Masochist Girls Will Love Pain And Humiliation! Only Best BDSM!

vital501

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Self Spread [720p]
I was in need of some serious stretching. My hip flexors were getting tight and those need to be very flexible, so what better way to practice stretching is being tied up and forcing myself to stay in that position. I used the spreader bar and tied ropes through the eyelets on the ends and attached those to my ankles. I could already feel the stretches working. So that I would feel some pleasure from my stretches I added a crotch rope. Mouth stuffed and wrapped with an Ace bandage. To force me body forward to get the best stretch I added the leather collar and tied that rope to the spreader bar as well. Finally, wrists bound to the bar with zipties. I wasn't going to make this easy on myself, I needed to not chicken out when it started to hurt. So stretched I did.

File Name : Self Spread
Runtime : 00:11:01
File Size : 165 MB
File type : mp4
Resolution : 1280x720

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/6c4a943f6a66e

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

vital501

Happy New Year Bender - 1/1/2017
Starring Rachel Greyhound

Rachel wanted something special for the new year and found herself bend over a bar and bound with arms and legs wide apart. Her presented ass got hooked and rope run up to her hair in a nice tight arch. The clear plexi cane worked it magic as it turned her ass and thighs a nice shade of candy-cane red with stripes. A big, black cock found it's way into her dripping pussy and forced a good half dozen orgasms out her before she was finished. Happy New Year to my well-used pet!

File Name : bar_bend_0001
Runtime : 00:16:49
File Size : 136 MB

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/53ce16019cb11

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

vital501

Cassie's Day in the Cell - 12/29/2016
Starring Cassandra Crimson

After a long week of Christmas festivities a girl just needs to relax an unwind. Bondage slave have a completely different set of needs from your average girl. Cassie's idea of relaxing was to spend the day resting in the storage cell. But it wasn't all fun and games for her. After a few hours stored in the default position in the cell, we took it upon ourselves to arch her into a severe scorpion tie. She needed a solid reminder of what she was, and bondage slaves inevitably get kept in strict, hard bondage. We didn't disappoint her.

File Name : cassie_cell_day_0001
Runtime : 00:12:29
File Size : 115 MB

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/fd90feff4575b

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Stuffed, Caged & Vibed - 12/26/2016
Starring Rachel Greyhound, Rosie Dillion

new play toy gets to hang out with Greyhound for a few hours. One is stuffed into the standing cage to watch, while Greyhound is sandwiched into her trolley storage with her legs wide apart and wrapped around the bars. Leather cord is tied to her big toes keeping her feet nicely presented. The posture collar tight around the caged pet's neck make it almost impossible for her to look around. She strains to watch as Greyhound get her clit vibed and makes a huge mess!

File Name : cage_trolley2_0001
Runtime : 00:14:10
File Size : 139 MB

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/e9317a2aafa0c

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Little Red Riding Cage - 12/18/2016
Starring Rachel Greyhound, Athame le Fey

We caught Athame admiring the toes boots and knew immediately what needed done with her. No sooner were they laced on feet did she find herself standing with her legs wide apart in the mini display cage. Poor Athame is left to helplessly wonder how long she has to stand in these torturous shoes. Anytime she wants to take her weight off her legs, she can always sit on the cruel solid steel bar running directly between her lips. As her suffering increases Rachel Greyhound enjoys the dangling displayed body using a vibrator to make sure the squirming doesn't stop!

File Name : mini_cage_0001
Runtime : 00:08:20
File Size : 68.9 MB

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/c09aea26a40ef

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Pichard Station - 12/9/2016
Starring Rachel Greyhound, Brynlee Nelson

So our Pichard-inspired wall mount has an official name now: The Pichard Station. It seems to offer an endless series of creative new bondage positions to keep our bondage slaves securely locked in. Today Brynlee found herself in the the clutches of it's cold harsh grasp. Laying flat on her back with her legs pushed apart to maximum width, we un-caged the Greyhound long enough for her to pounce on poor Brynlee and make her "suffer" thru her first orgasm with the Magic Wand. Poor thing suffers beautifully. Back in your cage Greyhound!

File Name : pichard_vibe_0001
Runtime : 00:06:45
File Size : 61.7 MB

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/10154534cc6b3

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Bondage Barbie - 12/6/2016

The Greyhound girl was in need of attention. She didn't have to ask twice. In a flash she found herself suspended on the side of the perch by ropes between her legs. Wrists tied and lifted high up behind her forcing her to remain leaned forward with those delicate breasts sticking out begging to be caressed. A stuffed mouth and some safety glasses told her all she needed to know about what was in stored for her. The whip soon appeared and her worries were confirmed. Her midriff and breasts were marked and striped before the vibe found its way down to her dripping pussy. The mess she makes below her on the floor is quite impressive as she squirts her way through multiple orgasms.

File Name : post_slung_0001
Runtime : 00:08:27
File Size : 73.9 MB

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/390f2c95d1c81

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Cute to Caged - 12/3/2016
Starring Cassandra Crimson

Cassie thought it was a good idea to show up to her day of bondage slavery looking prim and proper in a cute little pink dress. "Awww, don't you look cute little one. Yeah? No. Get the dress off! In your cage you go." A few hours crammed in the tiny suspended cage, wrists cuffed behind her, toes cuffed and mouth stuffed with a over-sized gag will help cure her of any future 'cute' behavior. She will be more than ready to continue her day of training after she learns to accept what she was made for: bondage slavery. Being compressed in place and suspended in the cage is a big help. Struggle all you want, cute thing! Maybe a few hours out in the dirt later will help you understand what you are.

File Name : cutetocaged_0001
Runtime : 00:07:46
File Size : 156 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/7bb1a9d88765e

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Filthy Prisoner - 11/29/2016

It was a hot, muggy day. Very early that morning the prisoner was taken from her overnight storage cell and marched out to the back of the property. A deep hole had been dug and a pole set in cement deep in the ground. She was made to stand in the hole as the dirt was filled in around her. Soon she was buried up to her hips and unable to move from the waist down. He spread her arms our to each side and strapped them securely to the cross bar. Extra straps were criss-crossed over her shoulders and chest pinning her in place. Her bondage complete, she was reduce to a scarecrow mounted out in the yard and left for the bugs to feast on. A few hours later he returned to clamp her nipples. Thin cord running from each nipple down to stakes planted firmly in the ground were pulled tied and tensioned to make any movement even more painful. He left her alone once again as the burning in her tender breasts increasing with each passing minute. But what really worried her was that she could see the shadows creeping towards her. The burning sun getting closer to her exposed flesh as the day wore on...

File Name : filthyprisoner_0001
Runtime : 00:06:52
File Size : 91.9 MB

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/6e7e4b9e8048a

Fileboom Premium Account