BDSM Hotel Hell BDSM

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

3a36e2a1814291920acea72da38cb3c5.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Sexy Rachel Adams is back in Hotel Hell for some intense BDSM action. Wearing just a pair of panties and pantyhose, the topless MILF sits in a chair. Her hands are tied behind her back and her ankles are tied under the chair. More rope is used to secure Rachel to the chair at her hips.

Once she is secured to the chair, I place electrodes for the rtens unit under her pantyhose and panties, placed strategically across her pelvic region just above her pussy. Next a metal nipple clamp is turned into an evil gag when i place it on Rachel's tongue and tighten in down. Rachel's reaction is almost instantaneous as the clamps clamps down on her tender tongue.

I finish securing Rachel to the chair with rope tightly secured around her stomach and the chair. Now it's time for Rachel to feel the experience of The Hotel Hell. I sit on the bed, atach the electrodes to the tens unit. The tens unit is turned on and the electrical impulses run through rachel's pelvic region as this sexy MILF cries and sobs as she struggles to endure the not only the tens unit, but the evil metal clamp gag tight on her tongue. As the tears flow i continue to turn the power up on the tnes unit, increasing the intensity of the electrical impulses as well as the cries, sobs and tears flowing from Rachel.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11642kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB