Hentai and sexual guro

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

By starting this thread I also ask the forum owner(s) for a separate hentai forum, and ask people who agree with this to post their support for it in this thread.

Comment about the pictures if you want to, too, and if anyone has sexual guro that is similar to this single good picture that I have - that unfortunately even only is a sketch - then feel free to post. However, please, NO decapitations or other body part separation or mutilation and such, and NO head opening guro. Ugh, truly hate that. -_-; Also, no vore where the girl is eaten, unless it's just the drinking of blood of either of the two. Just post "moderate" sexual guro where the girl is cut open for her guts to be exposed, then fucked while she's lying there all bloody, enjoying it, while, perhaps, her intestines - intact and still connected to her - are lying outside of her, or if she's fucked from behind, hanging out from her, while the guy holds his hands to her guts, keeping them from falling out while he's violently fucking her. Him spreading his cum on her guts and taking a piss on them when done fucking her, and then closing her up with that cum on her guts would also be so lovely to see, but I think just finding sexual guro where the girl enjoys what's done to her is hard enough. Always just sadism. :/ I really should start drawing my own, good enough sexual guro.

By the way, does anyone know what game the picture is from where the girl is sitting and waiting on the bed? I had more, really nice pictures in that sequence, where you can see that the girl even wears a collar, and bleeds when he enters her, but unfortunately I've lost all the hentai I had before when my hard drive died after a lightning strike.

Currently, I won't be able to post all the hentai as this forum has a file size limit. I'll post the rest once I've got a file account, somewhere. I won't be posting everything I have, either, as much is too censored or not interesting enough; much of what I have I have only kept because there are parts that I like that I might need to keep in mind when I draw my own hentai.

Also, two great links:

A truly great hentai site:
www.hentairules.net

Show your support to the wonderful b-gaming company Peach Princess:
www.peachprincess.com

I will be posting ten at a time.

Enjoy! ^_^

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Attachments

• 80.jpg
    80.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Vinoko's Hentai Page - futon22.jpg
    Vinoko's Hentai Page - futon22.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 47
  • 258aa5e164fc9805086295754e3027cb.jpg
    258aa5e164fc9805086295754e3027cb.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 248
  • darker anime title5.jpg
    darker anime title5.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 71
  • gal1.jpg
    gal1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 74
  • gal24.jpg
    gal24.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 45
  • gal25.jpg
    gal25.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 41
  • gal37.gif
    gal37.gif
    29.7 KB · Views: 62
  • gal7.gif
    gal7.gif
    19.1 KB · Views: 51
  • hent15.gif
    hent15.gif
    45.8 KB · Views: 96

Death

Attachments

• hent10.gif
    hent10.gif
    72.6 KB · Views: 176
  • hent29.gif
    hent29.gif
    37.3 KB · Views: 46
  • hent28.gif
    hent28.gif
    43.2 KB · Views: 37
  • hent30.gif
    hent30.gif
    35.6 KB · Views: 378
  • hent44.gif
    hent44.gif
    36.2 KB · Views: 32
  • hent45.gif
    hent45.gif
    41.3 KB · Views: 95
  • hent46.gif
    hent46.gif
    43.2 KB · Views: 29
  • hent48.gif
    hent48.gif
    38.2 KB · Views: 54
  • hent51.gif
    hent51.gif
    37.7 KB · Views: 128
  • hent52.gif
    hent52.gif
    32.4 KB · Views: 123
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm all for a hentai section, but I'm not too much a fan of guro...

P.S. Love your Light avatar. Death Note is such a good series it's probably my favorite. And I'm extremely picky when it comes to my anime/manga.

Me neither, but if it is like in the guro sketch above, or the way I described, then I just love it. It really is a shame you can't do that in the "physical" life... ah well, at least it's possible once the two of you no longer are in this world... once you are "dead". ^_^ (If you feel you disagree with that, please just be quiet. :p You'll see the light, one day, too.)

Yeah... Light is a great character... although I've only watched a few episodes of it, so far, but I've heard about it, and I've been told that I am very much alike him, as well. Going to be watching it all, pretty soon, probably...

A bit more hentai, then... and then that'll be all for the time being. Some especially nice now, although just nine pictures, this time. This is from the game Sensei 2, available from Peach Princess. I don't work from them, if you wonder. :p They just need all the help they can get... not many consider what a small market b-games cover, so those who like them and have the money should definitely buy them.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Attachments

• Sensei 2 - sensei_cg003.jpg
    Sensei 2 - sensei_cg003.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Sensei 2 - sensei_cg004.jpg
    Sensei 2 - sensei_cg004.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Sensei 2 - sensei_cg005.jpg
    Sensei 2 - sensei_cg005.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 28