my fantasy : )

shauwn

BDSM Underground

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sounds hot

*excited!!!!!!*
my partner set up a scene for this weekend...i'm gonna be sold as a slave...oh geez, kinda excited bout this!

That sounds pretty hot I am not into the slave auction thing (I would be to embarrassed). But I have some fantasies where I wish my girl would capture me one way or another without me knowing its coming, and then proceed to rape every part part of me. :devil:

Just out of curiosity though, for those of you who do the slave auctions, how does this affect your life outside of BDSM if your sold for 2 weeks how does that work with responsibilitiess such as your job and such?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

shauwn

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

That sounds pretty hot I am not into the slave auction thing (I would be to embarrassed). But I have some fantasies where I wish my girl would capture me one way or another without me knowing its coming, and then proceed to rape every part part of me. :devil:

Just out of curiosity though, for those of you who do the slave auctions, how does this affect your life outside of BDSM if your sold for 2 weeks how does that work with responsibilitiess such as your job and such?
I'm sure it is different for others, but in my scene when I was "sold" that only applied if I was off work (evenings & weekends) or other pre-arranged times.
Perhaps I could do a longer submission & slave scene on my vacation time...but as of yet that hasn't happened!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

BDSM Underground