hello

jenniffer

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello slave,

I read your mail and I feel so sorry for you. I am sure you fell into the wrong Mistress hand. Honestly, Every Mistress will ask you to buy kits before their meetings because of what has happened in the past . We mistress have really faced hell from some unworthy slaves, most slaves want online training and are just being horny just for a one night stand which is against my rules.Moreover, I will take you as my personal student. My dungeon is fully equipped with different types of kits which I use in training slaves but before we meet you have to make payment for your session tuition fee with me and it all depends on the session you might want to spend having your training with me but here is the list of the session price.
* 1 month to 3 month require $550
* 1 month 6 month require $750
* 1 Year $950
So choose any session you might want to have with me also get it done and lets work out a sweet able memory together and again i love discrete so keep this in mind. I have sent a picture of me and my dungeon will also want you to do the same, or i will prefer a naked picture of you to see your full naked body if i will be pleased with you.

Hope to read back from you soon,
Your Mistress

Email:[email protected]

WhatsApp : +1(6233494101)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account