub ,bottom

Van and Sebastian are at the airport when Sebastian is desperate to find a bathroom. Just their luck the janitor, Axel Flint has started cleaning and the bathroom is off limits. Despite Axel giving them shit for trying to use the bathroom, the guys find him pretty hot and take the opportunity to pounce on him. Axel is bound and his mouth duct taped shut as the two pervs tear away his clothes. They start teasing his cock and getting it rock hard. Axel tries not to give in and cum but the touch of their hands on his cock brings him close. They edge his cock a couple of times with tit suckers on his nipples, and just when he's about to cum they rip them off and give Axel some punches to the chest. Horizontally suspended, Axel's cock is continuously edged as dildos are shoved in both his holes. Axel takes a flogging in mid-air before he's brought to the shower, bound in tight bondage. As water pours down his body, making the bondage even tighter, Axel's cock is sucked and stroked till he finally blows his load, cum dripping down his cock as the water rains from above. After some post-orgasmic torment, Van and Sebastian leave Axel tied up in the shower as they hurry off to catch their flight.

Duration: 43:03

>>> Download <<< Hot janitor endures relentless edging at an airport restroom

Connor Maguire tests his slave's hunger for pain
b18d5b54bdee346533b5310b73f77533.jpg

Cast: Connor Maguire ,Dylan Knight
Genres: Humiliation ,master ,Anal ,Leather ,brunet ,muscular ,Clover Clamps ,big dick ,Bondage ,Tattoo

The sweet, earthy smoke of a fine cigar exits Connor Maguire's ripped body and fills the narrow corridor leading down to the basement. There, Slave #002 awaits his master, slung in ropes from a rusted chainlink fence. Connor blows smoke in the slave's face before groping the slave's eager cock. #002 receives an ample caning from Connor, thanking his master through the sharp blows from the cane. The painslut slave's dick bulges as his body is covered in clover clamps and more swift caning. Connor takes the slave from the fence and secures him on the rack. With his back contorted into a severe arch, the slave worships cock and has his balls crushed. The slave begs for mercy as Connor flogs his open chest, but Connor refuses. Instead of mercy, there is only pain and pleasure, and the slave is made to chant that mantra as the flogging intensifies. Connor suspends #002 from the ceiling and pounds his massive cock deep into the slave. He jerks a load from his slave before having him eat it off his leather glove. The slave is brought to his knees and hungrily takes his master's cum. Satisfied, Connor walks off, commanding #002 to wait at attention for the next dom.

Duration: 47:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

>>> Download <<< Connor Maguire tests his slave's hunger for pain

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Anal Whore taken for a Candlelit Night of Hot Wax and Hard Flogging
6b6c13a796f0bfaced9ee5ff5529ca3a.jpg

Cast: Trenton Ducati ,Alexander Gustavo
Genres: Blowjob ,versatile ,Anal ,switch ,Corporal Punishment ,foreskin ,Gay ,Domination ,Humiliation ,Male Sub

Trenton Ducati just found himself a new fuck slave: Alexander Gustavo. Trenton quickly picks Alexander up and takes him back to his lair for a hot evening of rough beatings and hard fucking. Trenton keeps his cock whore nice and quiet by wrapping him up in duct tape. Trenton sucks his taped slut's clean cock, and bombards Alexander's chest with hard hits to keep his sexy moans going. Alexander is freed from his duct tape, and tied to the stairwell, so Trenton can take his sweet time attaching a zipper line of clothespins across Alexander's tight body. The clothespins are quickly torn off and Trenton uses the opportunity to get easy access to Alexander's ass. Trenton Ducati turns his whore into an anal whore as he fills Alexander's hole with his meaty cock. Trenton then takes Alexander down to the bathroom to get him cleaned up. Trenton chains and leaves Alexander waiting in the bathroom, before returning with a flogger in tow. Trenton brutally flogs Alexander until echoes of his screams fill the room. Trenton needs to keep his new toy quiet so he ties him down to a bed and fills his throat with thick cock. Trenton then grabs the romantic candles from his bedside and covers Alexander with hot wax. Alexander's body is gradually drenched in melted wax until the only bare area left is his asshole. Trenton fucks Alexander's ass until Alexander blows his load all over his wax covered body. Trenton then adds his hot cum to the mix leaving Alexander stuck in a mess of cum, and wax.

