Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

jk inferno

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

New to the Forum

Hello everyone, I'm a first time poster so I wanted to introduce myself a little bit.

I'm 20, 21 next month and I am almost done with my time in the Army. I joined this site to learn as much as I can about the bdsm lifestyle, and, hopefully, one day contribute myself. I love bondage and dom/sub play and have been since it was first introduced to me (I'll get to that later on). What I am interested in right now is how to live with your sub. I am married, and as soon as I get my final clear date I will be going back home and living with my wife. We have had a lot of fun with bondage, but we have not lived together as she is in school and I have been in Germany. Neither of us want a 24/7 master/slave relationship, but roleplaying like that for a night, day, or even a week is perfect.

Now, how did I get into this? The second girl I ever fooled around with introduced me to it, and I've been hooked from the time I was 16 to now. We were messing around one night and she asked me first to choke her and then it went up from there. Never got outside of spanking and choking, but it was something else and I loved it. Not to make me sound too scandalous, I had just only kissed a girl for the first time a few months before that even happened. It even surprised me how fast all of that came about.

I was shy about how much I liked it for a long time after I stopped seeing that girl, mainly because I had no idea how to say to some, "Hey, mind if I choke you? It really turns me on." At the time, I had NO idea how many people really like that kind of play. I had a girlfriend about a year later that was willing to get into rope bondage and some other play like that. After we broke up, I met the woman who would later be my wife and I haven't looked back since. We have more fun than I could have ever imagined and I want to take it further, hence why I joined this site!

I can't wait to start learning everything you guys have to offer and hopefully one day contributing myself.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

SirJack

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi everyone. My name's Jack, I just found this place by chance and I might be very active here.

I'm new to the scene but very excited about it. I would say I am a Master but I would actually need a sub/slave for that so I guess I am a wannabe Master. I'm 26, Canadian, male, and straight. I look forward to learning from you all and maybe I'll even meet some friends or even subs here.

Cheers.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account