Hot kisses and debauchery lesbo

log247

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Brand-new cuties

Guess what! Two brand new hotties showed up in our office earlier this week, wanting to try themselves out in front of the cameras. They were sweet, they were eager and they were definitely cute. And you know us... we never say no to lovely young babes when they want to lick pussy in front of us.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 36 min 58 s
Size: 964 MiB

Tags: lesbian, teen, babes, brunette, dildo Emma Brown, Stefanie

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

log247

Abigail Loves Romi

Hi, I'm Romi Rain, and I really wanted to tell you about a fantasy that I've always had. I've actually never played with a girl anally before, I've never had a girl in my butt. I've never really gotten to play so deeply with a girl either, in her butt. There's really only been one girl that I've had a real like attachment to and wanted to do everything with, and you might know her as Abigail Mac, this gorgeous little Italian girl. Her and I actually did my first girl/girl scene together. I think I was her second or third, so ever since then we've always had this really intense chemistry. We like to make each other cum. She asked me personally to be a part of her first anal scene and I couldn't say no! I mean I never agreed to it with anyone else before because I wanted to make sure it was right too, and Abigail, she was destined to be my first. What I love about Abigail is the way that we play off of each other. I tend to be a little bit more dirty and aggressive and she's very sensual and sweet but can turn into like this dirty little beast if you poke at her. She's one of those beautiful awesome girls who likes to be played with. She likes it when I smack her ass, she likes it when I spit deep inside of her pussy, she likes it when I grab her by the face and practically strangle her with my tongue and. Ugh I'm getting a little warm just thinking about it. We talked privately about what she wants me to do to her. She doesn't want me to take it easy on her, and I don't think I'm going to, and I'm going to make her scream inside my mouth. I'm going to swallow her cries of pleasure and I'm definitely going to make her cum out her ass. That's what she wants and gorgeous little Abigail deserves it. And I'm going to make her swallow up my asshole, I'm going to sit on her face until she can't breathe anymore. It's going to be intense. We like to envelope each other when we get together. It's going to be a little wild. I think there's going to be a lot of spit. I think there's going to be a lot of crying out. Maybe even a few marks. I've been known to leave a couple of marks on gorgeous little Abigail, but she's always smiling in the end so hopefully I can make her smile the biggest you've ever seen it, after I get outside of her butt.

Media Info:
Duration: 38 min 46 s
Size: 1.34 GiB

Tags: Toys, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Tattoos, Butt Plug, Big Toys, Pussy Licking Abigail Mac, Romi Rain

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

log247

Paint Me Pink

Samantha and Taylor aren't just best friends, they're also the heads of this year's prom committee. They've got a lot of work to do to get everything ready for this year's formal, but that doesn't mean they can't have fun doing it too. So when Samantha's invited over to work on the decorations, she can't wait to get started. And when she finds out that the other girl who was supposed to be helping them flaked, even though she should be pissed, she can't help but get a little excited at the prospect of spending some alone-time with her bestie.Things start to get out of hand when they decide to post some revenge selfies to show how much fun they're having without their flakey friend. The young ladies start to get a bit silly with each other, squirting paint all over each other and giggling uncontrollably. It becomes an all-out paint war, and no patch of shirt or skin is spared. Soon revenge is the farthest thing from their minds, and all they can think about is how cute they look together, their lithe smooth bodies covered in neon color.Talking about prom gets them talking about dating and sex, and suddenly their mutual curiosity is too much to ignore. Right there on the paint-splattered poster, Samantha lowers her face to Taylor's shaved pussy and goes to town on it. It isn't long before they're both facing each other, newfound lust in their eyes as they each scissor their best friend's pussy. If they're right about one thing, it's that the other girl definitely missed out by not coming tonight!

Media Info:
Duration: 23 min 55 s
Size: 833 MiB

Tags: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, College, Pussy Licking, Latina Samantha Rone, Taylor Reed

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Sassy Girlfriends

Minnie and her beloved brunette girlfriend are both bisexuals, swinging between the two sexes, but they always have time to treat each other. The naughty little vixens stick their tongues into soft pussies and even pleasure those tight assholes with their fingers and tongues. Ain't they lovely?

Media Info:
Duration: 24 min 31 s
Size: 641 MiB

Tags: lesbian, latina, babes, redhead, dildo Minnie Manga, Susana Melo

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Little Lover Luna

Granny Aliz has a good taste when it comes to girls. Let's just take a glance at her newest find, the nice and young Luna. Her skin is smooth and immaculate, her pussy is wet with desire and her tongue is wiggly and eager to taste Aliz's pussy. Can it be better than this?

Media Info:
Duration: 25 min 42 s
Size: 674 MiB

Tags: lesbian, teen, granny, big tits, Big Ass, hairy, short hair, brunette Aliz, Luna Lopez

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Caught Skipping

Today was Halle Von's lucky day! Not every day do we get to see a young lady become a beautiful, confident woman! Halle is a type of wild child, who has an excuse for everything, right down to the tattoo she stupidly got while skipping school, yet another familial offence, on top of a long list. At least that's what her step-mother Brandi Love thinks!Brandi has got chops when it comes to nurturing manipulation, but in the end, Brandi teaches Halle what she needs to become the confident woman she will need to be to pull off a tattoo like that! On top of all the offences cute teen Halle has racked up, Brandi was in the middle of an incredible masturbation session with a dido deep inside her wet pussy when Halle walked in on her! In order to keep Brandi's tongue tied, Halle is going to have to help her finish.Halle has never had sex with a girl, let alone a woman, and as Brandi uses her power to submit the girl to an incredible first lesbian orgasm, we see Halle gradually find herself amongst the Teen rubble they leave behind. Brandi can tell Halle is nervous at first, but after Brandi sets the record straight as far as pleasing any sexual partner, Halle shows off her new tricks. Halle's pussy licking, and fingering helps Brandi finish with a thigh clenching orgasm that sure makes this Mommy's Girl into a confident woman with a few brand new tricks to try out on her friends.

Media Info:
Duration: 25 min 3 s
Size: 869 MiB

Tags: Toys, Blonde, Piercings, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Small Tits, Fingering, College, MILF & Mature, 69, Tattoos, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Facesitting Halle Von, Brandi Love

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

log247

Keisha Loves Misty

Hey, My name is Keisha Grey, I've had this huge fantasy for a long time, I've never experienced anything in my asshole before, and I kind of want it really bad. I think the perfect person for that is Misty Stone. I'm super turned on by a girl who knows what she's doing, and I kind of wanted to play a little bit with my asshole, but not by myself particularly. I can't wait until she slides her strap on in and out of my ass. Wouldn't you all like that?

Media Info:
Duration: 22 min 38 s
Size: 785 MiB

Tags: Outdoors, Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Small Tits, Rim Job, College, Tattoos, Strap-on, First Time Anal, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Interracial Keisha Grey, Misty Stone

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account