How old were you at that time?

How old were you when you felt an interest to BDSM theme?

• <16

Votes: 135 55.3%
  • 16-21

Votes: 75 30.7%
  • 22-30

Votes: 18 7.4%
  • 31-40

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • 41-50

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 50<

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

Little_M

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, I mostly remember signs from when I was a very young girl. Like, if I'd watch a show, and the characters would cry out in pain, or beg for mercy, I'd get a rush... (I really realized I was messed up when a guy in a movie was forced to cut off his own arm, and I couldn't stop thinking about how wonderful it would be to be controlled like that) Or when I would play hide and seek with my friends, and I'd try to find the smallest hiding space possible, like in a tiny cabinet, or under a dresser, because I liked the feeling of being confined... Messed up, I know ^^;;

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

monocrome

Well, I mostly remember signs from when I was a very young girl. Like, if I'd watch a show, and the characters would cry out in pain, or beg for mercy, I'd get a rush... (I really realized I was messed up when a guy in a movie was forced to cut off his own arm, and I couldn't stop thinking about how wonderful it would be to be controlled like that) Or when I would play hide and seek with my friends, and I'd try to find the smallest hiding space possible, like in a tiny cabinet, or under a dresser, because I liked the feeling of being confined... Messed up, I know ^^;;

not at all messed up :) it is who you are.

i'm showing my age here but i used to feel a feeling of serious comfort in this one scene in the FIRST legend of zelda video game where you can run down a corridor in the woods and all you can see is just your character, the end of the passage and the rest of the blocked off screen. i loved thinking about being in that tiny space. LOL.

hey Little M, i notice you are from my area, may i pm you?

Fileboom Premium Account

Little_M

GreyMac

I was six years old and 'playing doctor' with the pretty blond girl (also 6) from two doors down. While admiring her bared bottom, I spanked her just once, not very hard. She said, "Oooh! Do that again." I've been hooked ever since.

I really didn't know what BDSM was for a long time. In the 80's and early 90's this lifestyle was not as out in the open as it is now. I didn't try much other than the occasional spanking or lite bondage with my girlfriends until I met a naturally submissive english woman when we were both about thirty. With her I began to explore the feelings and desire for control I had always experienced but never really acted upon. She had visa problems and grew homesick for the UK. I often miss her, she was very special.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Last edited: