MIRROR: Download from MEGA

3.02 GB | 1080 x 2320 | 00:21:20

fb00240x0032-06.png

Mycelium Mother - I Doo-doo.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DeadTorsion

I can't hold my poop in any longer!! I DESPERATELY have to poop, I beg you to watch me, whining with the need to poo, please watch me fill my underwear hun, watch me poop my panties <3 <3 Oooh.. it's so much, the poop is pushing its way through my tight panties! It stinks and it feels SO warm, I love how it feels against my pussy! I wanna cum hun, and I want you to watch, my panties are getting so dirty and I have poop all over my pussy babe, please watch me. I can't stop touching myself, the dirtiness of it all turns me on soooo much <3 I'm gonna cum..!!

Categories: Clothed Pooping/Panty Pooping, Pooping, PeachyJada

172 MB | 1080 x 1920 | 00:01:37

fb00240x0032-06.png

PeachyJada - Touching my pussy and pooping.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Happy Easter, bitches! In this fun and festive video I shit into Easter eggs and make a lovely Easter basket for you to go find. I had to poop so bad that when I was trying to set up a turd slipped out into my pink silky panties. I hope you enjoy watching from both angles- one shows the full picture and the other gives you a front row seat to see my asshole pucker outward, and then pinch off perfect little turds into the eggs.

Categories: EFRO, Pooping, PulsiferPaprocki

339 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:04:06

fb00240x0032-06.png

Easter-Bunny-Cover-scaled.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

DeadTorsion

I can't wait to feed you, slave! My poop has just been churning in my tummy all day. I'm about to burst! I even stuffed my butt with this pretty sparkling butt plug to keep all my shit in, until I could feed you! You better eat it all and be worth my time slave. Really, are you even worth the hassle of waiting for you? Are you even WORTH eating my shit? We'll have to see, won't we, my little shit eater? I sit on my throne and fuck myself with my plug a bit, pushing my turd back and forth inside my poop shoot, before I can't take it anymore and shit my THICK poop right into your mouth! I'll give you permission to cum, slave, with my shit in your mouth, but you have to finish tasting, chewing and swallowing all of your Mistress's shit before you're allowed to cum with me, on my countdown. ready slave?

Categories: BDSM & Toilet Servitude, Pooping, LoveRachelle2

379 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:03

fb00240x0032-06.png

LoveRachelle2 - CUM With Me As You EAT My SHIT.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Sophia has a new "friend"! We've coined her "Pamela"-the realistic love doll torso whose fate you'll soon discover.

In Sophia's pink playhouse, she names and introduces Pamela, slaps her tits, then proceeds to digitally stretch her pussy and asshole.

But Sophia has even better plans and upon a wardrobe change, coats Pamela in layers of her absolutely disgusting projectile diarrhea. This shit could be used as a weapon!

What would you like to see happen next to helpless Pamela?
(Editor's note: there is poop still stuck inside Pamela's pussy!)

Shot in 4K; featuring over NINE minutes of extreme exclusive amateur content.

Categories: Desperation, Efro, Groups/Couples, Pee, Poop Videos, Scat, Sophia_Sprinkle

1008 MB | 1790 x 1080 | 00:09:24

fb00240x0032-06.png

Sophia Sprinkle - Price Reduction Sophia vs Pamela.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account