Looking For Self Punishment Tips

Rocky Mountains

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Relative beginner to this kind of stuff. For lack of a willing partner, I’m looking for some tips on ways to ‘self punish’, mainly for fun but also seeing it as a possibility for self discipline. I have a roommate who is out pretty often, so I’m looking for both quiet and not-so-quite ways. Would also prefer not to have to buy any not-normal implements or furniture (if there’s something really good implements could be fine but furniture is a big no). Currently what I’m thinking of is self spanking, which I haven’t really started yet, and cold showers which I occasionally do. Any suggestions are welcome, also looking for a few questions answered:

For anyone who knows, how long is the safest you can have a cold shower? Is it fine to start cold or should I start warm and work towards cold? After the cold, can I just walk out or should I warm myself in the shower before leaving?

And regarding self spanking cause I’m totally new:
What’s a good position and technique for beginners? Currently thinking of bending over a couch edge, lying on my side on a bed and lying on my back and raising my legs. Also heard something about using pillows, remember it sounding interesting but don’t remember what it actually was.
What implements are good for beginners? I don’t think I’d particularly like using my hand.
I have:
-a balsa wood spatula
-a wooden spoon
-flip flops
-slippers
-wooden ruler
Off the top of my head I can think of those. I don’t have a hairbrush (both me and my roommate just use combs) or a bath brush, I could probably buy one quite easily though.

Also any recommendations on making it more interesting, such as corner time and writing lines. Any challenges to help start me off too.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account