Duration: 50:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

>>> Download <<< Anal Whore taken for a Candlelit Night of Hot Wax and Hard Flogging

Straight hunk Lance Hart - The Wall - The Chair - The Water Chamber
e85841840af88f6c2548c60c51007210.jpg

Cast: Lance Hart
Genres: switch ,Hot Wax ,Male Handler ,versatile ,Athletic ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,brunet ,the wall ,Corporal Punishment

The Wall: Lance Hart is chained to the wall as Van puts on his gloves, punching Lance's chest while covering his mouth when he screams. Van gets the bound stud's cock hard before giving him the flogger. The Chair: Lance is bound with weights on his balls as Van drips hot wax all over his chest. Lance screams from the burning wax hitting his skin while more weights are added to his stretched nuts. The Water Chamber: His hands bound above his head, Lance stands in the water chamber as he's caned from front to back. Suspended off the ground, Lance endures blasts of water spraying him in the face before Van brings him back down and challenges him to blow his load.

Duration: 56:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4744kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

>>> Download <<< Straight hunk Lance Hart - The Wall - The Chair - The Water Chamber

British Boys Fetish Club - Discipline Tales Vol.152
0bad00558e2f21dfff769fe7c807dd71.jpg

Studio: British Boys Fetish Club
Cast: Harry, Harry Kalas, Mik, Ricky

The British Boys Fetish Club is back with Discipline Tales Vol 152; another hot addition that has spanking with lads with nice, red asses.

Duration: 49:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

>>> Download <<< British Boys Fetish Club - Discipline Tales Vol.152

The Suffering of Buck Wright
e91612cb93ccdba0175f50c50647895f.jpg

Cast: Riley Mitchell ,Buck Wright
Genres: BDSM ,big dick ,black hair ,Leather ,Crop ,muscular ,Rope Bondage ,Blowjob ,Rimming ,Corporal Punishment

Buck Wright is eager to be back at KinkMen and suffering at the hands of muscular new House Dom Riley Mitchell. Restrained in leather bondage, Buck struggles on the floor of a dark dungeon as a leather clad Riley watches from the shadows. Riley approaches Buck, testing the crop on his gloved palm before smacking Buck from his feet to his chest. No inch of flesh is forgotten, especially not Buck's cock or his enticing bubble butt. Riley moves Buck to his knees so Buck can worship Riley's fat hard cock. Buck takes Riley's dick in all the way, gagging as he buries his face in Riley's crotch. Next, Buck is tied in rope on his feet, with a spreader bar between his ankles. Riley gives Buck cloverclamp wings along the back of his arms, stretching the skin taunt. He flogs Buck before shoving his cock into Buck's tight hot ass. Buck screams as Riley pounds his hole, each thrust made more overwhelming by the clamps biting into his arms. Finally, Buck wears a leather hood and is locked in a latex vaculock bed with his cock exposed. Riley runs the violet wand all over Buck's cock as Buck squirms beneath a sheet of latex. Buck shouts as Riley slips an end into Buck's uretha. Then Riley jerks Buck off and Buck blows his load all over himself. Riley gathers up his mess and shoves it all right back into his open greedy mouth, before jacking off in Buck's mouth.

Duration: 50:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps

>>> Download <<< The Suffering of Buck Wright

Deconstructing Dante
3e987edb2e813a28a0e4e2bf07af6252.jpg

Cast: Dante ,Colin Steele
Genres: Clothespins ,Corporal Punishment ,Rough Sex ,Anal ,Male Sub ,muscular ,Caning ,Paddle ,Rope Bondage ,master

Dante takes a beating and keeps on ticking. He's always eager to come back for more, and this time the new dom Colin Steele wants to know why. Colin takes Dante to the BoundGods Bondage Wall for him to pick out his own "toys" for the day. Dante selects several items including a flogger, a paddle, and some clothespins. After spending sometime exploring Dante's head, Colin pushes Dante's limits to the max with the huge wooden cane and the cattle prod - items that Dante didn't choose. To make things worse, Colin ties him up and cockteases him for the longest time. taking him to the edge over and over again. Colin closes the day with a hellacious bondage fuck.

