Hot femdom dreams

DxrEP

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Mean Girls (Parts 2 and 3)

We are back! Tegan has been trying out a couple of new slaves to see who she can hurt the most, now she's back in town. She asked Sadie if she would help test this one out. His disgusting skin split open on the second stroke of the cane, but he seems to make it through the session without dying. Although he must have felt like he was. Tegan and Sadie are so brutal to this freak, I honestly don't know who is crueller. Violent caning and whipping, slapping, paddling, kicking and trampling on his misshapen body. The have a really fabulous time torturing this ugly little dickhead, as always. They both had a lot of frustration to get out, and it all came down on this scrawny little body. Tegan says this one might get another chance sometime.

204,83 Mb 10:33 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

175,28 Mb 09:03 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DxrEP

|\/|/\S

Soothing Massage

It's nice watching women be worshiped and adored. So when the slave was heating up stones to give Bambi and Samantha a hot stone massage, I quickly got my camera and setup the lights. The girls lie back in total comfort as they are pampered and adored, the hot stones doing their job to ease away their stress. Initially they are awake, but it doesn't take long until they drift off and snooze, accepting their position of goddesses being worshiped by their adoring pet. Just as it should be.

185,29 Mb 14:41 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Tending To Her Hair

Delilah has very pretty hair, and slave labor helps keep it pretty all the time. Sometimes the slaves just don't seem focused though, hence the ball shocker to keep them in line. This slave seems distracted today, so when Delilah says 'Show me' to see how well he has brushed her hair, she really isn't happy with the results. 'Are you more sorry now?' she asks after having shocked his balls a few times. Even slaves need upkeep sometimes to keep them focused on what matters, namely the wants and needs of their owners.

75,99 Mb 06:50 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

|\/|/\S

Now That Is Gross

Ahhh the ever cute and totally unpredictable Parker. One can never be sure what she will do to her slaves. Some stuff is so bizarre we can't even show it to you. Why does she torment them so? Because she genuinely enjoys making her slaves suffer to earn the privilege of being around her. Like today where she has decided to use a slaves mouth as a dust pan. 'Open your mouth' she sweetly says as she then proceeds to sweep all manner of filth right into it. Man that is gross! But Parkers slaves are fiercely devoted and will do anything to please her. Parker rewards this loyalty by spitting into her slaves mouth, and laughing as she finds it totally hilarious the things men are willing to endure just to be her plaything.

49,35 Mb 03:14 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Now That Was A Difficult Orgasm

Who the heck is this girl? Believe it or not it's cute and sweet Parker who for some reason today feels like beating this slave silly with slaps and magazine hits to the head while he desperately tries to have an orgasm. She does eventually permit him to have an orgasm only to ruin it by pulling his hand away right as he climaxes. Not only has this slave had no pleasure this week, but he has a swollen face to nurse as well. To see more of cute Parker.

195,94 Mb 07:31 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Over Vanessas Knee

Sometimes quick discipline is the best discipline, and here Vanessa does just that. She perches the slave over her knees for a quick spanking, just a reminder to these silly boys that not listening means they will be scolded like little kids.

37,72 Mb 01:59 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Replacement Slave

Ruby is growing tired of the incessant whining from one of her slaves. If she wants to whip a man until he cries then he should be able to suffer and serve her as she desires. But one of her regular slaves has been too limited lately and it's time he realizes that he is expendable. To make that point she brings in a new slave who she calls his replacement, and proceeds to whip this new slave to demonstrate that he is more willing to suffer for her than he is. It's a fair warning to all slaves out there, perform well or you risk being replaced. These girls have an endless supply of men to choose from, they have no need for underperformers.

140,7 Mb 07:10 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

BG\/\/S

Ahh Relief, Now Clean Me

Ahh, nothing like unloading ones bladder. The difference here is that after having done so, Kendra has her slave lick her clean. She sits back and enjoys the human douche, with her pets tongue taking care of her nether regions making sure they are totally clean.

43,36 Mb 04:10 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Ashtray Mouth

A little bit of ash in mouth never hurt anyone. And if it did, then it looks like Brown and Trisha don't really care since they are using their maids mouth to deposit their ash in.

85,5 Mb 04:18 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

A Smoke And A Lick

Smoking and pussy licking, they are like peanut butter and jelly in that they go very well together. Maybe it's the mixture of sensations from the nicotine and oral stimulation that bring the ladies so much pleasure? Not totally sure what it is, but Mia sure seems to like it. And as a bonus it let's her remind her slave of his place in her life as mere pet and plaything.

149,9 Mb 06:54 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Bathroom Bitch

Brown loves making her slave lick her after she has used the toilet. That's why she keeps her maid slave often in there for hours, having him wait for her to arrive. Eventually she does, performs her deed, and puts the slaves tongue to work. She has him lick her ass as well just in case, to make sure both of her holes are completely clean. Then she walks out and abandons the slave for later use.

