Gay Video - Twink,bareback,bear,hunks,black,latin,Solo

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Brad in Sex Text Shower Flex
76696a1c46aa5f86fa4e01c7240d1393.jpg

Genres: Blonde,Muscles,Big Uncut Cock,Sexy Arse,Shower
Video language: English

To put himself in the mood, Maskurbate's sexiest model Brad was sex texting with his girlfriend, minutes before our shooting. She asked him if she could watch the shower scene live. So Brad put his cell phone's cam on while I shot the scene, adding to the excitement...

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:46
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 572kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 70.6 MB
Download Brad in Sex Text Shower Flex

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Santiago fucks Rob Navarro's asshole (720p)
3a6110d6f1f87b9f5c3054b87eb69e15.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Santiago, Rob Navarro
Genres: military, anal, bareback, oral, rimming

Santiago arrived early to my studios because he was ready to work but really afraid about taking the leap to gay for pay. Today he's going to rim some ass because its on the schedule and he's very nervous about doing that. Its amazing how I can talk a straight guy into eating a guy's ass but I did. I come across as knowing what i'm doing and when i make these requests i do them with authority and, well....the cash doesn't hurt.
Once the cameras started rolling it was on like donkey kong! (i think i dated myself). I got all of Santiago's clothes off and I began sucking his cock like nobody's business. Santiago was rock hard within seconds and soon I was sucking this boy into a frenzy and he was beginning to relax and let himself go. That's when I parlayed my ass in his face and soon he was spanking my booty and getting more turned on by my brown little hole.
Santiago went crazy! Alot crazier than I thought really. After Santiago slapping my ass to get himself warmed up, he went on his knees, yes his knees, and began eating my ass like there was no tomorrow. Now when we negotiated this little deal, he was very hesitant about licking ass because he just wasn't use to doing it. Boy was that some bullshit! Santiago went crazy on my ass... licked every part of that hole and kissing, almost making out with my crack hole until he was ready to stick his raw dick in there.
We shifted the attention to some fucking and we had planned to really expand the pounding session but Santiago was really horny today because I always start off sitting on the model's dick to get him use to the idea without any effort. I make all the effort. I began to sit on his cock and go up and down, which drove him nuts, and I began to go up and down so I can get use to it. No sooner had I began my cowboy side saddle, Santiago said he was about to cum... yep another quick cummer! Should I have him back?

Duration: 16:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2841kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 355.8 MB
Download Santiago fucks Rob Navarro's asshole (720p)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

matfer2

Down To Business Mark Gabriel & Sam Northman
37a1b315855cffb80294ea273bf93757.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Mark Gabriel & Sam Northman
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Muscle, Butt Play, Cumshots, Masturbation

Mark Gabriel and Sam Northman took advantage of the club spa to relax, but seeing each other naked has just made them horny. Sam nuzzles Mark's neck, sniffs his pits and nibbles on a nipple. They are a study in body contrasts: light and dark, slender andpact, hairy and smooth. Mark kneels and opens Sam's robe. Sam has hairy legs, a dark bush and a thin treasure trail leading to the cock that's now in Mark's mouth. Mark's Cupid's-bow lips are full and almost red. Sam moans and rolls his head, later pushing Mark onto the carpet and returning the blow job. Mark drills Sam's hairy hole with one finger, then two, as a prelude to fucking him. position is followed by missionary. Sam's legs are spread wide, one leg hoisted up on Mark's shoulder and his hard cock flapping back and forth with Mark's thrusts. Sam's balls are huge. Mark aims his dick at Sam's face and cums in several high velocity squirts that drench Sam's face. Sam erupts in high arcs of spooge that coat his chest.

Duration: 19:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4614kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 662.0 MB
Download Down To Business Mark Gabriel & Sam Northman

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Fuck me right here!
c853f37d3bbeee026f3d39bbf1ed972e.jpg

Cast: Nick , Marek
Genres: Gay, Muscle, Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

In this weeks Out In Public we have our good friend and were out here waiting for him but trust me once this guy to met wth us it was all action from then on and these two really enjoyed each others company. so we wwnt to our secluded spot and that's where they went all at it! I hope you guys enjoy this update! Stay Tuned.

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2890kbps
Audio: 66kbps

File size: 528.2 MB
Download Fuck me right here!

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

BareTwinks - Jasper Makes Elijah Cum With His Wet Cock! (Elijah Young, Jasper Robinson)
98a5096e5440d881ac7f362f25d5ccf0.jpg

What begins with some sucking in the shower for Elijah and Jasper becomes a full on bareback fuck! The boys get their freak on in the bathroom with some standing thrusting before heading to the comfort of the bedroom where the action really kicks into high gear. The sight of Jasper's incredibly rigid cock thrusting in and out of that tight young hole is amazing, but the vision of him squirting that pucker with his load and fucking the boy with his cummy cock to make him unload too is the perfect ending!

