Humiliation

Martello

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I enjoy having my submissives verbally state in detail what they are doing or what is being done to them when I know it is something they do not enjoy or really do not like. This is usually coupled with them having to ask for it to happen in the first place. For example I had a sub who disliked anal sex. Not so much for its painful aspect but because of the tendrils of morality she was raised with. To her, it was dirty and degrading, so when she would do something wrong, and need to be really punished, she would be ignored, as if she wasnt there at all until she begged to be fucked in the ass, the more public the resignation to ask for such a thing the better. While taking her and fulfilling her request, she was to state in detail what was going on, statements like "I'm giving you my ass to fuck because I want you to fuck my ass" were often uttered and followed by a physical and emotional sense of defeat and tears.

I am along the very same vein here. We've talked about this many times. This is effective humiliation for ppl with her standing for sure.

Just be mindful, there is a difference between what's being talked about here and having your feelings really hurt.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Fractal

I like being humilliated for example one time we had friends over and my master made me strip, and jerk them all 5 of them off while he called me various names like his personal sissy cum slut. After I jerked them all off for a bit they all came over my face and I was told to lay on the floor and leave it there and jerk myself off, cover a vibrator in my cum as lube, put it on high and keep it in my asshole for 2 hours without moving. I enjoyed it so much the vibration on my prostate made me cum 3 times.

Fileboom Premium Account

gunnarsub

sissyfag and slaveslut

My name is Guenter aka gunnarsub from Germany. I am a 74y old married straight German guy, known by everybody as a well-respected fellow. But I have a secret life. I am a secret sissyfag and wannabe slaveslut in need for utmost humiliation. I dream falling at the mercy of a strict and relentless MISTRESS and become her slave with no way out, forced to obey without any restriction, independent how humiliating an order is and who can watch. I crave becoming a bootlicker, a pantypisser, and cocksucker!

The Mistress should torment me not only during actual sessions, but also online in webcam sessions and by setting me tasks between such sessions, designed to humiliate me in front of others.

If YOU live too far away to deal with me in person, force me to submit physically to people of your choice in my area, such as to local Prodommes and to SM clubs, either for making my life much more miserable, for my further slut training, for the execution of additional humiliation tasks, or for my physical punishment. For sure a local Prodomme in my area would be more than pleased to have a slaveslut like me at her mercy, without that she has to follow a given role-play or that a safeword could stop her from doing whatever she wants to do with me!

Whenever I am ordered to report with YOU or at any other person, wearing any male clothing on the way to service or having male clothing with me must be strictly prohibited. Under the threat of most severe punishment, I must have no other choice but to wear a most humiliating sissy outfit that allows free and easy access to my ass.

Mistress, ensure that upon arrival my outfit is thoroughly checked, as well as whether my lips, finger- and toenails are well polished in dark red. If there are any shortcomings in my outfit and appearance, I must get brutally punished.

Immediately upon arrival I must fall on my knees and start licking the boots of that person, and keep licking until there is a command to stop. As a slaveslut, I must show evidence that there is free access to my ass while licking the boots.

From the very beginning, under threat of most severe punishment, it must be strictly prohibited for me to speak without being requested to do so. If I dare say only one single word without permission, I must get punished immediately to such an extent that I will never forget it again. No exception, no mercy!

From the very beginning, I shall be kept locked in chains, steel collar and chastity belt, making movement very restricted. Apart from very rare exceptions my wrists always shall be cuffed behind his back during the whole session. I must neither have the opportunity to touch my cock nor be allowed to cum!

As a basic rule, I must always wear what YOU, the Mistress, determine to be the appropriate attire for a given situation. It is up to the Mistress to decide whether, when and where I have to be nude or whether I am allowed to wear a most humiliating slutty sissy outfit.

There never must be an easy way out of the collar and chastity belt at the end of a session. Only if YOU are absolutely satisfied with my performance, YOU may consider releasing me. Otherwise, collar and chastity belt will stay locked for unspecified time and I will have to fear that YOU may hand over the keys to Gay Masters, meaning that I will have to earn my release with them!

Clothing for a slave is a privilege and slaves rarely get privileges. Any sissy outfit must therefore be revealing and of ridicule sluttish look and I must expose myself as a sissy on display also in front of males and females in clubs and outdoors in public!