Duration: 44:27

File size: 995.0 MB

>>> Download <<< Deconstructing Dante

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Nacho Vidal's Fight Club
0cf5f6e7b0ec8e40e610c31a2005a367.jpg

Cast: Fostter Riviera ,Scott Carter ,Damien Crosse ,Nacho Vidal

Steaming from the sinister and twisted mind of legendary porn star Nacho Vidal, KinkMen is proud to present this seedy and raw adventure of lust, pain, pleasure, and rock hard cocks. Nacho Vidal hosts a basement sparing match between sexy studs Scott Carter and Damien Crosse. This bare-chested battle of brawn is a high stakes gamble for the weaker stud's asshole - which may include a change in its ownership. The big loser ends up being Damien who is then required to take his used manhole to the rich and powerful Fostter Riviera. But Fostter's money and power is no match for the muscled Damien and Scott who corner Foster and make him suck both of their huge throbbing cocks. Deep-throating and mouth-fucking are just the beginning for Fostter. Once everyone is warmed up, Fostter's tight asshole is held captive by some highly invasive hard fucking. Damien and Scott take turns destroying Fostter's will with their brand of hard-ramming ass domination which can only end an explosion of ample cum everywhere. The first rule of fight club is don't lose!

Duration: 34:31

>>> Download <<< Nacho Vidal's Fight Club

Alex Adams endures the cock, balls and ass torment
350cbff563c7f501dcbbc57d80753027.jpg

Cast: Alex Adams
Genres: muscular ,Pain ,Gay ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,Flogging ,CBT ,Hot Wax ,the water chamber ,Brutal Punishment

The Wall - Hands chained to the wall, Alex Adams is ready for the challenge in store for him. Van gets his cock rock hard before warming him up with punches to the body. He pulls and squeezes on the stud's balls before taking him off to the pit. - The Pit - Weights are added to Alex's balls before hot candle wax is poured all over his torso. Alex screams in pain from the heat against his cock before Van gives him a vicious flogging. - The Water Chamber - Alex is bound in electrical tape with clamps all over his chest, water spraying him in the face and on his tender skin. Clothespins are then clamped all down his torso as Alex struggles to hold up heavy buckets of water. After enduring all three challenges Alex is finally rewarded by getting to blow his hot load.

Duration: 51:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps

>>> Download <<< Alex Adams endures the cock, balls and ass torment

Party boy wakes up to find himself in a crucified edging
f9a44ef486defabdf5e22878e51c5c1e.jpg

Cast: Tyler Rush
Genres: Pain ,Tickling ,Male Handler ,Electric Dildo ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,Crop ,Rope Bondage ,versatile ,Athletic

As Sebastian and Branden Forrest leave the bar at last call, they come across Tyler Rush slumped over with a bottle in hand. The two decide to keep the night going, so they drag the party boy to their warehouse. Tyler finally comes to, finding himself crucified from the ceiling and blindfolded. Sebastian and Branden taunt Tyler's poor decision making as they tease his cock and gag him with his underwear. Helpless to resist Branden's long tongue and Sebastian's hitachis, Tyler's dick quickly turns hard and drips precum. Tyler's muffled begging to be let go soon turns begging for an orgasm. Sebastian answers his pleas with more edging and a cropping, which only hardens Tyler's cock. Turns out they found a painslut in the alley. Tyler is brought to his knees and is made to suck Branden's dick before having his balls pulled by a cluster of weights. The edging intensifies as Sebastian and Branden move their attention to Tyler's ass. Tyler takes an electric dildo and a prostate massager into his hungry hole. Tyler's balls explode a shower of hot cum as Sebastian pushes the massager deep into his prostate. The two finish with a vicious apple polishing and leave the boy behind for later.