Duration: 16:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7568kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 931.1 MB
Download BareTwinks - Jasper Makes Elijah Cum With His Wet Cock! (Elijah Young, Jasper Robinson)

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Dirty Boy Vol. 2
a287c8c29bfcae82b39b334cf257304b.jpg

Genres: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots

Anyway, the guy entering my office in the early afternoon just lost his job. I was wondering why and I can be persistent to find out. He basically had a few problems with colleagues. He even mentioned a fight. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 29:54
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1111kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 271.7 MB
Download Dirty Boy Vol. 2

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

All American Heroes - Mikey and Ryan
b5550465f2b3e8e13101535576b839f4.jpg

It just seems that Firefighter Mikey can not get enough man asses. He just had to have USMC Ryan's as well. This didn't bother Ryan because he loves to get plowed by a fucking huge dick, and Mikey was perfect for him. Ryan wanted to have that cock so badly, that his eyes never turned away from Mikey's bulge as they were stroking each other. Getting so turned on by the mutual body worshipping, Mikey eagerly pushed Ryan's face fully down on his raging-hard cock.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:39
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 895kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 138.8 MB
Download All American Heroes - Mikey and Ryan

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Next Door Buddies - Big Dick Business - Dylan Knight, Gabriel Cross
2d7523708c285e7c3f659c812ff65fe3.jpg

Gabriel Cross has had some interesting encounters during his time as a dancer at the club, but when Dylan Knight came in a few nights ago, Gabriel realized he was up against something entirely different. Dylan is a busy man who doesn't have a whole lot of time to spend in pursuit of personal pleasures, so when he came home from the club and emptied his pockets, he was pleasantly surprised to find that Gabriel had slipped him his number.And now here they are, both seated on Dylan's sofa as the lights of the city flicker below. Dylan's place is impeccably furnished and it is obvious he's a success at whatever he does, but right now Dylan's sole focus is on Gabriel, who begins to dance a private dance for him in the living room.

Stripping out of his clothes, Gabriel has Dylan right where he wants him, unfastening Dylan's tie and using it to control him, slowly grinding his ass against the inseam of Dylan's tailored slacks. Dylan's bulge grows as Gabriel kisses down his chest, and slowly unzips his fly.Moments later they are in Dylan's bedroom, as he throws Gabriel down on the bed and begins to kiss down his body, stopping at Gabriel's hard cock and downing it whole. Gabriel closes his eyes as Dylan does whatever he wants, flipping Gabriel over and fingering his hole before flipping him back over and mounting him, riding Gabriel's big hard cock as he strokes himself off.

Gabriel watches Dylan's hard cock bouncing against his stomach and begs Dylan him to fuck him with it, so they switch up, and Dylan fucks Gabriel hard and fast from behind as Gabriel clutches the pillow and closes his eyes.

Dylan is hard as a rock but he wants to cum with Gabriel's cock inside him, so they switch one more time as Gabriel pounds Dylan missionary, fucking the cum out of him and then sopping it up, licking up every drop before losing his own load all over Dylan's face and they both fade into sleep in each other's arms.

Duration: 49:02
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 598kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 262.0 MB
Download Next Door Buddies - Big Dick Business - Dylan Knight, Gabriel Cross

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Oh, those teenagers!
a9114d21e874aff8abd183fc1cc7a140.jpg

Cast: Chris Jansen, Johnathan Strake, Kris Blent
Genres: Gay, Muscle, Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

Give a a bone and he�ll chew it. Give an ever-horny guy like Kris Blent a sex-toy and (likewise) he�ll sure as fuck play with it � especially when he�s very quickly joined by a couple of equally horned-up suck-and-fuck-buddies like Chris Jansen and newbie, Johnathan Strake! Geez, these three lads are liked a bunch of kids on Christmas morning, as they put their Masturbators to prime use; even thrusting the slimmer end up Jansen�s arse-hole, much to the Danish boy�s most obvious pleasure.But concerns only intensify further once the toys are put to one side and it�s Blent�s handsome dick that becomes the focal point of all the attention; with Jansen and Strake quite literally fighting to feast on the Dutch guy�s ramrod, slow-motion shots underscoring the sexual tension. Minutes on and all three cocks are on show, with a not-unexpected display of fellatio from the trio setting up the scene nicely for when Strake becomes the centrepiece of proceedings. Indeed, Blent clearly can�t wait to give the newbie�s crack a real good rimming, in anticipation of Jansen sealing the deal by thrusting every inch of that handsome shaft of his deep in the Czech lad�s guts.Not that a fellow of Blent�s reputation ain�t gonna want him share of the action, of course; and it�s not long before Strake is riding raw Dutch salami cowboy-style. But the zenith of the action comes when all three guys engage in a fuck-sandwich � Blent and Jansen taking it in turns to be the central carriage in the train � which quickly results in some very sticky facials and a gooey threeway kiss to call it a wrap!

Duration: 30:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 910.0 MB
Download Oh, those teenagers!

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

GuysInSweatPants Weekend in Palm Springs Part 3
773a8f0597b081b4905e26a53167af99.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: GuysInSweatPants
Cast: Joey Rico Rey Luis
Genres: Anal Sex, BTS, Blowjob, Cumshots, Interracial, Kissing, Latinos, Muscles, Masturbation, Tattoos.

It�s 7am on the last day in Palm Springs. Joey, being a personal trainer and up at 7am to workout everyday anyway, sticks with his routine even while on vacation.

Duration: 35:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2785kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 739.0 MB
Download GuysInSweatPants Weekend in Palm Springs Part 3

Fileboom Premium Account