German Femdom videos (regular update)

lanteh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lady Kate - First I let you come and then I Fuck you!
3542523563264gtdfhg.jpg

I play a very sadistic game with my slave in this Session. First I wank him with a penis vibrator to his orgasm and then after his horniness is away I fuck him merciless in his tight ass hole and whip his ass at the end of the session blue and red. A nice evening for me and what a degradation for him!

File Name : femv_095.avi
File Size : 77Mb
Duration : 00:10:14
Resolution: 768x576

DOWNLOAD
femv_095.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

lanteh

Lady Ashley - A ruined orgasm and Chastity again
64565456456456456456.jpg

Today slave "xxxlooser" is back in my dungeon, with filled up balls. So let´s have a look at this pathetic dick and how he can make it up to me so that I can release him. First i fuck his face and stimulates him and his Dick more and more...After being locked by his Goddess for about a week, the now terribly horny slave wants to explod and shoot his load so badly, but unlucklily for him, I stops one more time a second before he comes. To his total horror I begin, after this nasty treatment, to cool down his cock with ice cubes. Slave "xxxlooser" cannot belive what is happenning to him and his dick ...That's when I tell him he must stay one more week locked up for me and that he can come next week again. Perhaps he will have more luck with his orgasm then

File Name : femv_096.avi
File Size : 94Mb
Duration : 00:12:33

DOWNLOAD
femv_096.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Lady Natalie Black - Come at my Command
4343254325etw.jpg

I thing this poor Guy is now horney enough and at I thing this poor Guy is now horny enough and at the top of horniness, so one time i will have a little bit mercy with this big dick an so now i bring my helpless Slave to a very sadistic orgasm!the top of horniness, so one time i will have a littel bit mercy with this big dick an so now i bring my helpless Slave to a very sadistic orgasm!

File Name : femv_097.wmv
File Size : 78Mb
Duration : 00:10:23

DOWNLOAD
femv_097.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Lady Natalie Black - No Mercy for the Cock
435345346677.jpg

Today my slave gets a special lesson for his Cock. I fix him on a nice steel bondage device, tease his dick and bring his horniness to the Top as I allow him to moist his face on my pussy. Then I start to wank his dick but before he can come I stop and start to treat his horny brick dick with a nice urethra vibrator...

File Name : femv_098.wmv
File Size : 83Mb
Duration : 00:11:04

DOWNLOAD
femv_098.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Lady Marlon "Kept in chastity forever"

Jenny has been trained well to perform the duties of a maid, but there has been one stain left, because she´s a wicked little thing and always keen on playing with herself when dressed up for duties. Under these circumstances Lady Marlon wants her to be under full control and decided that she will get a piercing, which will keep her in chastity.....

File Name : femv_101.mov
File Size : 741Mb
Duration : 00:25:49
Resolution: 1024x576

DOWNLOAD
femv_101.part1.rar
femv_101.part2.rar
femv_101.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Lady Christina "Slave - I need your tongue!"

Lady Christina had a long day and gets her foot slave out of his cell so he can fulfill his duty. His tongue licks her sweat from between her toes, he shaves her legs and smells her fragrance. Will he get horny -- that's fine. While his horniness increases, Lady Christina spits everything in his mouth that she has pre-chewed.

File Name : femv_103.mov
File Size : 1.2 Gb
Duration : 00:33:12

DOWNLOAD
femv_103.part1.rar
femv_103.part2.rar
femv_103.part3.rar
femv_103.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Madame Charlotte "Training of the working slave"

Lazy and precocious -. Madame Charlotte really doesn´t like that at a slave. Because of that her slave has a hard time: Fixed on a ladder, bondaged with a cable and than comes the special tool of Madame Charlotte...

File Name : femv_104.mov
File Size : 784 Mb
Duration : 00:29:23

DOWNLOAD
femv_104.part1.rar
femv_104.part2.rar
femv_104.part3.rar
femv_104.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account