Intro to new fetishes/actions

Nuka

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

After joining and browsing Fetlife and seeing which fetishes I'm into and stuff. I found a suddenly realisation to try other things.

Now, I know there are threads on here (somewhere), burried in the deep. So I'll just stick a couple of points up, and if anyone has any advice, do your thing :)

1. Edgeplay > knives, scalpels. How best to use?

2. I'm learning Shibari/Hojojitsu, but I could do with more advice

3. Golden showers > just a mild curiosity I guess, you can't form an opnion on something if you don't try it right? So sight, smell? What does it do for you if you're into it? Health implications?

4. Figging. Is it best to peel and leave the ginger for a bit, how long till effect etc

5. Pegging > we already use a harness, but anyone got any ideas for other things to try? It's okay we have lube etc.

6. Voyerusm > we're long distance for a couple of weeks, would like some suggestions on what we could do other than cyber and masturbate really :p

As I said, anything would be good :p :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

I don't have much time now, but I'm just going to be the first to say that unless you've done a lot of research into the medical aspect, just don't start with edge play. If you can't be bothered to research it medically, use the dull side of a frozen blade in imitation.

Now that that disclaimer's there, I'll come up when I have more problem and answer more, inclusing about edge play, when I have more time.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Nuka

I totally didn't even notice who posted this. I see you around enough to know you're not going to be stupid about it, probably (not like I actually know you, so).

But yet again I'm just stepping in before I go do other things. I'll give you my opinions on everything tomorrow probably, and not spare details to make up for it

Haha it's fine don't worry. And yeah, we're not... noobs I guess you could say. Look forward to the imput.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

For edgeplay/bloodletting/etc, seeing as that's your first point, other than the obvious medical things, I don't have much to say. It's not anything I'll do, although I think I might enjoy it. I have a history of self harm though, and neither my master nor I would want to trigger that. I know you to have mentioned something similar, but you obviously are different people with different thoughts and triggers, so I'm not trying to push that on you. I like the feel of blood letting though, and I like it aesthetically sometimes, so the interest would be there.

I'm jealous that you're learning shibari, but I don't have much to say otherwise.

For golden showers, I don't have a lot to say either, they're not something that interests me. However, I wouldn't be too worried about health problems, seeing as urine is sterile.

Skipping figging, because I don't know much about it at all, not even enough to comment further. Same with pegging, not my thing.

I'll try and see if Master's better at me about voyeurism. We're semi-long distance (about 3 hours including a boat, but that's not too far around here). The things you've already said are pretty obvious, as are commanding what she wears/does for the day/whether or not is dressed at home etc, all the things you could demand otherwise.

So I guess that wasn't too interesting even with the time put in, but there you go. I'll add anything if I think about it.

Fileboom Premium Account