Interrogation

gunnarsub

sissyfag and slaveslut

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dear Mistress C,

This one is a 75y old German want-to-be slaveslut looking for a harsh and rigid Mistress, who would be prepared to bring me to heel and transfer me into a servile sissyslave with no way out!

In order to avoid that I am in the position to back out again and to provide You with the power to enforce my obedience to the very point, You would be most welcome to grill me during an interrogation for files available in the net that I never could afford to become publicly known.

There is a SLAVE CONTRACT with all rights and no duties for the MISTRESS, but only duties and no rights for me in my cloud at

https://c.gmx.net/@714447663185007835/MF6cK11hTP2iKtEX2dE0wg

In there you would find not only all my details with evidence that it is not about a fake, but also links to my registration as slaveslut in the Slave Register and to a Confession Video also available in the net out of my control. The SLAVE CONTRACT is password protected.

Put me in chains and keep me locked up as long as You wish. You decide how and how long to grill and torture me. You are welcome to deny me a safeword so that I will have no more influence on the further course of action. If You are really the pitiless Mistress You claim to be, You might be able to force me to disclose my password and have me forever at your mercy.

Apart from minors, animals, and scat there would be no limit for You how to deal with me.

Submissively Yours,

wannabe-be slaveslut gunnarsub

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: