Masochist Girls Will Love Pain And Humiliation! Only Best BDSM!

vital501

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Amanda Marie
Metal & leather on the long lean
sexy leather clad girl [720p]

Mizz Amanda Marie is standing with cuffs over her head, leg irons, shiny pantyhose a black leather teddy and 5" pumps and a huge ballgag (hottbonds). She struggles around all sexy like (not like a damsel). I appear and spank her, caress her and leave her again. Shortly after that she is shown in more bondage pacing around with a huge pair or lace panties in her mouth and a leather gag. I undo the gag and she spits out the huge pair of panties, then the scene cuts to her hogcuffed on the floor in a harness gag. She struggles hogcuffed before I connect her to the ceiling above so she can't roll over. I rub on her a little more, stand up and poke at her in my brand new leather boots from Fernando Berlin and leave her there to struggle

File Name : Metal & leather on the long lean sexy leather clad girl
Runtime : 00:17:22
File Size : 391 MB
File type : mp4
Resolution : 1280x720

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/36eb4348af051

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

vital501

Loni Legend's Second Session
Part 1 [720p]

Loni's original test last year went well for what it was. Loni returned the next week and wanted to try it again. I told her that it would be a little more intense, and she was excited to do it. I start her out hooded and standing in the dark, wearing a thin cotton tank top and a shiny pair of skin tight leggings. After a while I surprise her as I grope, spank, and manhandle her. I turn the lights on and continue. I add more rope to her arm bondage. making sure everything is cinched up tight. I then pull out her ripe, perky tits. They don't look that big, but after groping them as long as I have, I think I can get them tied, and I do. Her right one goes easy, but the left one takes a little finesse. Afterwards, I enjoy her reactions as I now play with them. You can tell by her reactions that they are much more sensitive now. At the end of the clip, I place her on her knees and remove her hood. This is where Part 1 ends.

File Name : Lonis Second Session-Part 1
Runtime : 00:16:53
File Size : 379 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/798b25b358e2b

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Adara decides to stay home from work for the day. There's a new video game out and she just wants stay home, be lazy, and sit in front of the TV all day. Her boyfriend has other plans. If she's going to stay home and not go to her job today, she's not going to be wasting it playing games on the couch.. She is told to go change into a sexy shiny one piece swimsuit and her shiny Danskin tights. He goes out to the garage and grabs a bag full of chains and a handful of padlocks. He carefully and meticulously locks her up on all fours on the table and muzzle gags her. "There. That should hold you for today while I go out and run all of my errands. See what happens when you stay home from work? Have fun today..&quot

File Name : Adara-Jordin-Swimsuit-Lockdown
Runtime : 00:16:09
File Size : 492 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8b0f1bfbdc80b

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Nyxon is at the local public dungeon waiting for her sub to get ready for his session. While she waits impatiently for him, she lays on the bed and talks on the phone to her other Domme friend about what a loser he is and how she's going to rip him off for every penny he has. A male passerby overhears the conversation and decides to give her a piece of his mind. Nyxon mouths off to him and tells him to mind his own business. The man loses his patience and decides to teach her a lesson.. He coerces a panel gag on her and he grabs her rope pile. Before Nyxon knows it her arms are tied tightly behind her. He grabs her and stands her up and ties a crotch rope, doubling it up and pulling it through her bare pussy twice before yanking it up and securing the knot while she screams in protest. He throws her back down on the bed and frogties her legs wide apart. She struggles hard trying to get out and screams and yells, but the gag keeps her muffled to a low indistinct roar. After watching and humiliating the angry dominatrix, he rolls her over onto her belly, pulls her head back into a nice back arch, and ties off the top of her panel gag to her body. All she can do now is rock back and forth while that evil rope buries itself into her raw pussy

File Name : Nyxon-Dominatrix-Gets-Owned-Pt-1
Runtime : 00:25:04
File Size : 1.09 GB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2e190edf0856d

Fileboom Premium Account