Duration: 55:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

>>> Download <<< Party boy wakes up to find himself in a crucified edging

For Better or For Worse: Stepbrothers Fight and Fuck Before Wedding
e6447e1d95b743138b3b0dac35a65559.jpg

Cast: Pierce Paris ,Vander Pulaski
Genres: Bondage ,Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Tens Unit ,Submission ,Blowjob ,Swallow ,Domination ,BDSM ,switch

Pierce Paris is not about to let his stepbrother Vander Pulaski tie the knot with his beau. Pierce remembers all the nights they spent together and he's not going to let Vander forget the bond they share. Dressed in leather pants, leather gloves, leather boots, and a leather harness, Pierce ties his brother up in his wedding tux and blindfolds him. Vander can't believe Pierce is doing this today of all days. He struggles in bondage and ties to convince Pierce to let him go so he can get married. Pierce is upset that his stepbrother would even dream of pledging himself to a monogamous relationship with someone who is not Pierce. All those shared blow jobs meant something to him, and he's not about to let his stepbrother ruin their family. He rips off Vander's clothes and flogs his brother's chest, ass, and cock. Vander yells for Pierce to stop, but he can't stop the smell and sting of his brother's leather on his skin from turning him on. Next Pierce ties Vander to mattress springs. He hangs weights from Vander's balls and climbs up on the mattress to fuck Vander's mouth. Vander doesn't want to at first, but he has no choice but to take every inch of his stepbrother's monster cock in his mouth. Then Pierce puts nipple clamps on Vander's sensitive nipples. He hooks up the clamps to a tens unit and sends electric waves pulsing around Vander's nipples. Vander squirms, and cries out as Pierce kneels down to swallow his cock. Pierce loves the taste of his brother's cock. Vander continues to protest so Pierce decides he needs more punishment. He puts Vander in another suspension with an o-ring gag and canes his ass, thighs, and sensitive feet. Vander screams as Pierce decorates his thighs with lovely red stripes. His toes curl as Pierce canes his feet. Then, Pierce sinks his cock into Vander's ass. Vander moans as Pierce fucks him relentlessly. Finally, he jerks his brother off with leather gloves and then comes all over his brother's face.

Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4795kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

>>> Download <<< For Better or For Worse: Stepbrothers Fight and Fuck Before Wedding

Stocked and Cocked: Seth Santoro Beaten and Fucked in a Stockade
2e1ae684dafcc2aa7add9cacd9df64d0.jpg

Cast: Sebastian Keys ,Seth Santoro ,Brian Bonds
Genres: Crop ,Bondage ,switch ,Gay ,Leather ,harness ,Clothespins ,Cage ,Athletic ,Latinx

Wearing nothing but a leather harness and jock, muscle-stud Seth Santoro stands with his head, arms, and legs trapped, locked in wooden stockades. A metal spider-gag holds his mouth wide open. Sebastian Keys marches in, eager to get started. He grabs at Seth's tanned muscular body, hits and slaps his hard muscles, and squeezes Seth's big cock through the leather jock strap. Sebastian unbuttons the jock and Seth's hard cock pops out twitching, begging to be teased some more. Sebastian hits his hard cock with his hands and a leather crop. He slaps and punches Seth's six pack abs and lowers him to a kneeling position. Sebastian rolls in the gimp, Brian Bonds, who's been locked in a cage with a raging hard-on for hours. Sebastian unlocks the cage and the gimp hurries to the kneeling Seth Santoro. He grabs him by the head and begins fucking his open mouth through the spider-gag. Seth gets repeatedly hit on his ass, back, and chest with a leather flogger while the gimp continues skull-fucking. Next, Sebastian attaches clothespins up and down randomly on Seth's torso, his nipples, and across his eyebrows, all still while getting his mouth pounded by the gimp's big angry cock. In the next scene, Seth is blindfolded on his back, with his legs in the air. With Seth's ankles, arms, and head still trapped in stockades, the gimp fucks his ass hard with his big gimp dick. He gets fucked so good that he cums on himself and as the gimp continues fucking, Seth can't help but cum again. Sebastian zaps him with an electronic zapper for cumming without permission, and the gimp feeds Seth gobs of his own cum, just before blowing his gimp load in Seth's mouth and across his face.

Duration: 39:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

>>> Download <<< Stocked and Cocked: Seth Santoro Beaten and Fucked in a Stockade

Fileboom Premium Account