Masochist Girls Will Love Pain And Humiliation! Only Best BDSM!

vital501

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Leya - Extremely tight PVC mummification

By John. Made by request. According to the story of the clip, Leya comes to a fitness instructor and demonstrates her skills of stretching and flexing. Based on what he saw, the instructor prescribes a mummification procedure for her, aimed at burning fat and increasing endurance and overall body tone. Leya finds herself in a dense PVC mummification. From the open parts of the body, she has only a head and feet in white socks. Leya performs various tasks for moving, jumping, and spinning in place. After that, the instructor plugs her mouth with a large sponge and wraps it with black tape over her mouth and head. Leya is not very happy with this, she lies on the floor, twitching, floundering, and trying to get out. In the second scene, Leya is lying on a bench, secured to it with leather straps. The instructor removes her dirty white socks and exposes her feet. Leya is a bit shy having her sweaty feet without socks. Then he leaves Leya bound and gagged alone. She moans, grumbles, grunts, and makes vain attempts to free herself. Enjoy!

File Name : Leya Extremely Tight Pvc Mummification
Runtime : 00:23:38
File Size : 718 MB
File type : mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/163d7d26c2132/Leya__Extremely_Tight_Pvc_Mummification.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

vital501

Lil Missy in the stocks

It is Lil Missy from the UK! Yes, I finally got her on this website, and I wasn't going to let her go without getting her into a nice predicament! Muzzle gagged, Lil Missy was locked in the heavy wooden stocks. Then I attached chains from the stocks to her ankles, making them too short to stand up straight. This is a very stressful position and it is hard to keep standing. Missy is very tough, but in the end she had to kneel down and give in. She loved the challenge! Missy will definitely be back soon!

File Name : bb715
Runtime : 00:04:07
File Size : 448 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/e6edfe1348373/bb715.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Sylvie - heavy spike collar and armbinder

I can't believe Czech supermodel Sylvie is one of my regular models again! She was a lot of fun to work with 9-10 years ago, and then she went off to do other things. Now she is back and she STILL looks amazing. Actually, she looks even better! She is very flexible, so I put her in the tightest armbinder and strapped a very heavy collar on her neck. The spikes are solid, so you can imagine how heavy it is for this slender girl. She struggled a lot, even though that is quite dangerous with those sharp spikes on her neck!

File Name : bb714
Runtime : 00:04:17
File Size : 465 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/283b6fc39b178/bb714.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account