Lesbian Sex! A Lot of Exclusive Videos! Updated Daily!

Colem@n

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Justine And Wendy

Justine And Wendy

Justine & Wendy are two voluptuous babes who crave the soft touch of another women. Wendy is packing one of the nicest big butts you will ever find on a white girl! Dressed in a naughty little thong panty it was not long before Justine had her face buried in Wendy’s ass, servicing her pretty pink pussy long and hard. Soon after, Wendy was returning the favor licking all over Justine's body!!

wmv - 22mn 0s - 640x352 - 772 Kbps - 122 MiB - EasyShare

click to download

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Colem@n

Michelle Lay And Misty Rain Reach Orgasm Together

Michelle Lay And Misty Rain Reach Orgasm Together

Detective Michelle Lay is looking for a missing person...but instead she finds smokin' hot Misty Rain! She takes her back to her house for some action and action is what she gets...that night AND the next morning! Watch these sultry babes tribbing and licking each others warm cunts before reaching orgasm together!

wmv - 29mn 52s - 720x408 - 2 045 Kbps - 437 MiB - EasyShare

click to download

Fileboom Premium Account

Colem@n

Colem@n

Colem@n

Jada Fire

Jada Fire & Sharon Wilde

Sharon Wild lived up to her name since she was able to walk away from our little "love making" evening. She let me do things to her that I almost feel guilty for....almost. She didn't complain when I used her face as a garage for my black strap on. I thought she would bitch a little when I turned her over and went pelvis to pelvis with her. Sharon obviously had a track record with powerful black pussy since there's nothing this white bitch wouldn't let me do. A black dong up the ass and pussy? She was down for that. Getting an earful from a verbal smackdown? She couldn't sign up fast enough for that,either. I took it up a few levels to see exactly how dominating she'd let me be which was a win-win situation. She was spread eagle as her white ass was the main focus of my black assault and her heart was nearly beating out of her chest. White bitches like this scare me; they truly do.

wmv - 24mn 50s - 640x480 - 1 579 Kbps - 281 MiB - EasyShare

click to download

Fileboom Premium Account