39,37 Mb 02:59 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

|\/|/\S

Serve Miss Lavey

Slaves routinely get handed around by dommes, they are mere pets after all! This particular slave has been loaned to Miss Lavey and he is auditioning to be her pet. Miss Lavey is very particular about her slaves. She loves to degrade and debase them, and she insists that they also regularly ingest her bodily waste. She is also a girl of strict slave protocol, so any command from her must be met with 'Yes Miss Lavey' from her slave. She straddles her new and now very excited pet and begins his indoctrination to slave life with her, starting with taking slaps, verbal abuse, and consuming her spit. It's a soft and erotic style of domination, but this slave knows that she expects complete compliance from any slave that longs to be owned by her, and poor performance will be met by torture or worse, dismissal.

115,75 Mb 06:22 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

She Packs A Punch

This tough slave can take some punches to the gut. Or can he? Pepper isn't sure, but she is punching him there anyways. It's good cardio for her, and it also helps toughen up her slaves in the process. His stomach turns all red from the hits and he takes them not too bad, but he does buckle over on occaision. Pepper sweetly coaxes him to take more and he straightens himself out and braces for more impact.

45,16 Mb 02:57 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

BG\/\/S

Clean It Off

After Michelle relieves herself, she typically prefers to use a slave to lick her clean. 'Lick it!' she demands as she slaps him in the head when he isn't cleaning her quickly enough. A bonus to a male cleaning pet is some delightful oral stimulation, so why not enjoy it outside as it's such a fine day.

97,69 Mb 04:29 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Clean Me And Get Out

Jordan has some very simple rules. She wants slaves nearby when she needs them, otherwise she wants them away from her. Like right now she relieves herself only to find that there is no toilet paper, so she yells for her slave to come over and lick her clean. Once she is done she no longer has any need from him so she tells him to get out. Serve me then go away, simple as that.

36,18 Mb 02:34 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Clean Missy

Missy loves a deep clean after she has used the toilet, a perfect job for a white boy slave. She does her deed, makes him lick her thoroughly clean, then walks out abandoning him in her toilet for later use. She doesn't even bother to flush, let him do it.

64,67 Mb 04:00 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Clit

When Trisha smokes, she likes her clit to be licked. So when this slave strays away from it she does get a bit testy with him, saying 'Clit!' to remind him that's where his tongue needs to stay. She looks quite comfy in her lounge chair while her pet orally performs for her.

63,11 Mb 03:50 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

|\/|/\S

Strong Balls Competition

Mistress Antonia is hanging out with her friend Sandy when they decide to put their slaves to the test with a ball kicking competition! They line up their slaves against the wall and take turns kicking each slave directly in the balls. Over and over they kick in some of the most hardcore ball kicking you've ever seen! The slaves yell, scream, and occasionally almost fall to the ground, but they do their best to please their owners. 'Stay up, you don't wanna embarrass me' Mistress Antonia chastises her worthless pet. On it goes until finally Sandy's slave falls to the ground.

120,63 Mb 07:22 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

The Art Of Pain And Pleasure

With Heidi still in charge of the household, she decides to have some more fun with Mistress Antonia's slave. With the slave bound to the table, Heidi walks in and informs the slave that she is about to teach him the art of pain and pleasure. With this gorgeous woman now getting up on the table, the poor slave doesn't know if he should be excited or scared! Turns out its a little bit of both. In a maniacal pain and pleasure twist, oh so sexy Heidi uses her hands and mouth to pleasure the slave only to torture him every time he's close to orgasm. 'So you want to cum? I want to hear you beg for it' she says as she gets the slave all excited. Her begs and begs as Heidi licks, strokes and pleasures the slaves penis. All of a sudden out of no where, she starts pounding on the slaves balls! 'I don't like how you begged' she says and she smacks the slaves balls over and over again as he screams in pain. The slaves begs 'Sorry Mistress', only to be told 'Take it, take the pain'. More painful slaps to the balls ensue, then all of a sudden Heidi turns sweet again and starts pleasuring the slave penis one more time. Once again the slave is brought to the edge only to be sweetly asked by Heidi 'so do you want to cum?' Again the slave begs for orgasm, and again Heidi turns savage, smacking his balls without mercy. 'I said beg' she says slapping his balls hard to make her point. Over and over she slaps the slaves balls leaving the slave dazed and confused as to what to do. Yet again as before she turns sweet and begins pleasuring him once again. Over and over Heidi pleasures and tortures the poor slave who endures so much pain to earn his pleasure. In the end with the slave begging in desperation for an orgasm, she just says 'whatever' and walks out, leaving the slave a begging mess. This is an unbelievable clip that you'll want to watch over and over again!

