Gay Video - Twink,bareback,bear,hunks,black,latin,Solo

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Debt Dandy -135
4d7ae5b02a4720814031aa426f029cb1.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Duet, Interview, Oral Sex, Fingering, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick
Video language: English

Looking at myself, I sometimes think about adopting a better life style. But I hate eating vegetables and all that crap. It�s so boring! Maybe it�s all about being inventive and open-minded, I don�t know. This boy was not only a vegetarian but a vegan! On the telephone he sounded almost too easy. Usual stuff, he lost his job and wasn�t able to pay back his consumer loans for TV etc. From the first moment, I thought he was gay so his refusal came as a surprise. When I looked into his fridge, I realized what was wrong. He was not gay, he was a vegan sissy :) I guess, vegans are only forbidden to eat meat by their mouth. He was really unlucky that I found all those cucumbers in the fridge. This kind of salad I can have every day.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:00
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1132kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 342.0 MB
Download Debt Dandy -135

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Taylor & Derek Parker
051e003b988419a39453945577b5c391.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ManRoyale
Cast: Taylor & Derek Parker
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

A few strong guys decided to do stormy and passionate sex. Watch and enjoy!

Duration: 41:24
Video: 750x420, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 324.7 MB
Download Taylor & Derek Parker

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

matfer2

Destroyed hungry hairy hole
27c199e76edf31d1f52624d87fcbe567.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Abele Place, Jimmy Fanz
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.

Jimmy came home early in the morning after a night of partying. He wanted to try his best not to wake Abele. As he saw him sleep in the bedroom, he quietly stripped down and was ready to crash next to him. However, as he went to get under the covers, he noticed that Abele had an awesome case of morning wood. Jimmy is not one to leave a hard dick alone. So he started to suck on it. Abele stayed fast asleep. Jimmy decided to take it to the next level. He slipped a condom on Abele and sat right down on his dick. This finally woke up Abele. And what a way to wake up. He immediately started to slam into Jimmy as hard as he could. After pounding Jimmy mercilessly, he told him that he wanted his cock in his mouth. So Jimmy fed it to him. After they sucked and sucked, Abele fucked Jimmy doggie style. Then he fucked him on his back until Jimmy nutted all over himself. Abele wiped up the cum and slapped it on Jimmy, pushing it all down his mouth. Then Abele pulled out and came all over that hungry hairy hole. Abele crashed down on top of Jimmy and they began to make out. What a great way to wake up.

Duration: 18:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 473.3 MB
Download Destroyed hungry hairy hole

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Debt Dandy -137
cae649433c6aa4ac2fb9c9f1be4bb506.jpg

Genres: Duet, Interview, Oral Sex, Fingering, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick

This sweet little angel got in serious trouble when he tried to pay back a debt to his friend. I respected his honesty but the decision to borrow from a lending company was just plain stupid. This is wild east, you can�t really trust people. So, a young cute boy who was 25 000 Crowns in debt. An ideal candidate for my re-financing magic. He wasn�t the easiest guy to convince but I was determined to see his muscular body. I could tell he spent some time in a gym, which made me incredibly horny. The combination of an innocent face and a fit shaved body was exactly what I was hoping for. With a proper guidance, he even managed to give me a very pleasant oral foreplay. I tried to be gentle but his ass was simply too tight.

Duration: 44:42
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1129kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 411.8 MB
Download Debt Dandy -137

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Rio and Xavier Arroyo
494d7b9c5fcf097cdb3c86246b45f915.jpg

Rio also gets a treat as Joey tongue fucks his tiny tight pucker, teasing it till Rio needs that gigantic thing inside him. Arroyo get a good grip and grinds deep into Rio amazing ass with precision and power way beyond his years. We're treated to some angles from above and really get to see the width of the young guys manhood.

Duration: 21:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2342kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 395.4 MB
Download Rio and Xavier Arroyo

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Debt Dandy -134
85765a3e265af86e43d817aba3abbabd.jpg

Another young boy who overestimated his financial means. Why save money when you want a TV or some other unnecessary stuff? Simply borrow the money and buy anything you desire. Just don�t cry when you suddenly loose your job. The only thing that saved this boy was his girlfriend working her fingers to the bone to provide for both of them. I see that often these days. Men aren�t really men anymore. I offered him an elegant solution, as usual. He was disgusted by the offer! I don�t hear such strong words very often. I guess he was scared it would involve too much work. All I wanted from him was to lie down and spread the ass open! When it was all over, I bet he was relieved how easily he solved all his problems. Just don�t tell your girlfriend, little man.

Duration: 35:03
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1118kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 320.2 MB
Download Debt Dandy -134

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

This was probably the hottest day of this year so far.
1096e52caf14cd77cff72725d3a13abe.jpg

Genres: blowjob,rimming,muscle,condom

This was probably the hottest day of this year so far. The heat was driving me nuts. But all my anger just vanished when this cutie entered my office. Normally I would be disappointed that he didn�t bother to put on something more formal, but I let it slide. He was almost naked, how could I be mad? Maybe it was a new hip kind of dressing up, the boy was into fashion so he knew better than me. I remembered a job offer from a well-known fashion boutique we had in store. This was the perfect time to use it. I could see the boy was intrigued, who wouldn�t like to have his hobby as a job? He was also broke because he moved to Prague some time ago. It wasn�t very hard to make this interview go the way I wanted. We both needed a shower when I was done with himimage.

Duration: 43:03
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1125kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 395.5 MB
Download This was probably the hottest day of this year so far.

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Dirty Scout 6
b406cf5ed510c31d12f9a91bb0395031.jpg

Today I had a vacancy for a job assistant. For those of you who don�t believe � those jobs are real. It�s all about networking and I have about 200 friends and acquaintances who have small or bigger businesses and are gay. And for them it is a turn-on if I �test� their future employers not only for their CV and abilities but also for their willingness to �do whatever it takes�. Anyway, the guy entering my office in the early afternoon just lost his job. I was wondering why and I can be persistent to find out. He basically had a few problems with colleagues. He even mentioned a fight. That was something unexpected for me as he appeared here in a suit and looked fully trustworthy. But I decided to give him a chance and check him out. I wanted to start with his body�

Duration: 30:23
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1115kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 275.0 MB
Download Dirty Scout 6

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

MormonBoyz - Elder Peterson - Ordination
38d544eda4461d0c8ae7ef02c609fe47.jpg

Studio: MormonBoyz
Genres: Gays

Ever since he was a little boy, Elder Peterson dreamed of going to the temple. He didn�t really know what goes on inside � that is a closely-guarded secret.

When he was 12 years old, he finally got to enter the temple with the other boys and girls to do baptisms for the , though of course they weren�t allowed to go very deep into the temple. They were not told what secret ceremonies are performed there.

But even as a 12 year old boy, as he waited to enter the baptismal font, he could feel that the temple was a mysterious and very special place. The way the older men talked about the temple�he sensed that great things were in store for him in these immaculate, hallowed rooms.

Just before he entered the mission field, Elder Peterson went through several of the secret rituals: the endowment ceremony, and passing through the veil into the celestial room, and most exciting for him the washing and anointing.

Duration: 21:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 809.7 MB
Download MormonBoyz - Elder Peterson - Ordination

Fileboom Premium Account