Latex game unusual and exciting. Pics

log247

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Space Oddity - Solo Shots

Name of actress:
Tags: Rubber, Latex

When Lacy Black and I got together for our shoot, I fell in love with the amazing Andromeda Latex catsuits she brought along. So, I decided to shoot a few solo shots in addition to our girl/girl shoot. If you are a fan of skin tight rubber catsuits, this one is right up your alley.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Space Oddity - Solo Shots
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1800x1200
Photos: 61
Size: 26 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

log247

log247

Reporting for Duty

Name of actress:

In this update, I'm dressed in a wicked military inspired latex outfit that covers my body in a tight layer of rubber. Well, it covers all of my body except my round ass which is left fully exposed by the spanking skirt. But I'm sure you won't mind that. This set was shot by Radiant, Inc., who manages to capture all the class and kink of an outfit like this one.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Reporting for Duty
Resolution: 1798x1200
Photos: 83
Size: 21 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Imposing My Will

Name of actress:

Get ready for me to take command of your senses and impose all of my kinky desires upon you. I'm dressed to thrill in this scene, wearing a barely-there latex bikini by Salient Seven, which leaves nothing to the imagination. So, get down and grovel at my heels while I do as I please.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Imposing My Will
Photos: 185
Size: 63 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

log247

Future Shock

Name of actress:

I go back to the future in this update with a sexy sci-fi look. I begin a long latex coat that is covered with LED lights. Then, I slowly remove it to reveal yet another hot rubber outfit underneath. But I'm not done! I keep peeling off layers until I'm in nothing but my fishnets and boots.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Future Shock
Photos: 131
Size: 46 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Luscious Dream

Name of actress:

This scene finds me wearing a gorgeous animal-print latex dress from Venus Prototype. You will love how it perfectly clings to my curves and barely contains my breasts. After striking some provocative poses for the camera, I pull out a massive black dildo and satisfy my cravings.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Luscious Dream
Resolution: 1500x1000
Photos: 102
Size: 44 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Here Kitty Kitty

Name of actress:

I recently received this cute latex dress as a gift from a great fan and I love the way I look in it. The way the bright pink rubber clings tightly to my curves turns me on like you wouldn't believe. I knew I had to do a shoot with it right away. So, sit back and let me tease you in my new outfit.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Here Kitty Kitty
Photos: 127
Size: 57 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Island Heat

Name of actress:

Imagine yourself alone on a deserted tropical island and along comes a latex clad goddess to keep you company. Sound too good to be true? Well, this set let's you realize that fantasy. It was shot on location in the Florida Keys, with a gorgeous ocean view. Grab a Pina Colada and join me on the beach!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Island Heat
Photos: 116
Size: 61 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Sexual Circus

Name of actress:

This scene is the first in a red-hot series I recently shot with photographer, Holly Randall. And what better way to begin than with a circus theme! I begin the set decked out in my latex ringleader outfit. Then, I strip down to a crystal-encrusted fishnet bodysuit and pull out a tiger-striped dildo as things take a kinky turn.

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Sexual Circus
Resolution: 1500x1000
Photos: 95
Size: 45 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

Fileboom Premium Account