59,31 Mb 06:33 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

News from D!\/ine Bitc#es

CFNM Fe|\/|Dom Theatre

|\/|a!tresse M/\|)e1ine invites Mistress L0re1ei Lee and |)r/\gon1ily to her theater for a little entertainment D!\/ine Bitc#es Style! Barney is a Californian surfer boy who has dreamed of being dominated by three gorgeous women and now he gets his chance! This whole shoot is centered around CFNM; clothed female naked male. The objective is that Barney is denied the sexual pleasure of seeing the women in the same state of undress bringing him further into helpless submissiveness. He's cock and balls are put in the cock stock and he's whipped while the women cheer from the crowd. M/\|)e1ine uses her teasing skills to get his cock dripping with excitement only to deny him by request from the rowdy audience. The women strap-on ass fuck Barney and spank his little ass. Then all three dominatrices join in teasing his dick and milking his prostate while he is made to lick |)r/\gon1ily's beautiful ass and feet in a queening chair. L0re1ei's fingers dance on his hard cock while M/\|)e1ine pushes all the right buttons on his prostate and commands orgasm after orgasm out of his cock. He ends up cumming without even being touched! His cock won't stop and the girls find it hilarious ruining his orgasms and milking him raw till he can't stand it anymore!

Performers: Lorelei Lee, |)r/\gon1ily, |\/|a!tresse M/\|)e1ine and Barney

630,27 Mb 52:35 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Oron
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 130,27 Mb

...or download by one file:

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

BG\/\/S

Comb My Hair

Pretty Mia is lounging by the pool on a fine day, when she calls her bitch over. She puts some painful nipple clamps on him and tells him to brush her hair. Then she sits back down comfortably poolside and chats on the phone while the bound and nipple clamped slave does his best to brush her hair. It looks mighty uncomfortable for the slave but Mia could care less, she is busy chatting with a girlfriend now.

82,04 Mb 06:25 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Dirty Assholes

On a hot day, a woman's asshole can get kinda sweaty and dirty. So when Trisha and Brown get home, the logical thing for them to do is put their slaves tongue to work licking their assholes clean. Their bitch maid comes over, removes their shorts and he gets to it, licking away all traces of filth that collected between their ass cheeks over the course of the day.

90,39 Mb 06:41 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Do Not Cum

"You want to cum don't you bitch?" Mia asks. Yup, I'm pretty sure he does. But it's up to Mia to decide if he will or not. She strokes her slave giving him pleasure, but at the same time she tells him 'Better not cum'. Must be quite confusing for the slave. She then says "Think you're gonna cum don't you? I don't think so", lets go of his cock and starts shocking it. Then she goes back to stroking. This repeated pleasure and pain for the slave must be leaving him wondering if he will cum at all. 'Lick my ass' Mia adds, figuring she may as well get his tongue working while she alternates between stroking and electrocuting his cock. Eventually Mia tires of the slave, gets up and starts to walk away. The slave pleads 'May I cum?' but Mia denies him any release today.

54,04 Mb 04:38 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Don't Forget The Toilet Paper

Toilet paper has it's uses, but when there is none it's no big deal since a white boy can serve as toilet paper just as well as the real thing. So when Jordan has to pee, she gets her slave boy to make sure she is all clean. Front and back, his tongue is put to full use, making sure that all her nether regions are squeaky clean.

37,24 Mb 04:03 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

News from D!\/ine Bitc#es

Just The Tip

You've never seen me dominant a man quite like this before! Forget what you've seen in the past I ooze seduction from every pore and tease and deny P/\rker over and over again until he's so helpless and wanting his cock looks like it's about to burst! The connection between us is instant. P/\rker has searched high and low for a women to take control in his conservative town with no luck. I take advantage of this and expertly run my fingers, tongue, mouth, ass, pussy and warm flesh on every part of his body including his cock and back off over and over again. I edge him for four full hours till his balls are boiling over with cum. P/\rker is beside himself that I understand the male anatomy so well. He's blow away by the way I skillfully milk his prostate with one finger. P/\rker has climax after climax with without ejaculating. He's so overwhelmed he doesn't know if he is going to explode with cum or piss himself and he has to stop. I give him only a quick break to collect himself then I climbs on top of him and lead him to believe I'm going to fuck him. Truth is he does get to fuck me but just teasingly with only the tip. P/\rker's cock gets closer to my pussy than any other slave. With just one full pump, one full bounce on his dick he would erupt inside me. But, I deny him of that keeping it to just the tip and ride him to orgasm with satisfaction then pull away. I milk his dick making him wait to the last possible moment and finally let him erupt only ruining his orgasm and stroking his dick raw until he wishes every drop of cum would crawl back inside him!

Performers: |\/|aitresse |\/|a|)eline and P/\rker L0nd0n

639,01 Mb 53:18 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Oron
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 139,01 Mb

...or download by one file:

Download from Oron

Fileboom Premium Account