Guys masturbate (gay solo)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

CM - Peter Solo
9db3695baa3cab046155b66251ab36e8.jpg

You might be able to tell by Peter's tan lines that he is a cyclist. With his lean muscular build and big quads, I am sure he is quite the speedster. He says he likes girls shorter than him but with nice round butts, but not too big. Peter seems like a smart and friendly guy, and I enjoyed working with him. His dedication to sports seems to have matured him beyond his age, so it was great working with this mature young man. He might be down for an oral. He said once he had let a guy suck-him-off, so that is all that he seems to be down for. He was in Austin over the Holidays, so I am pretty sure I could get him back to at least do a Serviced video. His solo is hot! He likes to be standing not only when he gets hard, but also when he cums. Simply striping-off his underwear, he was already getting some wood. It only took a bit for him to get fully hard. For his cum shot, we worked out beforehand that he preferred to be upright. Peter gets on his knees and uses both hands to stroke his cock until he is on the edge of cumming. He then lets his cum spray out of his cock with one hand, giving us a nice view of his cum shower!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 319.8 MB
Download CM - Peter Solo

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Blonde Twink Boxer Leo
31520ee6c52a8c2791af0a71634b8f89.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Leonardo Accosi
Genres: Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo, Twink.

Leonardo Accosi is GayHoopla's new favorite twink. This kid definitely has a some soul to him. He's extremely charming and handsome with the perfect smile. Check out his perfect twink frame with his monster cock and low hanging balls. Leonardo had such a strong sex drive and was able to get it up with a moments notice.e check out this smooth criminal only at GayHoopla.

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 393.8 MB
Download Blonde Twink Boxer Leo

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

UK Hot Jocks - Luke Vogel
7840b8300b59c8cd9a0772ef8fcb99ce.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Brendan Patrick and Jeff Powers are a hairy dream come true. These two can�t seem to get enough of each other�s rock hard and hairy bodies, and frankly we don�t want them to. They treat us to some intense man-on-man action (an intense 69 included) from beginning to end, and we just want to keep seeing more.

Duration: 26:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 594.4 MB
Download UK Hot Jocks - Luke Vogel

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

Brad Davis
31e4c691b05a7395b54ca72d3d2f31dc.jpg

Cast: Brad Davis
Genres: Solo, Interview, Masturbaion, Cumshot, Muscle, Tattoos, Big Dick
Video language: English

Here's an outstandingly handsome recruit who's joining us for the very first time. Boy, this Brad Davis is the quintessence of the strong, lean soldier's body. I'm excited to see all that he brings to the table for us. I can tell he's gonna have a whole bunch to offer. And what a great job he does here for his first time on camera!

Brad starts fattening his cock up under his shorts right away. He looks straight into the camera with his big, gorgeous brown eyes. This is around the point when I realized what potential Brad has for commanding attention merely with his presence. He definitely has what it takes.

Eventually, Brad stands up from the bed and steps out of the camo shorts. He sits back down and continues squeezing his cock underneath his boxer briefs. After getting just a bit more comfortable, he takes his shirt off and shows us more tattoos and his unbelievably hot physique. Brad is built just the way we like our go-to soldiers. It's easy to see he packs plenty of strength.

Finally, that cock comes out and Claude gets in nice and tight while Brad strokes himself on the bed. We see that big, stiff dick getting jacked, and Brad's handsome face behind it, sometimes peeking around and looking at us. I like Brad's hand tattoos, especially from this angle.

Then Brad stands up and Claude gets an angle from Brad's perspective. Brad's cock is so nice. It's thick, and just like him, looks like it could do some damage! I like the way it looks in his hands, too. He has rough-looking hands that also have an aesthetically pleasing quality. I'd wager another cock would look great in his hands as well!

Claude is really bringing in so many awesome recruits lately! Guys like Brad are such treats for our platoon and are exactly how we've kept troop morale sky-high. Sit back and join him for this excellent debut, as Brad joins the squadron of the finest men engaged in Active Duty!

Duration: 27:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2224kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 487.6 MB
Download Brad Davis

Fileboom Premium Account