Methods of humiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello Everybody!
I am quite new to the Scene and would be very thankful if you could be so kind as to share the methods of humiliation which you use with your slaves.

Thanks in advance
Samm

Hello, as a slave in a permanent Ownership relationship, my Mistress has subjected me to several instances of humiliation. While i am not a huge fan of humiliation, it has greatly helped in inducing a mindset of feeling owned.
First and foremost, my Mistress owns me and as Her property, i must always use the title "Mistress Taryn," no matter where i am or whom i am with. A proper title reinforces that i am subservient to my Mistress. Yes... i have gotten some weird looks before, but i try my best to use the title at all times. If i fail to refer to my Mistress with Her proper title, i am subject to a rather harsh paddling and spanking upon my immediate arrival home. Another thing i find humiliating is that i am only allowed to wear my buttplug harness, slave collar, and chastity belt when home.
i must say that the most humiliating aspect of my enslavement is that Mistress Taryn keeps me permanently plugged. i particularly find being limited to only two short toilet breaks per day (each one taking place in the presence of my Mistress as well) and having to submit my plug for inspection of its cleanliness before it is reinserted is very, very humiliating!
On more than one occasion, Mistress Taryn has punished me by lending me out to Her girlfriends. Some are lifestyle Mistresses as well, and a few are vanilla women who are very open minded about the BDSM lifestyle. Every time i am lent out, i am required to treat every guest with the utmost respect. i am kept in my regular "home" attire, with the addition of a ballgag that is locked on. Mistress' guests report to Her my service and make sure to point out any and all flaws; each of which is treated with a severe paddling and/or worse...
Needless to say, my enslavement is reinforced through effective use of humiliation.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Prissy

Hello, as a slave in a permanent Ownership relationship, my Mistress has subjected me to several instances of humiliation. While i am not a huge fan of humiliation, it has greatly helped in inducing a mindset of feeling owned.
First and foremost, my Mistress owns me and as Her property, i must always use the title "Mistress Taryn," no matter where i am or whom i am with. A proper title reinforces that i am subservient to my Mistress. Yes... i have gotten some weird looks before, but i try my best to use the title at all times. If i fail to refer to my Mistress with Her proper title, i am subject to a rather harsh paddling and spanking upon my immediate arrival home. Another thing i find humiliating is that i am only allowed to wear my buttplug harness, slave collar, and chastity belt when home.
i must say that the most humiliating aspect of my enslavement is that Mistress Taryn keeps me permanently plugged. i particularly find being limited to only two short toilet breaks per day (each one taking place in the presence of my Mistress as well) and having to submit my plug for inspection of its cleanliness before it is reinserted is very, very humiliating!
On more than one occasion, Mistress Taryn has punished me by lending me out to Her girlfriends. Some are lifestyle Mistresses as well, and a few are vanilla women who are very open minded about the BDSM lifestyle. Every time i am lent out, i am required to treat every guest with the utmost respect. i am kept in my regular "home" attire, with the addition of a ballgag that is locked on. Mistress' guests report to Her my service and make sure to point out any and all flaws; each of which is treated with a severe paddling and/or worse...
Needless to say, my enslavement is reinforced through effective use of humiliation.

locked gag when used by mistresses friends? that would be very humiliating

Fileboom Premium Account

locked gag when used by mistresses friends? that would be very humiliating

Yes, it really really is. It is humiliating to be gagged in general, but it is one of Mistress' rules that a slave mustn't speak unless given permission. Thankfully Mistress Taryn's friends are all very open minded. However, whenever Mistress lends me out, a friend is given a key so that they can decide for themselves.
It is especially humiliating to be serving at dinner parties nonetheless (most of the time). I am to remain gagged until everyone is served. Then it (usually) gets to come off for 10-ish minutes. Luckily, i get to wear a smaller (and very soft) rubber ball-gag if i am to be gagged for a few hours.

Taryn's Slave

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.