Lovers of humiliation and punishment from women

agent008

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

TeaseandThankYou - Mistress Carlin

TeaseandThankYou
Tags: Teaseandthankyou, Boy, Domination, Extreme, Femdom, Games, Humiliation, Licking, Masturbation, Mistress, Slave, Toilet, Woman, Worship, Joi, Teaseandthankyou, Human Toilet, Toilet Slave Training, Humiliation, Joi, Masturbation Humiliation, Tease And Denial, Masturbation Games, Powerful Woman, Extreme Domination, Femdom, Mistress Carlin
Format: MPEG-4
Runtime: 00:17:16
File Size: 0,53 GB
Video: 1920x1080
Description: Unreleased. Never before seen footage from Carlins most recent visit.This boy is like a puppy with a brand-new shoe. Carlin has him licking and cleaning every inch of it before he gets to worship her feet. What a good boy.

Screen:

Keep2Share:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

agent008

LongHairLuna - TABOO- Seducing My Boyfriends Father

LongHairLuna
Tags: Longhairluna, Blowjob, Boyfriend, Cheating, Daddy, Dildo, Domination, Father, Female, Femdom, Money, Oral, Pov, Sex, Taboo, Longhairluna, Femdom Pov, Pov, Blackmail, Blackmail Fantasy, Blackmailed, Blackmailing, Cheating, Daddy Roleplay, Dildo Fucking, Blowjob, Pov Blowjob, Oral Sex
Runtime: 00:13:20
File Size: 0,33 GB
Description: on his 60th birthday, i ask to talk to him while my boyfriend is out of the house trying to convince any bank to give us a loan to move out of his parents house. I know already theyll say no, ive seen our credit scores. I convince you to lend me the money in exchange for sexual favours whenever you want... Now that youll have the house to yourself we wont have to worry about my boyfriend coming home and catching us, will we?Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, Pov, Blackmail & Findom, Blackmail, Blackmail Fantasy, Blackmailed, Blackmailing, Cheating, Daddy Roleplay, Dildo Fucking, Blowjob, Pov Blowjob, Oral Sex, LongHairLuna

Screen:

Keep2Share:

Fileboom Premium Account

agent008

Mistress Sandra - The Weak Pantyhose Boy Cant Touch My Tights Nor His Cock

Mistress Sandra
Tags: Mistress Sandra, Boy, Cock, Domination, Extreme, Female, Femdom, Games, Humiliation, Masturbation, Mistress, Nylons, Pantyhose, Slave, Toilet, Woman, Mistress Sandra, Human Toilet, Toilet Slave Training, Humiliation, Masturbation Humiliation, Tease And Denial, Masturbation Games, Powerful Woman, Extreme Domination, Femdom
Runtime: 00:04:28
File Size: 0,44 GB
Description: Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Sandra, Pantyhose, Nylons, , Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream, Femdomcc

Screen:

Keep2Share:

Fileboom Premium Account

agent008

DomNation I CAN SQUEEZE MY RENT OUT OF YOU. Starring Goddess Domina Next

Tags: Goddess Nikki Next, Female Domination, Humiliation, Brat Princess, Female Superiority, Domination, Scissor Hold, Domestic Servitude, Corporal Punishment, Tease And Denial, Wrestling, Slave Training, Trampling, Choking, Ball Busting
Runtime: 00:08:06
File Size: 0,07 GB
Video: 1280x720
Description: Goddess Nikki Next has an agreement with her little Fin Slave, He is financially responsible for her rent, yet once again he is late in paying it and the Goddess plans on setting things straight. She may not have a gold medal but her tenacity and Gold Costume more than make up for what the petite Goddess may be missing in Physical Stature.

Screen:

Keep2Share:

Fileboom Premium Account

agent008

agent008

Cock Mommy

Anastasia Knight
Tags: Brat Girls, Pegging, Strap-On
Runtime: 00:19:18
File Size: 1,4 GB
Description: Anastasia Knight is a ruthless Cock Mommy who always gets her way especially when it comes to getting her dick thoroughly pleasured. Her piggy bitch isnt an expert at getting his ass drilled but by the time she is done with him his ass will never be the same.

Screen:

Keep2Share:

Fileboom Premium Account

agent008

Savage Soles A Fucked Up Throat Fucking. Starring Olivia Kasady [Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship]

Tags: Foot Domination
Runtime: 00:19:56
File Size: 0,3 GB
Video: 1280x720
Description: she says and grabs her leg, using it to help jam her foot more violently down his throat. Olivia loves hurting people. She once made a girl kiss her feet in return for not meeting her promise of a breaking her jaw. Shes a specific girl

Screen:

Keep2Share:

Fileboom Premium Account