Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Omnivore

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi there,
I'm new here too. I'm dominant with an interest in bondage and electrical stimulation. I'm also a very "open-minded" individual with a wide variety of preferences. I also possess some bi-sexual tendencies, but not consistent enough to be accurately described as bi-sexual, rather I wold be best described as what is often jokingly referred to as "try-sexual"meaning I'm willing to try anything or almost anything adult and consenting once. Hence the screen name Omnivore.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Maitresse Keira

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

greetings from Maitresse Keira

So if you must know about me

I am a former ballerina, did ballet for almost ten years, so I demand more than I expect discipline and commitment from slaves, am also a very big fan of the old days, slaves must know their place.

Having to stop from doing ballet, because of an injury, forced me to find something new to do with my life, guess what I found out I am a Domme, just love to bring girls and women to understand their place, kneeled looking with devotion and worship in the eyes up on me.

Believing in the old days, with different social classes, where slaves are at the bottom, also means slaves must represent me when they are outside their home, that means now dressing up as a slut, hooker, bimbo or even a man, the slave will dress in knee length skirts and dresses, that don’t show of too much cleavage, neither have too much make-up on and keep her nails short, and have her hair well groomed, or in a ponytail.

As a natural blond with blue eyes, I am often taken for that sweet cute and innocent girl, then again just makes it so much more fun to bring slaves to understand and know their place, remember one man I broke down, he seemed strong but after a few days I had him in a pink dress, acting out as my maid.

As I am keeping in shape, practicing yoga, Pilates, Kickboxing, running and some forms of dance,
So must my slaves.

You know you want to kneel, so kneel.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account