Glamor legs, beautiful feet fetish

4room

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Defiant Starr Custom Video 5

Model: Asiana Starr
Genre: 6 Heels, Asiana Starr, Ball Gagged, Boots, Choking, Clover Clamps, Crying, Custom Video, Defiant Starr, Drooling, Flogging, Hair Pulling, High Heels, Knee High Boots, Live Bondage Show, Martin Williams, Predicament Bondage, Spread, Starr Position, Throat Roped, Topless, Vinyl Boots
Description: Totally unwilling to cooperate with whats about to happen, I knew I was going to be put into the Starr Position for a custom we needed to shoot but I was NOT in the mood! I guess that worked out for Martin because he loves when I misbehave. The more defiant I am, the more I am punished. I was already running my mouth while getting ready and Martin had enough, so he dragged me downstairs with a rope around my throat and lead me straight into the Playroom. He tied me in a standing, spread position, Martins style. One we like to call, the “Starr Position”. The one where each arm and leg is tied to each corner of the wooden frame, then Martin goes back and tightens every piece of rope going from my hands and feet to the frame. I cursed, I screamed, I cried and I tried to resist but no matter what I did, it didnt seem to phase Martin. All it did was make him add clover clamps and a ball gag to shut my loud mouth up. I hated and fought every moment I could and I could not wait WAIT until it was over.

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 640x360
Duration: 00:24:46
Size: 0,11 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

4room

Sleepy Feet

Model: MsNadiaWhite
Genre: Foot Fetish, Toe Sucking, Foot Worship, Foot Smelling, ManyVids
Description: Nadia White is resting peacefully until something wakes her up. Nyssa Nevers has been watching her, with something on her mind. Nyssa has been admiring Nadias feet for sometime now and can no longer keep her desires at bay. She sniffs, licks, and worships Nadias feet. Stand offish at first, she soon takes a liking to this attention ,

Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:07:23
Size: 1,05 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

4room

Goddess Foot Domination - Goddess Madison

Model: Goddess Foot Domination
Genre: Goddess Foot Domination, Domination, Female, Femdom, Foot, Goddess, Pov, Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Goddessfootdomination, Footdom, Foot Domination, Goddess Madison, Madison, Goddess, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking
Description:

Duration: 00:05:28
Size: 0,2 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Beaten By Girls - Mistress Tia - Human Punchbag

Model: Mistress Tia
Genre: Mistress Tia, Domination, Ebony, Female, Femdom, Foot, Mistress, Femdom, Foot Domination, Face Slapping, Kicking, Beatdown, Punching, Slapping, Ebony Female Domination, Human Punchbag, Beaten By Girls, Beatenbygirls Com, Violent Chicks
Description: Mistress is using dante as her human punching bag, punching, kicking and slapping him until he falls to the floor, then she gets on top of him and slaps his face some more.

Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:05:11
Size: 0,38 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Giantess with sweaty, tired feet

Model: GoldenLace
Genre: Giantess, Foot Fetish, POV, ManyVids
Description: Giantess gets home to find tiny people trespassing in her home. All they want is to sniff her tired sweaty, post run feet. Since they are there she allows them to enjoy sniffing her nylon socked feet and suggests they put themselves to good use and give her feet a good rub. She also reminds her those pesky disrespectful tinies to act appropriately whilst they are in her home or there will be consequences ,

Duration: 00:08:34
Size: 0,19 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Goddess Natalie - Addicted to my summer soles

Model:
Genre: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Goddess Natalie, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom, Dirty
Description: I know the two things you love the most in life are my feet and my voice, so how about we mix both of them together into one of the most amazing videos there could ever be made? This is going to be your total, full mind-fuck, that will make you so utterly addicted to my soles, that there will be no going back. So while I relax on the sunbed, in the pool, by the water or in the sand, you get to admire my lovely feet and slowly fall deeper and deeper into trance for them. It will be such an intense trance that it will probably take a few $100 tributes for you to snap out of it

Resolution: 1904x1088
Duration: 00:12:00
Size: 0,59 GB

00240x0032-14.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room