Handsome Guys! Continued topic - Gay Dreams 2 (Mega Archive!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Kirk Serviced (Brooks)
175ce72a96b4aed940a5cfda2b290dcd.jpg

Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Oral Sex, Toys, 69, Muscle, BlowJob, Cumshots, 720p

Kirk was very clear that he was not going to be a shrinking violet when it came to playing with a guy. Though he says he has not done much with a guy, he didn't think he would have too many limits, especially if someone was playing with his ass.Brooks is more of a bottom like Kirk is, but he has some pretty amazing oral skills. He has that whole 'deep-throat and swallow' action that seems to massage the guy's cock with just his throat.Kirk was hard from the moment Brooks took his cock out. I like how Brooks kept edging closer and closer in for a kiss, while Kirk was clearly ready to do some making out. Kirk's body language is saying, "Kiss me already!"After sucking on Kirk's cock expertly, he tries to slide in a double-ended dildo. It's slippery and floppy, so Kirk takes over getting the insert in. Once it is in, Kirk's switch is thrown, and Brooks is kissing him hard, then sucks his dick. Kirk is on Bottom-Boy Cloud Nine.Brooks climbs up and feeds him his cock, while sliding the dildo up into him. It is an awesome sight seeing this guy get Serviced from every angle.They give the toy a break by 69ing some mouth-action on each other, then it was back to the toy, this time Brooks joins him as they both gyrate and jerk-off with the dildo inside of them. Brooks is truggling to not bust!Kirk actually thought he would cum easier if Brooks nutted in his mouth first, and suggested we use the vibrating butt plug again. Well alright!Kirk switches out the toy, while Brook quickly ramps up to shoot a load right in his mouth. One squirt flies wild, while the rest basically ends up down the back of Kirk's throat. I think he swallows every drop. Brooks gives him a cummy kiss, and then they swap places so Kirk can cum in Brooks' mouth.You have to watch this verrrry carefully. It is hard to see Kirk cumming as he made sure every last drop was in Brooks' mouth, and while you are watching that, you can see Brooks bust a second smaller load while his mouth is filled.They both turned to me and smiled and acted like, "what next Bryan?" I yelled "Cut!" and wasn't sure if Kirk hade. It was strange because I had basically just let them do their thing, and suddenly they were looking to me for Direction.o in the final edit, I take that out, and you are kind of left wondering if Kirk actually came.So I put an OutTake at the end, where you hear me asking Kirk if he came, and if Brooks still had his load in his mouth. It is funny, yet hot, to see him smile, nod, and gurgle while saying, "Uh huh!" so I have them go back to what they were doing, but showcasing all the cum that is sitting in the back of his mouth by spitting it out his left side.I think it is hot to see the guy swallow it, but when the guy unloading really dumps his load RIGHT in the mouth to the point you can't see it, I think spitting it out is required, as um.evidence!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2160kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 409.8 MB
Download Kirk Serviced (Brooks)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Ray Diaz, Connor Kline (Guys like us He's Got the Moves. Scene 01 )
54407130fc0941be584ba35239f15e70.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Ray Diaz, Connor Kline
Genres: gymnast body, muscle body, unshaved, tattoo, underwear, interacial, oral, rimming, anal, cumshots

Moving day. Connor Kline has worked up a serious sweat, so he peels off his damp, skin-tight t-shirt to mop up perspiration from his muscular torso. Connor's smooth chest sets off washboard abs and a treasure trail you don't need to be a hiker to follow. Ray Diaz is transfixed by the sight. Connor likes the attention and flashes his bush, then rubs his shirt in Ray's face. You can almost hear Ray's cock go 'boing' in his jeans. He sticks his tongue out, making contact with Connor's moist flesh, and laps his way to an armpit. Ray yanks Connor's shorts off and engulfs his cock in a warm mouth. Connor loves getting sucked but he wants Ray naked, so he pulls him to his feet and helps him ditch the duds, allowing Ray's slim, toned body to breathe. Ray targets the smoking hot center of Connor's first class ass. His mouth works overtime: licking, sucking, probing. The air crackles with sexual electricity as Connor turns Ray around and spears his hairy ass from behind. Ray ends up on the floor in a shoulder stand as Connor drills him from above. His balls churning, Ray squirts streams of jism onto his chest and beyond, while getting his cock and balls basted with Connor's spooge.

Duration: 21:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4627kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 758.5 MB
Download Ray Diaz, Connor Kline (Guys like us He's Got the Moves. Scene 01 )

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

Fuck me in the ass!
84fdd6964a2aa2ab16a2c9885d262546.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Abir Tevel, Max Grey, Orri Gaul
Genres: Group Sex, Threesome, Blowjob, Anal, Jockstrap, Locker Room, Sports, Bareback, Facial Cumshot, Rimming, Fingering, Twinks, Uncut
Video language: English

