| >NEW< | Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Oral, Anal

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

New Slave Boris. Part II
a3e9cc5f6872458a76f789a005898c64.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: RusCapturedBoys

Master treated to his new slave Boris with all the trepidation. He ordered his assistants to crucify him. But the wily plan of the master also included electrical torture. To make the suffering of Boris even more terrible, the Master sprinkled him with distilled water before torture.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 412.8 MB
>>> Download <<< New Slave Boris. Part II

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Steel Mill Men Volume 2
a66f58caec890a3fdc0851096db944ae.jpg

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Steel Mill Media
Cast: Peter, Vincenzo, Duke Rivers, Derek Da Silva, Justin Hardin
Genres: Compilation, BDSM, Bondage, Hardtied, Muscle Men, Leather, Butt Play
Video language: English

Description: Here they are "bound" together in one DVD. Steel Mill models Justin Hardin, Vincenzo, Derek Da Silva, Peter and Duke Rivers! Another year, another DVD featuring some of our hottest models! Five studly players make up the talent pool for Steel Mill Men 2. Newcomers Justin Hardin, Vincenzo, and Peter struggle against situations we are sure they have never encountered before, while seasoned bondage pigs, Duke Rivers and Derek DaSilva (The Mechanic) give us more. These new subs are subjected to bondage, bit gags, spankings and extreme penetrations to push them to the heights of their endurance!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:20
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 732.8 MB
>>> Download <<< Steel Mill Men Volume 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

matfer2

DreamBoyBondage Johnny Boy - Broken At 18 - Chapter 6
26022e253ce0329c9e0ff7bdc8895aed.jpg

"Are you going to behave after this?" Felix asks Johnny after rolling the pinwheel over the soles of the boy's feet. "Yes, sir!" Johnny immediately replies, but Felix not only continues to crop Johnny's nipples and feet but hits them even harder. Johnny flexes and squirms, every muscle in his lean, teenage-athlete's body visible and quivering. The boy gasps and screams but takes the pain. Felix then leaves Johnny alone, in pain, for hours. But Johnny's agony under the lash is not over. He is flipped over onto his stomach and spread-eagled. Felix then returns with a leather flogger and brutally beats the boy's firm, bulbous ass until it is bright red. The ass-whipping just goes on and on. Amazing.

Duration: 17:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 387.1 MB
>>> Download <<< DreamBoyBondage Johnny Boy - Broken At 18 - Chapter 6

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

StraightMenInTrouble The Intruder - Part 1
a0cf509513d5ed61193d639406dfdc5a.jpg

The terrified young man found himself tied to his own bed, gagged and helpless, at the mercy of a strange masked man as he struggled to free himself, hopelessly calling for help thru his gag. The man groped and fondled the helpless young man before cutting and ripping the clothes from his body, ignoring the terrified whimpering. He slapped his face, bit his balls, twists his nipples and threatened to cut one off. In the end the young man was left nearly naked, exposed and frightened.

Duration: 14:35
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 883kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 114.1 MB
>>> Download <<< StraightMenInTrouble The Intruder - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Muscle hookup gone wrong
ae1ec1b5eb5a2ec8a12a7244da275dde.jpg

Studio: Kink: Bound Gods
Cast: Connor Halsted,Nick Capra

Muscled hunk Nick Capra has been checking out the boy bar in town and noticed a hot stud from out of town, Conner Halsted. He brings Conner back to his place and when Nick gets a little aggressive, Conner suddenly remembers he has somewhere else to be. But before he can make it to the door, Nick binds his hands behind his back and shuts him up with a gag in his mouth. Helpless, Conner begs for someone to come to his rescue, but no one can hear his screams as Nick whips out the boy's uncut cock. Conner's then tormented with the paddle on his ass before being covered with hot wax. Unable to wait any longer, Nick rams his fat cock up the boy's ass and covers his face with a load of cum before having him suck every drop off.

Format: flv
Duration: 0:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 13.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Muscle hookup gone wrong

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

SlowTeasingHandjobs Desperate to Cum
86e5325f110ff4acfc5c16350e4b3eb2.jpg

Donny is tied to the bed as I slowly stroke his big hard cock, driving this 24 year old straight guy crazy til he was desperate to cum. You can see the desperation on his face as I massage his cock and balls, taking him to the edge and backing off. He starts to moan and plead pathetically but I deny him. Then I told him I would tickle him if he shot, then pounded his cock relentlessly just to watch him struggle to hold back. In the end, I used a steady pace, gradually increasing the tempo, and took his load as me moaned, gasped and whimpered.

Duration: 35:16
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 700kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 226.8 MB
>>> Download <<< SlowTeasingHandjobs Desperate to Cum

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Mike and Ricky
37500097fabee13e101905efbf0cb72e.jpg

Studio: LaughingAsians.com

I really enjoyed tickling Asian boy Ricky. He is very ticklish all over. I give him the full fetish treatment, from feet to a full body tickling. I hope you enjoy watching him getting tickled as he begs me to stop, while laughing his young Asian ass off.

Duration: 5:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1758kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 77.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Mike and Ricky

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

New Slave Boris. Part I
b9926272cc038ec11cc6db59c9d4a0ae.jpg

Studio: RusCapturedBoys

Our Master is a true connoisseur of male beauty. However, he also knows a lot about tortures and pain. Every morning the best specimens of the new slaves are delivered to him for pleasure. Now it's Boris turn.

Duration: 17:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2945kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 396.5 MB
>>> Download <<< New Slave Boris. Part I

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Arms restrained, humiliated while made to strip himself
956e65d27912dba4ed125f97de7f605e.jpg

Release Year: 2012

Cocky straight cunt Billy is the of a Russian oligarch. Raised in a life of wealth and privilege, one thing he has been taught is a healthy respect for authority. Threatened with being cut off from daddy's money this horny young prince will do anything teacher says. He's totally baffled by the strange restraints placed on him which restrict his arms and legs but Billy realizes soon enough that teacher is taking advantage when the pervert gropes him and aggressively fondles his genitals.

Teacher belittles and shames the proud hetero making him awkwardly strip while being bound. Verbally expressing his disgust Billy's face is pushed into the man's crotch and he's ordered to lap at the outline of the hard cock is teacher's trousers. His face is twisted in disgust as he inhales the musky aroma of a man's crotch. Bent over his tender arsehole is revealed with his arse cheeks being yanked open. Teacher violently plunges his finger up his hole while Billy pleads for him to stop.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:08
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2374kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 342.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Arms restrained, humiliated while made to strip himself

Fileboom Premium Account