Above all in presence of other people, YOU may order me to put on pumps or boots with high heels which can be locked around the ankles, a lockable black leather bra with DD-cups, a lockable corset with garters, as well as black net stockings.

Whenever YOU so like, order me to put on punishment pumps, which either have so lengthy heels that they would not allow me to stand but only to crawl, or the pumps could have an inbuilt mechanism, triggering an electric shock whenever I put my weight on the heels.

In public, a sissy-outfit may be supplemented by a see-through silk blouse or a satin camisole, so that the bra remains clearly visible, as well as a long skirt with several slashes up to the hip. But it is YOUR decision what I may be allowed to put on; at my own, I never must be allowed to add a piece of cloth. Since there always must be free access to my ass, wearing a slip principally shall never be allowed for me. Trousers under no circumstances qualify as female clothes and are strictly prohibited for me to wear.

On some occasions, YOU may decide that I have to wear a sissy outfit that can be locked in place. That means I cannot take it off as long as YOU so wish.

Whenever on duty, I must be forced to wear eye-catching feminine earrings, put on dark red, permanent lip stick, and intensive make-up. Finger- and toenails must always be polished in dark red.

Online webcam sessions

Invite interested observers to join online webcam sessions and to watch how I, sissyfag Guenter, get humiliated without that I am allowed to reject anybody watching me there. Whereas I must switch on my webcam, YOU and all other observers must not do so, thus I have no idea who is on the other end. Invite all observers to record these sessions for use at their discretion!!! Force me to ...

... introduce myself as a sissyslave, cocksucker, pantypisser, and bootlicker in front of the webcam. I must outline what a bad little whore I am and how I need to be dominated and dressed up like a slut.

... piss my trousers in front of the webcam and all who watch. The Mistress shall ensure that my trousers soak and soak, tinkling down the inside of both legs. Then I must take off the trousers and let the piss drop into my mouth, suck the soaked parts, and comment about how much I enjoy pissing my panties and sucking it.

... piss into a dog bowl and then lick the bowl clean.

... put a chastity belt on and then lock it with a combination lock in such a way that only the Mistress and those who watch know the code. The Mistress shall mail me the code only after proven completion of a most humiliating outdoor activity.

... wank and ejaculate into a condom and subsequently put the condom into my mouth and lick it clean.

... suck a dildo and crave how much I want to suck a real cock.

... put alligator clamps on my nipples, connect them with electrical wires and then switch on the power button. Then I must get forced to turn the knob of the control higher and higher till my breasts are dancing wildly due to the electrical torture. Intensity and duration of the nipple torture should be under control of the visitors who watch. Touching the alligator clamps must be strictly prohibited and removing them shall take place only after explicit approval of the Mistress.

Most humiliating tasks in-between sessions

Insist on immediate evidence of performance and force me to ...

... go to a red-light district and find there a prostitute who is prepared to take at least five different face pics with my mobile, displaying me how I lick her boots with my pants down and my hands cuffed behind my back. At least two of the pics must display male brothel visitors watching me licking. Then there must be pics displaying me how I lick the boots of brothel visitors, still cuffed and pants down.

... beg the prostitute to clear her throat and to spit a large clot of saliva on the floor. Well documented by more pics I must fall to his knees and eagerly lap the spittle.

... beg the prostitute to take pics with my camera how a brothel visitor cums on my face while I kneel in front of him.

... under the same arrangement and my hands cuffed behind my back to wet my trousers in front of the prostitute and various brothel visitors, and subsequently lick the mass from the floor.

... put on my sissy outfit and then go down town and wait there for orders by mobile, exposed as a sissyslut to whoever passes there. Not knowing what will happen will be most embarrassing. Maybe, the Mistress will order me to buy some female lingerie in my size and mail the invoice for these undies to the Mistress.

... submit her each week a mean proposal for my public humiliation and subsequently to put that proposal into action with evidence of performance to be proven by at least 5 face pics. In order to motivate me to originate every week a new most humiliating task I must fear severe punishment.

... buy sissy cloths, gay magazines, or other compromising stuff in a local sex shop and force me to pay the stuff by credit card with evidence of purchase to be mailed to her.

... have my nipples pierced.

... choose between two evil tasks, each of which requires exposing myself to other people, either to send her at least 5 pictures of me sucking a guy's cock or 5 pictures of me standing with wet pissed pants in a public place, with at least two other persons in the picture.

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• belted.jpg
    belted.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: