Leather Bonage Gear

Infinia

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'd say the sky's the limit. I love leather, the feel and look are just so hot alomost as much as latex and me and mistress have been looking at some idea for her to make.

If you can picture it you can make it. If its supposed to be a tease you dont have to worry tomuch about how much it can hold. if its restraining put a little extra in there. One idea i had was an outfit strappy but double enforced with metal on it so it can easyly be used for suspension around the breasts and hips leaving it good pressure points but still very exposed

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

L8NightQ

Welcome Takano -

I wanted to answer, but I"m not sure what you meant.

There is a post or two in the begginers FAQ about what everyone should have in their bondage bag.

Are you talking about restraints, suspension stuff, collars, hoods, arm binders, floggers and slappers, fashion?

You may want to go to a place like stockroom or just search for leather bondage gear and follow up here.

Hope this helps.

Fileboom Premium Account

Takano

Thanks for the input. I have been looking at bodage gear for a long time and have lots of ideas of what I want and I have a lot as it is. I am just lookig to see what have other people done for stuff like cuffs, callors, gags, and different styles of rope ties that they might like to seen done in leather. Mybe just haveing a style that is out there modded to meet a new style of restant that they what to try.

Fileboom Premium Account

Nuka

One thing i wanted to try with my sub was tieing her by the wrists/hands above her head, attached to some sort of frame or pole.

So basically she'd be almost suspended by her arms... Only I can't find anything that would do it, and Japanese Silk Rope would cut into her wrists too much.

It doesn't need to take all her weight neccesarily but would need to hold her upright.

Maybe you could come up with something to do that? Maybe even turn that suspension into a full body restraint with some sort of leather body cage/wrap/straight jacket that allows the Dom to suspend someone by the arms leaving their toes still on the ground.

I'm sorry if that kinda confuses you, I know what I mean I just can't explain it haha

Fileboom Premium Account

L8NightQ

What you're looking for are leather suspension cuffs.

Suspension, even partial suspension by the wrists is very stressful. This is especially true for women because of their reduced musculature.
Read up on suspension ties and get a panic snap or two.

You can use rope for this but you should still attach it to a panic snap to get her down quickly (but PLEASE, not too quickly... you'll really hurt her) if the need arises.
The rope you would need would have to be at least 1/4" and would need to be doubled and wrapped twice so a single rope isn't cutting into her wrist or compressing any nerves. I would use braided nylon. It's soft and gives a little.

Again, learn about ties and suspension before doing this. There is info in the beginners FAQ on this kind of safety.

... and try hanging this way yourself for the amount of time you want to keep her suspended so that you have a point of reference.

Fileboom Premium Account

Takano

So u are talking about having ur sub in like a glove that gose up to the shoulder or there about that could have two sinch straps.
One that would run around the wrist as normal and a D/O ring there.
Then have the other about the elbow with a strap runing up to the wrist D/O ring that is ajustible in length with a D/O ring at the end.
So to get the pressur of the sub's weight even between the wrist and elbow so that the whole arm carries the weight not the wrist.
And to give it the final bit that would be needed is a full lace that run from the wrist to the shoulder for that 100% fit nice and tight.

Thank u for the idea if there is any part of that u could think of that should be made different the please tell me I am open to all commits and any kinds of new and differen ideas.

Fileboom Premium Account