You'd surely have to be either a saint or a eunuch not to want to sneak a peek at handsome noob, Abir Tevel, as he soaps himself down in the shower after a hard session out on the pitch; and since Max Grey is neither of those things it will come as no surprise that he's soon taking full advantage of the situation to get an eyeful of the lad's toned torso and deliciously uncut schlong. In addition, he's totally unrepentant when Tevel realises that there's a Peeping Tom in the room, and is quickly underlining his sluttish mannerisms by taking his pal's dick in his mouth and slurping on it for all he's worth. It's a move that Tevel clearly doesn't have an issue with - so much so, in fact, that the lad makes a prompt beeline for Grey's ever-insatiable fuck-hole and eagerly rims the hot slit before ramming every inch of his knob inside.At which point you'd be forgiven perhaps for thinking that this was all set to be your everyday, standard duo - until, that is, the sudden arrival of Orri Gaul, who immediately stands behind Grey's rear and thrusts every hard inch of his cock right into the boy's guts. What's more, Grey doesn't even seem to bat so much as an eyelid as he's energetically spit-roasted by both horned-up tops in turn; taking turns to ride both buds cowboy-style and finally (somewhat inevitably) spurting in all directions. But it's surely the sight of the lad down on his knees between Gaul and Tevel and taking every drop of their jizz all over his face that warrants greatest acclaim; with the fellow calling it a wrap by slurping on both spent cocks with a grin from ear to ear!

Duration: 26:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 794.6 MB
Download Fuck me in the ass!

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

polosa

Muscular Hunk Anal Banged By Giant Cock
9d4ac7f690028491a1f3f5dd3c007232.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Our good friend Tony gets his hands on a fresh new piece of ass! He is a muscular hunk named Ray. We take him back to the apartment as usual, so the cock sucking can begin... but Mr. Ray was in for a Big surprise! He was not aware of the size and girth of Tony's hard meat stick! Can he handle the whole thing? You'll just have to watch and see. Hardcore man to man ass breeding in full effect!

Duration: 33:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 735.5 MB
Download Muscular Hunk Anal Banged By Giant Cock

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Camilo Uribe barebacks Jonathan Miranda (2018)
0672db81f873b016b4386a0d04ca6589.jpg

New big dick on Timtales this Tuesday! He's hung, young and full of cum. Meet Camilo Uribe. A sexy Colombian with a fat and hard cock; the perfect size for Timtales Exclusive Jonathan Miranda. He just loved that Colombian dick! He worshipped it like there's no tomorrow. Jonathan is at the top of his shape here. Muscular and huge overall! I gotta admit that Jonathan is the best dick rider known to mankind. Watch him ride that cock. What a view! Camilo cums twice in this scene. Don't miss that creamy cumshoot right in Jonathan's hole; lubing him to perfection. Enjoy

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4664kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 807.6 MB
Download Camilo Uribe barebacks Jonathan Miranda (2018)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Zach and Tyler Fuck
dbf6fe970e50f5e718dc58c5185eb2e2.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Tyler Hanson, Zach Douglas
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles.

Zach Douglas and Tyler Han really got along this filming weekend. They got to hang out and talk about damn near everything. Some conversation sparked in the shower when Tyler was talking about his unfair school professor. The entire time he's talking to Zach, he's totally checking out Zach's ass when his back was turned. After some bullshit banter back and forth, Tyler copped a feel of that tight frat's ass. They made out while their dicks touching each other playing no hand swords. After these two had a taste of each others sausage, Zach was trying to FUCK. He guided Tyler to the bedroom and worked his long thick cock into Tyler's manhole. We love watching Tyler get fucked because the kid fucking loves it. He screams, he shouts, and still no one can take a smile off that precious face. Of course, Zach couldn't help but drop a load all over Tyler's abs. Mr. Douglas wanted a cock and in his ass next. They moved back to the bathroom where Tyler bent Zach over the sink. Zach happened to see himself getting fucked in the mirror and FUCKING loved it. Zach had mirrors everywhere in that bathroom and could watch himself get fucked over and over again. Tyler was turned on by everything going on including Zach watching himself. His load was about to burst out but didn't want it to end yet. I just Love watching this Frat boy get fucked. makes my dick hard just thinking about it.

Duration: 23:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 398.4 MB
Download Zach and Tyler Fuck

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Deep massage for oily boys
dade8f1ad75a2f2a4d65a9997075749a.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blow Job, Muscle men, Cumshots, Massage, Facial

The whole session was filled with sensuality,sexuality and good ol fashioned fucking between two sexy men looking for a relaxing time with someone attractive!

Duration: 32:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 70kbps

File size: 717.7 MB
Download Deep massage for oily boys

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

rs - Boomer Banks & Bruno Bernal
65437a7cbee5a02dc7304ac042b1ea94.jpg

Bruno Bernal enters the shop to find Boomer Banks hard at work underneath a pickup. Bruno helpfully passes a tool to Boomer, but Bruno's hand drifts down to explore the massive tool in Boomer's pants. Boomer's monster meat is an irresistible temptation for Bruno, who eagerly bends down to conduct his oral inspection. The jockstrap framing Bruno's ass catches Boomer's eye, and his fingers move to penetrate Bruno's tight hole. Rising to his feet, Boomer feeds his hose to Bruno's eager mouth. Bruno works his tongue under Boomer's foreskin and slobbers all up and down the shaft. They shift into high gear as Boomer uses his tongue to service Bruno's hole. Eager to get filled up with Boomer's fuel injection, Bruno lowers himself down on Boomer's throbbing shaft. Bruno's hole stretches and flexes around Boomer's greasy dipstick. Alternating to doggy style, Boomer's turbocharged piston brings Bruno to the finish line: Bruno's load bursts forth with Boomer still buried in his ass. Boomer pulls out and greases his axel until he shoots his thick spunk in Bruno's beard.

Duration: 26:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4629kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 920.3 MB
Download rs - Boomer Banks & Bruno Bernal

Fileboom Premium Account