Kill the Innocent

DeadTorsion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It's been two days since Sophia's last shit and her dinner from the night before is giving her a run for her money! Watch as she fills her tight and shiny black leggings with the noisiest symphony of poop we've ever heard! After she shows you her creation, she decides to smear some of the mess on her pleather pants. Peeyeuww! What a beautiful mess this was! Featuring over five minutes of HQ/HD content!!

Categories: Panty/Jean Pooping, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Sophia_Sprinkle

51.8 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:05:24

fb00240x0032-06.png

Sophia_Sprinkle_-_Mushy_Leather_Legging_Explosion_Smear- 01.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DeadTorsion

Pt. I
Sophia's fantasy?: she really wants to shit her lacy panties while straddling her fiancé's face. Isn't that true love?
(Role-play/Solo

Pt. II
After doing so, she finds herself in the bathroom cleaning up when nature calls and more than doubles the size of the big fat dump while on her knees! What a view!

Featuring 14+ minutes(!!!) of HQ content, HD closeups of her poop, and boy, does it look tasty.

Categories: Desperation, Efro, Panty/Jean Pooping, Poop Videos, Sophia_Sprinkle

66.2 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:04:06

fb00240x0032-06.png

Sophia_Sprinkle_-_POV_Panty_Poop_Huge_Bonus_Dump- 01.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

DeadTorsion

I love to tease you as I dance around in my sexy navy blue real satin panties! I get so horny that I want to get off! I get my vibrator out and make myself cum so hard through my panties. I have an urge to shit so after teasing you more with my silky smooth satin covered ass, I bend over with my ass in your face to deposit a (very loud) firm load into my panties! It stinks so much.can you smell it baby? I take off my navy satin panties to show you my big load and then I blow you a kiss!

Categories: Desperation, Panty/Jean Pooping, Poop Videos, Scat

32.6 MB | 854 x 480 | 00:06:28

fb00240x0032-06.png

Mistress Roberta - Blue big panties breakfast pov.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

This morning i pee and shit in one big jar i fill it with poop and pee mix it good and serve you the most delicious mix my first pee in the morning and the fresh hot shit served by the spoon , so open your mouth and eat all the jar of creamy delicious shit your Mistress did for you potty i know you crave it so enjoy this pov!

Category: Toilet Pov

43.8 MB | 854 x 480 | 00:08:43

fb00240x0032-06.png

Mistress Roberta - Full jar breakfast pov.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account