BDSM Getting Colder - Fern, Alexia and Helena - HD 720p

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

7da9f8ead5e23b49ba42bd44c74489e9.jpg

It is getting colder and colder but that does not mean outdoor bondage has to stop. It does mean coats and boots but I think that cannot be a bad thing anyway. Fern was dressed in leather for her trip outdoors including a long leather hooded coat, leather heeled boots and leather gloves. Her arms were tied behind her and a wide leather bit gag was strapped tight into her mouth. Roped down to her knees she was allowed to hobble down the garden path until she was attached to the metal pole. Her gag was switched to a leather head harness ball gag over the hood of the coat, leaving her helpless as well as beautiful. Alexia was wearing a short pink jacket to go with her very tight fitting jeans and her roped wrists were tied up to the tree behind her, scarf gagged and having to hobble on one foot another scarf was tied over her gagged mouth and hood as well. With me dressed in an off white coat and purple boots and gloves, purple rope was used to first tie my arms behind me and to the post. After being purple ball gagged my hair was tucked into the collar and the collar strap done up. Then heavily purple roped into a chair with my arms along the chair arms and my booted legs tied together, I again was ball gagged and then double scarf gagged, all helping to keep out the cold, or so I was told.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 383.7 MB