Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

KinkyShy97

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello! I'm 19 almost 20, I'm currently going to college for Creative Writing, I want to be an author when I'm older. I'm incredibly shy, sometimes self conscious, and extremely nerdy.

I'm very quiet most days, I've got ADD and when I'm not on my medication-I tend to be loud and talkative. I have a love-hate relationship with school, I am terrible at being an adult. I will talk about anything and everything; I have useless and weird facts roaming in my brain. I literally breathe fantasy and sci-fi. I am a hardcore Harry Potter fan, it's my childhood and it taught me so much, it still teaches me things today.

I'm very much a spit fire, when it got tough and I couldn't find the light in the darkness- I sunk my teeth into stone and clung to the edge of the abyss until I found the strength to fight for myself; I got tired of the abyss staring into me as I clung, straining. I'm very strong headed, which sometimes gets me into trouble.

I'm all about expressing yourself, I think I've dyed my hair more times in the last year than I ever thought about or dreamed about doing. I love tattoos and have many ideas on ones that I want to get.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account