Glamor foot fetish collection

X-Poster

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Jhazira Minxxx Leg Show

Genre: Feet, Foot fetish, Legs
Models:
Description: There aren't many cute Indian girls in the business, so when this one came along I wanted to shoot her before she went back to the East Coast where she lives. She's 19 years old with size 6 feet. If she looks a little older than that, it might be because she's already had two kids. And been pregnant six times! The good news is she's had her tubes tied, so there won't be any more accidents. By the way, that dark patch on her forehead is a birthmark. (Ironic on an Indian girl right?)

55 PICS - 1000x1500 - 9 Mb

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

X-Poster

Meet Kelly Skyline

Models:
Description: Okay, there's no polite way to say this so I'm just gonna spit it out. As cute as Kelly is, she needs to start working out! When I met her in January she was a petite little thing. So I was a little surprised when she stripped down at my house and I saw that she had a little pooch. The good news is that her feet are as adorable as ever, so enjoy this extended interview with plenty of sole shots.

50 PICS - 1000x1500 - 8 Mb

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

X-Poster

Alexis Ford Masturbation

Models:
Description: Alexis gets her size 7s in the air so we can get a good, long look at her pretty pussy. I have to say, she definitely has one of the prettiest pussies I've seen. She gets into action quickly by pinching her nipple and dipping her other hand into her rapidly moistening hole. Her excitement is palpable and yours will be too once she starts the dirty talk!

15 PICS - 1000x1500 - 3 Mb

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account