How to tie up a cock

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Basic cock bondage is fairly easy, if you know your way around cocks. You can use something like a cotton shoelace or 1/4 inch cotton rope, or (my personal favorite) an ace bandage. Start by looping the tie around the base of the balls and cock, like a cock ring, maybe twice. Make it snug, but not super tight--the additional turns around the cock will tighten things. You can wrap the tie around the base of the balls, gently pushing the testicles down into the sac so that the sac tightens and looses its 'wrinkliness'. Or you can wrap the tie around the cock, either just around the base or up and down the cock like macrame. Obviously, if you wrap up and down the shaft, you can't really stroke the cock, so think ahead about what you want to do. The point with wrapping the cock is to trap blood in the shaft and head, creating a strong erection. Part of the reason that I prefer an ace bandage (apart from showing them the bandage and watching them try to figure out what you're going to do with it) is that it gently constricts, making the bondage tighter.

Once you had the wrap done, you can stroke the cock, you can smack the head with your finger, you can tap the balls, and more.

However, one of the most important safety issues is temperature. Whatever you're doing, keep checking the balls and cock for temperature. Once you notice that they are dropping below body temperature, you need to take the tie off. Cock and ball bondage restricts the flow of blood to the organ, and if you keep the tie on too long, you can cause permanent damage to the blood vessels, which among other things can cause prolonged impotence. My suggestion is that you don't leave the tie on for more than about 15 minutes, even if you're not seeing much temperature drop.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account